Wanted: Your Most AFC Move

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the worst ive done is writing an email to some girl that i really liked and telling her how hot and wonderful and smart and funny she was and that i had never met a girl like her before, after about 2 weeks of been talking to her. and i didnt even say it to her, i wrote it all in an email.....

surly enough in about 3 days she didnt even talked to me. that is absolutly the most ****ed up move ive pulled. and the thing that pisses me off the most is that i was doing good with that girl until i wrote the email.

lesson learned: stop being a little pvussy telling letting girls know how you feel about them, at least in the first couple of weeks....

Tooms

Don Juan
Reaction score
guys readin this, and laughin to the point of crying, i am thankful that i found this site on the eve of my 14th bday, because i was headed to afcdome 100% not just like 90% or watever i was..heh, so heres my stories

i digged this chick in 4th right? on my bday she gave me a heart shaped cinnimun roll-(sry bout the spelling)and i shyly took it, later i ate it, it was damn good, i never got the nerve to talk to her..tho she obviously liked me..

in sixth grade i bought a girl a bracelet and never gave it to her..

seventh grade...omg...i tried too hard w/ girls who had already said no, and near the end of it...this girl tells me she likes me right? and what do i do? shower her, no drown her with complements and praises, i put her on a pedastal so high im amazed she didnt piss herself outta fear.

hmm, i still was an afc in 8th sorta i guess, but not as bad, i had my first ltr, and it was good, till i fu_ked it up..o well whaddaya gonna do?

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In 7th grade one of the finest girls in the school liked me. She was a year older than me. She was showing so many signals it wasn't even funny. We started talking for about 2 months.

One night I got drunk at my buddies house and ended up calling her and telling her that I loved her and had never met anybody like her. She hooked up with some other dude a week later.

It makes me cringe to this day.

Glimpseone

Don Juan
Reaction score
You all haven't seen anything yet.

Top 4:

4) In 8th grade, had my sister ask a girl out for me.
3) In 9th grade, paid for dinner for 3 girls I wasn't going out with
2) In 7th grade, showed a girl my 13-second world record score on (insert shocked gasp here) MINESWEEPER
1) In Galapagos Islands, a hot 21 year old thought I was 18 when I was 14. I could have banged her. Instead, I asked "How old do you have to be to get a scuba diving license?" The subsequent conversation revealed the truth about my age... and the end of the flirting.

But now that has all changed.

Or has it?

Yes it has.

Pilo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to get this out of my chest

About two years ago I went in a field trip in washington DC.
In the trip I met a girl. She wasn't even that good looking or anything, but I got a crush on her. In Washington, I did the worse wbafc. I follow her. Stared at her the whole time w/o saying a word. I bought her lunch. I bought her some stuff that they selled over there. And many other things that I don't even want to talk about cause Im to embarrass to do it anyways :D
Then one day after we came back from the trip I asked her out.
After I asked out she gave me the lame excuse that she had to go to work. After two days I found out that she doesn't have a job, and that some jerk hooked up with her :eek: . Not only that, I heard that he fvcked her and then dumped her. :mad:
I got so mad about it and tried to fight the guy.(he kicked the living $hit out of me by the way)
After crying about it, I got over it.
Then I found this site and looked back of how I was and now Im laughing about it:D

Capt.Jack Sparrow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL Ok you guys made me spit out my water while I was laughing and I had to whipe off my screen just now. Anyways heres a few of mine.

Number uno: When I was 13 I bought one of my ex's over 100 dollars worth of stuff for christmas.. and I hardly went out with her for a month and a half. If I can remember I bought her.. a spongebob talking doll (LMFAO), a little leoperd spotted purse, a 30 dollar gift card, i bought her some lotion set from bath and body or whatever its called, uh.. I bought her a card, and a necklace. LMAO Holy mother.. I was one huge afc. And all she got me was a certificate to eat at some place. HAHAHAHAHAHA

^^^ Think this was my worst afc move ever. Ever. Ever damnit, Ever. *Slaps forehead*

Numero 2: LOL I remember in 5th grade I really liked this one girl (who is a 5 on my scale) I thought she was a 9 I was soooo all over her. So I got my friend to give me her number. I placed it on my desk and just looked at it. I called my friend and forced him to three way call and ask her what she thought of me while I stayed quiet and just listened to the convo. Turns out she saw some earwax in my ear at school and she got disgusted. LOL. Than I would call her house and when she'd answer I'd play some love songs from the radio.. I would do this constantly... she never found out who did it. Than one day I finnally had the guts to talk to her on the phone. I called and said

me> Hi (name) ... um... yeah hi
her> what do you want Luis??
me> um.. nuthin.. i gotta go now. buh bye
her> dumbass

WOOOW

I'm laughing at myself so hard right now..

ToughGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Matt ala Casanova!!

How did you got them chase you Big boy.
What all you have changed in you. What is ur recommendation to all the dooming friends? who feel proud to kiss the ground she walks. And always happy to kiss her ass.
Help with your advice.

lee_ray

Reaction score
I remember I cried after going out with a chick for like 4 days.

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok guys, you seen nothing yet. Last summer, about a year ago, I received an invitation to an international NASA space camp for teenagers, all expenses paid. It was held in Turkey. A ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY!!! The reason behind the invitation is irrelevant. However, I declined, the only reason being my infatuation with a girl who I had a month left to spend with!!!!#$@$%#^. And I never even kissed her! Yet I was 'completely in love'. God, have I learned a lot since then...

Now that's AFCism at its mothafukin best! (worst? =/). I can't stop kicking myself for it.

HuangBei

Don Juan
Reaction score
Junior High: asking a girl out - the single most pathetic act I could make.

High School: trying to show affection against my will and instinct. Rediculous huh?

misterethoughts

Don Juan
Reaction score
ahhh life so beautiful

Well recently actually this ***** i met through a friend she was ahh perfect" **** BS basically i got her number we talked and **** and well she just started going all whiney on me and **** basically i told her i wanted to go play pool with her she said no then i am like bowling she said no then i am like wtf she is all i think all that stuff is for men! wtf i am like you stupid but then i dunno i started opening up on her and **** telling her my secrets her way to get through me was tell me your secrets it's the only way to get closer to you really how else do you want to get to know each other so i opened up and **** then she asked me how many girls i slept with i hesitated for a long time then told her she is all oh my gosh told me to go and get tested i got real mad but then she is all well baby i won't let you do it yourself i will go with you she is all before you can touch me you got to get tested i waas pissed and ****. I called her quite a bit got mad at her showed her i was jealious of her ex because i found out she actually loved him still and after i tried to confront her i said she was a lier she got all ****in mad sayin i can't believe i called her a lier and **** i said i was sorry like always this been going out for like 2 weeks and well like recently couple days ago i ****ing had enough and ****in told her that it was over... and i didn't need this **** it's wierd because of course i didn't listen to anyone thought she was perfect like a dumb ass like i was but then i read more stuff on this forum and found out more interesting facts and it matched up and just found out this ***** is a real ***** nothing can satisfy her whats real crazy is she kept telling me how hot i was and **** and that really made me calm and like forgive her i noticed everytime i say something she is all god you are soo hot wow i can't stop staring and of course i was like aww well thanks and **** ****in dumb ass i was i just want to say becareful this *****s got you on this string so they think but yea sorry for the grammar and spellin mistakes but yea basically this recently happened and i have learned soo much from this one thing. I was also stupid telling her about me reading some romance books trying to understand women and **** I told her that wtffffff i can't believe that **** why? well i thought she was the one thought she was different and something else and well i just basically got whiped and just ****ted on my self like i was supposed to go out with her on a date i was soo stupid i threw everything down and went to get a haircut get my dads car cleaned it washed it got all ready for her and **** and then i found out she going out with her mom and she calls me later and **** asking me so are we going ? and i am like wtf it's ****in late it was like 11 or so and i had school the next day so i am like **** it this bull **** i am done. she didn't even hisitate wtf she didn't give a **** it was like i was some little ***** and she just dropped me on my heaad. I got dropped and learned to much from that **** now i got the new way to do things. THanks for all you people... and yea sorry for grammar spellin mistakes and repeats haha i was real shocked cuz i opened up soo much like a dumb ass and then got ****in raped by some ***** fuccccc man thats life but i love it i learn and keep on improving.....

Styles

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was the worst about two years ago at age 16.

I was hookin up with this gurl Sandra. The ****ups:

1. Went on a conventional date
2. Talked on the phone for hours
3. She had a ex that wouldn't go away, and I told her to take all the time she wanted and not to worry about what I think
4. Having public depression fits and making a general wussy ass out myself in front of her.

classic AFC shlt !!!

PEACE

Styles

Joshytoohotty

Reaction score
This one is an absolute sucker.

There was a girl which I was totally obsessed with, christ knows why because she's not even that good looking.

Back in the day when I was the average **** head, I used to follow her round like some love sick puppy.

To begin with she was really nice and we got on, then she realised she had control so she started abusing it, all my mates told me she was using me to boost her ego etc but I was so ****ing blind I couldn't see it.

So one day I'm in town and I tryed calling her a few times and she was saying blah,blah,blah I'm busy call me later.

Then, the ***** calls me up and says,

Her:"Can you ring me back because I don't want to waste my credit"

Me:"I don't have any credit"

Her" Ring me from a payphone then"

And lo and behold I ****ing did it, walked about 10 minutes to get to a payphone to ring the ungrateful cow. What's more she didn't even want anything important, I'm certain she was doing it putely to see if she could get me to actually ring her off a payphone.

Christ, I'm glad I found this forum.

gav

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i have a new one and it's right up there at the top

i was out clubbing on the pull. i had already had success so i was pumped up. spotted these two cute girls dancing together, got some ec, approached one, put my arm round her waist. at this point, the girl's friend gives her mate that look - like "what the fvck is he doing?". then i shouted "what a bytch" over to my mates who were standing further away. i cannot believe i did that. needless to say girl no2 ****blocked me and i walked away, tail between my legs. what a stupid thing to do. i might even have had a chance if i had kept focussed on the kino and my dance moves.

rhsarrow17

Don Juan
Reaction score
My most AFC move?

Doing NOTHING.

It was the last night of a 7-week overnight camp and the 24 guys were making out with the 20 girls. some people kissed 6 or 7 different girls in the same ten minutes.

me?

zero.

cause I didn't dive in.

I had a good friend slap me HARD a few hours later.

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I called a girl up i liked. (got her number out the phone book)

THEN PRETENDED I COULDN'T HEAR HER

WTF???

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ahahahh Pilo's was the best so far.

Anyways, my oneitis invited me over her house so I was like, "YES!"

but she told me to help her on a project and 5 min into it, she said she was feeling really sick and had to go to the hospital. I was all concerened and sh1t and told her to not worry about it and finish up her project. I stayed from 1:00 to like...maybe 7 or 8 and she comes back looking better and I wasli k,e wow are you ok? And she goes "yeah, you can go now." So I leave, try to get a hug, but she just holds the door open lmao.

so I was a few feets, THENSEE HER BF RUNNING BACK FROM HIS CAR wIth HER PURSE .LMAO!!!

I wasl ik,e "SONUVA*****!"

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Driving from Vista, California, to Albuquerque, NM, which is 820 miles for those of you in Rio Linda, to see a girl I've never met in person before. This includes having my car die two hours away, not having the finances to fix it, maxing out my credit card between flights home and buying a bike, and ending up with my entire semester wrecked because I was too broke to pay for my classes and sick of riding a bicycle five miles both ways daily. No going outside of San Diego County for me next time (although for southernmost Orange County and southwesternmost Riverside county I MIGHT make an exception)