Want to know the % of attractive young (18-30) women in the United States?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whatever the real number is, it is going down to to rising obesity rates. We should consider ourselves lucky for 15 and so years from now good looking girls will be an endangered species.

The Inside Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Mahon, remember that any one answer...is never the fu cking answer! Because looks and ratings, and attractivesness are based on your OWN subjective experience!!! Shocking I know, but I don't think I have ever read anything of yours that remotely makes sense.

Everyone is right. You are too affected by entertainment and the media...go get some fresh air and cancel your cable for a couple months. No more E!

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Inside Man said:
Hey Mahon, remember that any one answer...is never the fu cking answer! Because looks and ratings, and attractivesness are based on your OWN subjective experience!!! Shocking I know, but I don't think I have ever read anything of yours that remotely makes sense.

Everyone is right. You are too affected by entertainment and the media...go get some fresh air and cancel your cable for a couple months. No more E!

I second this.

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
iqqi said:
I second this.

Well Anyways, here is the breakdown for most men and women and where they fall:

Ugly-5% (Most males and females would agree that you are ugly)

Average- 50% (You are not ugly, but nothing special to look at-neutral)

Above Average/Attractive- 40% (You have an attractive appearance, but you are not jaw dropping attractive)

Very Good Looking-5% (You are strikingly pretty/handsome and can honestly say you look better than 95% of your fellow males/females) These are the females/males that get constant double takes.

Since we can agree that looks are both objective/subjective NOT EVERYONE will be placed in the SAME category by every person. However, everyone has a predominant group in which they belong. (I.E. If 30% of women find you average, but 70% find you attractive, you are part of the Above average/attractive community)

Most men can get women one up from their category. Hence, the reason you see alot of average men with above average/attractive women. However, I can honestly say and so can you. I very,very rarely see an average looking guy with a VERY ATTRACTIVE KNOCKOUT!!

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, just to be clear, after this "groundbreaking" study, you've discovered that a % of women are hot, and conversly, a % are not hot. Bible worthy.

I can't believe the lengths you went to for a highly innaccurate study. First, 1000 women does not = America. Second, find something more worthy to do with your life.

A man should be out there doing constructive things, talking to women, going to the gym, buidling, sailing, fighting, traveling, whatever!. NOT poring over a high school photo like some old pervert.

Maybe the reason you don't get highly attractive women, is because you waste your time doing stuff like this. Honestly, I'm flabbergasted by this.

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
WesCottII said:
So, just to be clear, after this "groundbreaking" study, you've discovered that a % of women are hot, and conversly, a % are not hot. Bible worthy.

I can't believe the lengths you went to for a highly innaccurate study. First, 1000 women does not = America. Second, find something more worthy to do with your life.

A man should be out there doing constructive things, talking to women, going to the gym, buidling, sailing, fighting, traveling, whatever!. NOT poring over a high school photo like some old pervert.

Maybe the reason you don't get highly attractive women, is because you waste your time doing stuff like this. Honestly, I'm flabbergasted by this.

Oh yeah? Hate to break this to you, but when most surveys are done (demographics, preferences, etc) do you think they get their results from polling every single person? No, you get a small sample and conclude based on your results that this pattern WOULD be consistent if everyone would be polled.

Is 1000 enough? probably not. However, how come I found the relatively same % of attractive women in each class? I GUARANTEE if I picked up some random yearbook from some Massachusetts high school, I would get generally the same results.

You can't get these same accurate numbers from a public place like a bar/club because you can make the argument that only "above average" looking people frequent these places.

Like I said earlier, High School yearbook photos are a good sampling tool because they include EVERYBODY from all types of looks. Ugly and average looking people want their photo in their yearbook as well.

I don't get highly attractive women? How do you no I don't. I have hooked up with a couple of 8's before and have gone out with multiple 7's.

Pervert? How am I a pervert when I am still considered a young guy at aged 30?

Go back and play with your wanker in Sherwood Forest. Maybe Little John and Friar Tuck will be there to help. hahahahha

And to MR. DEUS:

I guess my point of these looks threads is to point out that GAME and CONFIDENCE ain't everything and they go hand in hand with looks.

Maybe I post these so the short, fat, bald guys or men with ugly faces don't end up scratching their heads when they get rejected by an attractive women eventhough they say to themselves " Gee SO SUAVE told me all I needed to do is have game and confidence (it doesn't matter what I look like) and I can get almost any attractive women I want. So, why have the last 10 attractive women I approach rejected me?"

I am just trying to protect the less than average looking people from getting hurt and dissapointed.

Honestly, WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU SAW A MAN BELOW AVERAGE-LOOKING WITH AN ABOVE AVERAGE LOOKING CHICK?

YOU NEVER REALLY SEE IT. AND CELEBRITIES LIKE JORDAN BRATMAN DON'T COUNT.

I might only see it a couple times a year. I saw it on the beach this past summer when a noticeably fat guy was holding hands with a HB7 Asian chick. I noticed alot of the people around were staring and laughing.

It is LOOKS AND CONFIDENCE, you WILL NOT be successful if you have one without the other. PERIOD.

I AM DONE.

The Inside Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL you're 30? I thought you were 13 judging from your posts. ? Anyway, just stop. Please.

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*Sigh*

Round and round and round we go, where we stop nobody knows.......

Something should be sticking out to you Mahon (other than your ears), something thats blatantly obvious to me and anyone else following these threads.

No-one's agreeing. No-one's saying "well done", or "nice job dude". Why? We all know it's bollocks. You've made your point, no-one cares, move on. I honestly believe you've deluded yourself into thinking you really are a guru. REALITY CHECK: You're not.

The ONLY way you could possibly help with these threads is if you said something along the lines of "Looks matter....here's what to do if you don't have them", instead you come here and parrot the same old "I've never seen an ugly man with a hot woman LOLZ, have you?" I've never seen a mugging either, but I still know they happen.

Behold, I, the guru of "anti-looks" have spoken, I am done

Oh, I thought from the last line of your post we were all talking like gods from Lord of the Rings....my bad.

[S]alvatore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What a waste of time. Do you have nothing better to do? Don't you think you could've have used this time more wisely? MAYBE to dig deeper and find the root of your problems, and why you're obsessed with peoples physical looks?

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
[S]alvatore said:
What a waste of time. Do you have nothing better to do? Don't you think you could've have used this time more wisely? MAYBE to dig deeper and find the root of your problems, and why you're obsessed with peoples physical looks?

You are all a bunch of ungrateful bastards!!

I thought this would be an interesting stat for people to know since I think it is accurate.

What is the point of this thread?

Maybe some of you falsely thought only 1 in 10 women are cute or above but it is more like 4 or 5 out of 10.

Maybe this will help all of you who thought attractive women were RARE and you were in Competition with every other guy out there.

My theory proved it false.

So all of you whiney pricks and that Troll DEUS can go **** themselves.

I know this little test of mine helped me!!

Mad Manic

Banned
Reaction score
mahon83050 said:
it is more like 4 or 5 out of 10.

Maybe this will help all of you who thought attractive women were RARE and you were in Competition with every other guy out there.
Well perhaps 3 but say it's 4, thats 40% being fought over by most men. It wouldn't be so bad if we had a one-one map of guy to girl. e.g.) 10 girl dates 10 guy, 8 girl dates 8 guy etc but reality is top 10% or so of guys are fvcking 60% of the women. So even if 100% of the women were hot, if they're holding all the dating cards and rejecting 90% then it's no consolation. It's always competitive.

Mad Manic

Banned
Reaction score
iqqi said:
Theory = educated guess.

Not proof.

Uh oh. There goes your "intelligent design" credibility.
I don't think there's any flaw in his design but it doesn't prove anything. Yes maybe 40 % of women are decent enough looking, but if this 40 % for example only selected 0.1 % of men then of what significance is it that 40 % is the number rather than 20 % or 99%?

MM

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
Deus ex Pianoforte said:
That's the same tired excuse that many looks-matter advocates use. Problem is, that it makes absolutely no sense. Since looks don't matter, they need to know that they didn't get rejected for their looks.

Honestly? Yesterday.

Uh, no. YOU never really see it because you prefer to blind yourself to the truth. You'd prefer to remain plugged into your little looks-matter Matrix and recite your "Everybody is envious of my intelligent design" mantra every night.

You're half-right. I personally know several dudes that have confidence and no looks that can go home with a chick from the bar every night if they so desire. Sorry.

Yeah, what do these girls look like? If they aren't atleast "cute" that does not mean squat.

Can I quote you on that? Oh wait, I just did.

You're a delusional nutcase. I recommend Thorazine or Haldol.

Does it make you feel better putting insulting other people?

Are you seriously a 30 year old man? Referring to those with whom you disagree as "whiney pricks" and people who call you out on your nonsense "trolls"? And you're THIRTY? Wow, dude. Just wow.

What does that have to do with anything?

Then that's all that really matters. Stop trying to inflict your banned rhetoric on everybody else. If you want to believe that looks matter, then that's fine. If you want to believe that black people are an inferior race, then that's fine, too. But keep your ignorant beliefs to yourself. As you can see, nobody wants to listen to your idiotic rantings about looks.

Oh, and caps lock does nothing but lower your credibility even further. That was skip2mylou's and various other looks-matter fanatics' mistake. When you bust out the multiple exclamation points and various other indicators of exasperation, you become no better than the drunken homeless man on the street with his warnings of Armageddon.
You contradict yourself here because you used CAPS LOCK in the above statement.

Just curious, if you think my post is such non-sense.

If you walk into a room full of 100 random 20's somethings chicks, how many do you think you would find atleast "cute"?

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mahon83050 said:

If you walk into a room full of 100 random 20's somethings chicks, how many do you think you would find atleast "cute"?
Sorry to butt in again, but what does it matter?

I could find 1 of them cute, I could find 100 of them cute. What is your point?

As long as I'm doing something about it, and not going "ooo, well, I would but I'm only a 4, and she's a 8.5, 4.5 HB points above me, I shouldn't bother", I'm set.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm just going to choose to be nice and not to reply to this post. Have a nice day everyone.

comic_relief

Reaction score
mahon83050 said:

You might want to register for a basic English as a second language course at your local community college, it could help to work out all of your repeating grammatical errors. - Just a suggestion.

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
shop until I die! said:
You might want to register for a basic English as a second language course at your local community college, it could help to work out all of your repeating grammatical errors. - Just a suggestion.
You are a follower man. You see everyone else flaming me, so you figure you chime in for a few shots to boost your already low-self esteem.

Grammer errors? Yeah, maybe.....This is not work, nor a professional forum, nor am I applying for a job. Who the hell cares about grammatical errors on this forum, as long as my point gets across.

I have a masters degree by the way. I probably have more education than 90% of this forum.

The Inside Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Youre not the only one with a masters here and having one doesn't make you any more of an expert, unless you're working on your thesis for male female interactions based on looks?

Status
Not open for further replies.