wants a break.. but why?

memphis12

Don Juan
Reaction score
because her ex txts her al lthe time and sends her flowers and letters and she has told him she's wiv me cos i sent the txt, ... she's just txt to say she wasnt pregnant and that i dont tneed to worry... so i rang her up to be nice and see if she was ok, and she went mental and said i was bein selfish becasue she had biggest day of her life tomorrow wiv this job interview, like i said she said she would kill herself if she didnt get it.. and said me ringin her was to clear my conscience and make myself feel better, and it wasnt for that at all...

Don_Joffe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It isnt why you should be asking, its "wants a break...what should I do?"

My anwer is : RUN, AND RUN FAST. ITS OVER BUDDY. YOU AND HER WONT EVER GET BACK TOGETHER AFTER THE BREAK AND IF YOU DO, THE RELATIONSHIP WILL FACE MANY OBSTACLES AND EVENTUALLY DISSOLVE BY ITSELF.

memphis12

Don Juan
Reaction score
well she txt today and told me that she wasnt pregnant... so i rang her to see how she was, she flipped and said i ws being selfish and was only ringin to make myself feel better.. so i hung up, she rang me hour later sayin sorry, she is stressed about this job for tomorrow.. we talked and at end she said she thinks because me and my main ex finished after 5 and half years that i would eventually leave her as well... it sort of seems like she wants me to sign contract, so that i will never leave her, but i told her i will never leave her, but she said she just cant believe why someone like me would stay wiv her, think u might be right mate

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by memphis12
well she txt today and told me that she wasnt pregnant... so i rang her to see how she was, she flipped and said i ws being selfish and was only ringin to make myself feel better.. so i hung up, she rang me hour later sayin sorry, she is stressed about this job for tomorrow.. we talked and at end she said she thinks because me and my main ex finished after 5 and half years that i would eventually leave her as well... it sort of seems like she wants me to sign contract, so that i will never leave her, but i told her i will never leave her, but she said she just cant believe why someone like me would stay wiv her, think u might be right mate
These are the conversations you need to have more of where she tells you how she feels. This shows you care about "her" and it makes her open up too you and makes her more emotionlly attached to her.

Women are love slaves in the beginning of relationship because we try to find out every facet of her mind, but once we get comfortable then we stop and things start going haywire.

You need to steal her "mind" back, because if some other guy comes and starts extracting this type of info from her he will be extracting sex next.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Royal Elite...this woman is trying to trap him into marrying her and there has already been one "pregnancy scare". He needs to get rid of her fast because she's just trying to latch on and trap him. Unfortunately, he doesn't see it. His mother and sister have told him the same thing...but he's not hearing it because he likes the attention too much.

memphis12

Don Juan
Reaction score
what a load of rubbish mate, its not that i like the attention, its cos like i have said, u guys seem to make sence, i have had girlfriends before, and even one i had kid to and was wiv for nearly 6 years i was never this upset, this helps me actually, i dont care about the attention, i just want her back to be honest.

Reaction score
just want her back to be honest.
Forgive him father for he knows NOT what he does!!!

This girl is a ho and you met her 5 months ago and you are madly in love with her?? HUH??? HOW OLD ARE YOU?? You are not over 23 - are you???

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
Forgive him father for he knows NOT what he does!!!

This girl is a ho and you met her 5 months ago and you are madly in love with her?? HUH??? HOW OLD ARE YOU?? You are not over 23 - are you???
lol...he's just eating up all the attention and drama she's providing him. Give him another 6 months when she has managed to get knocked up and guilts him into marrying her. He'll be back crying out for help in desperation asking how he managed to get himself in such a mess. Bookmark this thread and direct him back to it and remind him that he was warned. :D

memphis12

Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL! im 25, and i have had a 5 1/2 year relationship 3 years ago and had a son with her, i have had various other reltionships since then, and i felt i was in love after 3 months wiv this girl because i had never had this feelin with any other girl, but the more i think of it the more i know it was wrong! like tellin me she would kill herself if we broke up after 1 month, and not likin me being at mates's house. and talkin to other ppl... she took pregnancy test and isnt pregnant!! so im happy about that, i decided to write down things i disliked about her and our relationship and came up with nearly 50! so i dont think that is good, considerin we couldnt really talk about things as all she talked about was herself, and i couldnt be myself... i havent soken to her iin 4 days from where i told her if she wants to break up, why keep rinigin, and maybe i did like the attention of her, it was nice to have girl that i actualy wanted to cuddle and kiss... i have son and its hard findin girl that is rite for him as well... so guess thats why i was upset.

Reaction score
Your objective is to better your condition - not to worsen it!! Find a mate that will create a synergystic effect and make you stronger being with her than being on your own.

This chick will bring you down to the abyss where there is no escape!!! Escape now while the "EXIT" door is in plain sight!!

memphis12

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes i totally agree with what u are all sayin, and even ma mate who i hadnt spoke to since ma birthday said, i was better off without her as she was tellin him all night that she wanted me to propose on valentines day... so maybe that has somethin to do with it. Anyway, just never felt this empty before, like i said i have been with lots of other girls longer, especially my first propper love, but never ever felt like this, the thing is after i told her sort of bluntly on wed when she rang to tell me she had the job she went for, i told her never to contact me again, and she hasn't... and i think i cant move on because i am the type that likes things resolve, i would like us to have one sit down and discuss what went wrong without arguin or anythin, and be able to walk away happy, i am friends still with all my ex's... but she is making it impossible... she has booked her holidays next weekend so she has 2 weeks off same time as me, so scared that i cant relax because she might ring in that time, and im scared that i will go back to her, i know u will think im pathetic and i really can see that she is wrong one, but goin from seein her every night, to suddenly not.. it has sent me all to pot! cant stop thinkin about lil things! and its drivin ma family and mates insane! lol

Reaction score
2 weeks off same time as me, so scared that i cant relax because she might ring in that time, and im scared that i will go back to her, i know u will think im pathetic and i really can see that she is wrong one, but goin from seein her every night, to suddenly not.. it has sent me all to pot! cant stop thinkin about lil things! and its drivin ma family and mates insane! lol
You sound scared!!:rolleyes: Act like a man and quit acting as if your life is valuless without her.

The feeling you are getting from her sudden absence is called "loneiness" - many men make idiotic mistakes when they become lonely!! Resolve this issue humanely but do not get involved with this woman - she wants more than just your presence - actually she wants "any" man's presence!!!

You are no one special - you were just the next pimp in line!!!

Freeman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well this is the thing, i met my girlfriend about 5 months ago, she soon fell in love with me, drove to see me all the time, only 15 mins away, but was always worried that she wasnt pretty enogh for me, i would tell her she was pretty every day and tell her that i loved her, anyway a few months ago, she told me she would love me to move in with her, so i said i would, her X was supposed to move in with her, but never did, and she left him, they were ovewr anyway really. Anyway i would one week build her hopes up sayin i would move in, then the next week say it wasnt good idea, so this brings up to now, where in the last month she has told me how she wants to marry me and sends me txts everyday sayin how much she loves me and could never find anyone else like me, she thinks i am her one, anyway we went out for my birthday with my mates, and i ignored her 2 weeks ago, i dont know why, but i did and she was cryin her heart out, anyway my birthday was few days later and she done loads of stuff for me, on valentines day she was bit dodgey and then told me that she was upset about me ignorin her and couldn go through that again! so i new she was thinkin about stuff, anyway she continued to txt me with lovely txt, and even when out wiv her mates last week and wore her ring on her engagement finger, and told ppl that she wanted my son to be hers aswell... we went shoppin for phone for house and she though it was great, the next day i was bit horrible and acted like i wanted to split but then sent xtx sayin i didnt, she picked me up that night and aksed me for a break, i said so u want to split up and she was like !"NO!!!" so i txt her some that night and she rang and we talked little, then i sent flowers the next day to her work and she said she was tempted to go for drink, anway i had my son that night so we didn't, i never heard from her that night, and i rang next day and asked how she was, she said she was all over the place, so i got taxi to hers to see her face to face, we talked, laughed, kissed and danced, she said she still loves me loads, and is still in love wiv me, i asked if this was the last time i would be in her car and she said "i hope not" in the end it came out that she still thinks she isnt pretty enough for me and is convinced i will turn horrible like her X's and leave her for someone else, she also says im not as committed as her and that i would rather be out gettin wiv different girls, when i wouldn't!! i really dont know what to do to convince her this isnt the case and that i would marry her tomoorow... ?

You know what... I have a friend who went through the same thing you're going through and he asked me the same questions you're asking and I told him that its simply 1 or 2 reasons:

1. She bored with you and would like to find some other guy

2. She already has some other guy she's interested in lined up.

So there it is the answer to your question---Now its your choice as what to do now...--either worry about what guy she's banging at the current moment or GET THE HELL ON WITH YOUR LIFE!!!

"GET BUSY LIVING OR GET BUSY DYING" ---Shawshank Redemption--

memphis12

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well really dont think she's seein someone else mate, but i could be wrong like, as she rings me in the mornin, like yesterday mornin after night out at about 9am, so if someone was there think that would be bit early, but do think the "loneiness" thing could be rite, but.... was never like this after break with any other girl, but never had this job! where i do nowt all day and get four days off a week lol

Anyways she rang yesterday mornin, bla bla, we had good crack and i told her i was ready to see each other in person as i wont be askin her out,and i wont want to kiss her or anything and just be mates, but she said she isnt over me, still loves me and miss's me, and said if she seen me in person her feelins would all come back :(

So after talkin for half an hour, i asked if we should have phone sex, she said she was to shy a girl (which she is) and would be crap and had never done it b4, but once i started talkin it made her horny and we did that...

Was talkin to ma mate later that night and said.. ppl who break up dont have phone sex and dont ring the other person or they dont still really, really love each other,

Since i first posted this i am alot better, and i do need to get on with my life, just that i guess what i really wanted for was someone to tell me how to take away her insecuritys, not straight away, but so that she would think she was good enough.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man this is pathetic. When a chick tells you she needs space then you need to move on and forget her. This girl is going to make your life a living hell if you're not careful.

Let me reinterate with my own personal story.

After a year and a half relationship my ex told me she wanted a break and I was crushed. I took the advice from this site and didn't initiate any contact and forgot about her. Guess what? 6 weeks later she calls me out of the blue wanting to get back together, but I had already moved on and I wasn't gonna let her put me on the back burner while she went out and tested the water with other guys.

Then one day she came by my house and I didn't answer the door and she finally gave up and left me alone. Be a man.

memphis12

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok mate, will do lol... dunno if has something to do with my ego, because i have never been finished by a girl, always me finishin them, she even told her mate that she thinks i just want back so that i can finish her, so al just let it go and move on.

Donald Kaufman

Don Juan
Reaction score
You have a job that leaves you with a lot of free time. Fill it up with positives. If you just sit there you will start thinking about her because you don't seem to have many other things to think about.

Study something, get a hobby, improve yourself emotionally, physically, intilectually or spiritually. Get another job. Volunteer. Do something positive with this new found free time.

You should not be friends with everyone. Friends have to prove themselves worthy. Nothing in this thread implies she is worthy.