Want to know the % of attractive young (18-30) women in the United States?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mad Manic

Banned
Reaction score
Mahon I'm not sure what your point is:

1.) At least 40% of women are decent looking so any claims that most women are ugly is false.
2.) At least 40 % of women are decent looking so claims that it's a very competitive market and it's hard to get an attractive gf are BS.

?

If it's 1.) I am in agreement if it's 2.) I'm not, due to the reasons in my last 2 posts.

AFC Savior

Banned
Reaction score
why does any of this matter?

go hook up with whatever girls you want

if you are so focused on percantages, then u are a ****ed up math geek

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
Mad Manic said:
Mahon I'm not sure what your point is:

1.) At least 40% of women are decent looking so any claims that most women are ugly is false.
2.) At least 40 % of women are decent looking so claims that it's a very competitive market and it's hard to get an attractive gf are BS.

?

If it's 1.) I am in agreement if it's 2.) I'm not, due to the reasons in my last 2 posts.

I never said most women are ugly. I say only 5% are ugly. I listed the other 50% as average looking. I do not know about you, but average looking girls are not attractive, but they are not ugly.

So you believe that it is a competitive market and it is tough to get an attractive girlfriend?

Mad Manic

Banned
Reaction score
mahon83050 said:
I never said most women are ugly. I say only 5% are ugly. I listed the other 50% as average looking. I do not know about you, but average looking girls are not attractive, but they are not ugly.

So you believe that it is a competitive market and it is tough to get an attractive girlfriend?
Erm, 'any claims' was referring to claims by general public not yourself, I know you didn't say most women are ugly lol.

As for your last point, refer to my last two posts and the fact that most women get laid and most men don't and a small % of men are fvcking a large % of women. (So a resounding yes ...)

MM

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
Deus ex Pianoforte said:
Shift key.

Depends on the venue. Cute? Maybe 30-40%.

They're at least cute.

That's not an insult. That's a suggestion.

You act like you're 5. That's what it has to do with anything.

So why do you sound like a (bottom-tier) middle schooler? Oh, and shop till I die "flames" you because he, like everyone else, sees that you're a rambling, delusional, looks-obsessed fool. Not because he's a follower.

Give it up. Like you said...you're "DONE".

Like I said, why take the time to make sure I have perfect grammar and no run on sentences, etc. As long as I can retort back or make my point, who the fukk cares.

And yes, I am done. You are just one of those arrogant, argumentative, stubborn S.O.B's who always has to have the last say and last rant.

Shop till I die was silent and non-existent on the whole post until he made a comment about my grammar which had nothing to do with the topic at hand. He didn't seem to care about the argument, he just wanted to be part of the wolf pack that was attacking me.

AFC Savior

Banned
Reaction score
why does any of this matter?

go hook up with whatever girls you want

if you are so focused on percantages, then u are a ****ed up math geek

Reaction score
mahon83050 said:
You are a follower man. You see everyone else flaming me, so you figure you chime in for a few shots to boost your already low-self esteem.

Grammer errors? Yeah, maybe.....This is not work, nor a professional forum, nor am I applying for a job. Who the hell cares about grammatical errors on this forum, as long as my point gets across.

I have a masters degree by the way. I probably have more education than 90% of this forum.[/QUOTE]

Really? I didn't know Tijuana Tech had a cyber-flaming graduate program, but good to know - unfortunately I do know lot's of "looks matter" types of guys like yourself. I'll have to inform them that there is a school perfect for them.

As for me flaming you to boost my esteem...you must be kidding me. You're the flamer, you called Deus a "French faggot." I have two quick observations to take from this: A.) I guess your fictitious Master Degree had nothing to do with Latin, or French for that matter. B.) If you're going to resort to slurs to make a point you'd be better off in the high school forum. I'm sure they'd be really impressed with your degree! :up:

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've often wondered why all women aren't attractive, I mean evolutionary speaking they all should be if they want to produce offspring.

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
Deus ex Pianoforte said:
Broken link, but chances are the answer is yes.

I've seen some people that I was unsure if they had down syndrome, or physical deformities with 9's-10's.
Clear some of your private messages (it is full)

I want to send you the pic.

I will give you my username and password so you can see it

Status
Not open for further replies.