Walked out on a date last night...

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is the word c unt more insulting in other countries? In the US c unt is the equivalent of pvssy, I'm right?
The literal definition of cvnt means pvssy, but calling someone a cvunt is worse than calling them a pvssy. Calling someone a pvssy is like calling them whimpy, scared, timid, etc. Usually you call a women this, but you can say it to a man. But calling a man a cvnt is like calling a woman a pvssy. Like it's not really an insult to say that she is timid because women usually are more timid than men, at least biologically they should be. My understanding of calling a woman a cvnt is like calling them a wh0re and a b!tch at the same time. And apparently the most derogatory word you could say to an American female is to call them a thundercvnt. Also, calling a man a b!tch and calling a female a b!tch means different things. Its more insulting to call a woman a b!tch, or they seem to take it harder than men. Towards men it's essentially the same as calling them a pvssy. To women, it's like saying how rude, arrogant, and disrespectful they are. So yeah.

Sorry mods :oops::oops::oops:

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think like Bible Belt, she was DTF

However, coming drunk is low quality

You did right by leaving. She will be piss but you kept your self respect and that gets you laid

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You did the right thing by leaving, good for you. Personally, I probably would've been more bolder by just getting up and just leaving her without saying a word. She doesn't deserve a response.... I have no tolerance for bad female behavior.

As far as the other posters saying that her being drunk she may have been down to f*ck, although possible....
Why would you want to even entertain or waste your time with a low quality wretch?? You're better than that.

Don't lower your standards for no one....There are billions of women out there who can do a better job for you than this cvnt. You will be a better man for this.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
calling a man a b!tch and calling a female a b!tch means different things. Its more insulting to call a woman a b!tch, or they seem to take it harder than men. Towards men it's essentially the same as calling them a pvssy.
Be careful that you don't run across a guy who has been in prison and call him a b!tch. In prison, that word has much more serious connotations. It means, "I challenge you to a fist fight this instant." Turn down that offer, and you're everyone's b!tch.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be careful that you don't run across a guy who has been in prison and call him a b!tch. In prison, that word has much more serious connotations. It means, "I challenge you to a fist fight this instant." Turn down that offer, and you're everyone's b!tch.
Same with calling someone a 'Narc.'

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You did the right thing by leaving, good for you. Personally, I probably would've been more bolder by just getting up and just leaving her without saying a word. She doesn't deserve a response.... I have no tolerance for bad female behavior.
Yes, I like to call it a "Houdini". Pretty self explanatory. Poof! Where did hockeyfreak go?!
The incoming text can be pretty funny too.

There is zero reason for you to feel guilty OP, you did great based off her actions.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Walked out on a first date last night. The date lasted less than an hour.

The girl was pretty, brunette and slim. She had spent the whole day drinking with her colleagues leading up to the date and you could tell that she was pretty drunk. We had a good laugh initially and both of us were laughing. It was becoming apparent though that she swears a lot - she also burped and yawned in front of me and was forgetting what I was saying. She was also on her phone whilst I was talking.

She told me about a date she had earlier that week about a guy she liked - honestly, after a long day working and walking in the rain to the date, this rubbed me up the wrong way.

She was looking at other guys as they walked past also.

On another day I would of probably dismissed these minor faults but the build up of her actions was irking me the wrong way.

She then told me I have an attitude problem.

At this point we both finished our drinks and she told me that the band were due to start in a few minutes.

It's probably my own doing but this girl was p.issing me off!

I got up and said - 'Claire, I'm going to take off. Take care' and left her there. She was probably expecting me to get the drinks.

I felt quite guilty as she seemed quite despondent.
Maybe I over reacted.

Anyways, as I drive off in my car - I get a text off her calling me a f....ckng c.vnt.

I don't think a second date is on the cards.
doesn't even sound like it was a date really, sounds like she was treating you as a friend.

Firestar786

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If it's the way you described it I would have left also

Too many fish in the sea to take that sort of disrespect and devalue myself

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe both the sides here are partially right, Op's side that support leaving her is right when it comes of keeping a low bullsh1t policy and avoiding headaches and stress while Bible belt's side is right saying it was an easy bang if managed properly, personally I would add that if she is already drunk you save time and money.

Now I would have dealt with that differently, I mostly share the "easy sex" line while keeping in my mind the stress and troubles that first side considers thats why I would have stay with her, follow her way of behaviour and aim for the sex.

So she is stressful as long as you give her importance and attention, is she checking her phone? fine do the same and check your tinder, look around maybe there is some girl in that place.

Once you decide she is expendable you can run riskiful fast aggressive game, that same game you dont run with sober girls that you would rather not lose.

Why dropping a girl that bothers you? just decrease the investment in her and go all in with your game techniques, you have nothing to lose.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This^^^ I would have ordered another drink, drunk it, taken a long contemplating look at her and headed for the door without a word.
The minute she showed up drunk I would have said, "sorry I have an emergency and just leave."
Next time, just walk out. No announcement owed.
imo OP probably should've given her a short explanation as to why he walked out before NCing her forever.

i'm a firm believer that some women out there are capable of comprehending when they **** up, and for these women, whether 1 in 2, 1 in 10 or 1 in 1,000,000 i always at least try to make sure they know what got them on my bad side, so that if they care about not ****ing up they know how not to **** up next time(whether with me or anyone else).

I had another GF stand me up for a dinner to celebrate 6 months together. I had planned it weeks in advance, made reservations, and informed her of the date and time which she agreed to. I went to pick her up and she didn't show. I texted her, phoned her, and got no response. I cancelled the reservation and picked up some food on the way home. While I'm getting my food, she texts me and says "you're not outside". This was about half an hour after I had left her place. I officially ended the relationship a couple of days later.

NEVER tolerate an inexcusable amount of disrespect. Keep your bull**** tolerance low and it will save you a LOT of headaches in the future.
wait... if it was only half an hour later what if she was in the shower when you showed up?

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wait... if it was only half an hour later what if she was in the shower when you showed up?
A simple text message saying she's running a bit late would have sufficed. The problem is, I messaged her the day before and the day of the date, and I never had a response. She told me afterward that she never got any of my messages.

I'd had her flake out a few times before, and a couple of weeks before I met a bunch of her friends who were mostly guys. There were other things that were setting off alarms in my head. The 6 month date was just the straw that broke the camel's back.

womensview

Banned
Reaction score

As far as the other posters saying that her being drunk she may have been down to f*ck, although possible....
Why would you want to even entertain or waste your time with a low quality wretch?? You're better than that.

Don't lower your standards for no one....There are billions of women out there who can do a better job for you than this cvnt. You will be a better man for this.
Guys now maybe its because I am older, but I think the word cVunt really displays ones aggressiveness or anger towards the women gender. Its just not appropriate. If u see them only from a sexual aspect and not as one with opinions, intelligence, emotions, etc, your relationships will be fraught with this disrespectful attitude towards the female gender. I don't call all men a**holes just the ones who are being this way. Will I gladly say I can be a *****, u bet I can and proudly wear the title and tell all genders that is with a capital B please.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I see most women as cvnts simply because that is their primary methodology/tool for getting thru life; they use their cvnts in one way or another either by giving it to their future boss for a job or they are using the fact that they have it in the government system to get free stuff. Like court to get child support, half their mans money, etc.. Most of these women are 33+.. I welcome any man on SS to prove to me that i am wrong.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see most women as cvnts simply because that is their primary methodology/tool for getting thru life; they use their cvnts in one way or another either by giving it to their future boss for a job or they are using the fact that they have it in the government system to get free stuff. Like court to get child support, half their mans money, etc.. Most of these women are 33+.. I welcome any man on SS to prove to me that i am wrong.
Girls cvntability is commensurate with their IL in you, which is commensurate with the percentage of their needs that you are meeting.

womensview

Banned
Reaction score
Not all women are like this and those that are I don't deal with them. I have worked all my life and I am independent. You are making a broad assumption and most of the women I deal with that this makes them revolted. If the only way to get child support for the mans responsibility then so be it. It took two to make the child and they should be responsible. Depending on what her contributions were then she is entitled to half. You guys have no clue h ow hard it is to raise kids, have a job and an outside job too.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the word cVunt really displays ones aggressiveness or anger towards the women gender.
I give the cvnt label to any woman who'd done something to deserve it. She fvcks around on her man? She's a cvnt. She uses men for money? She's a cvnt. She tricked him into getting her pregnant so she could have a baby and collect child support? She's a cvnt.

womensview

Banned
Reaction score
When u use the c word it reflects on u and how u view women. Is she a F up, yes if she does these things, but honestly guys it makes u look poorly in other peoples eyes and it reflects on u as a man and your character. Do not lower yourself to be as shallow and loose respect in others eyes. Let it go and say I discovered her true character and I want no part of it. This reflects on u as a healthy person, but those who respond with bitterness it reflects on who they are and there attitude. It also teaches u to vet the person's character and beliefs. So, u all do take some responsibility in your choices in women. You should reflect on character as more important than looks for longevity.

gonewiththefire

Reaction score
Walked out on a first date last night. The date lasted less than an hour.

The girl was pretty, brunette and slim. She had spent the whole day drinking with her colleagues leading up to the date and you could tell that she was pretty drunk. We had a good laugh initially and both of us were laughing. It was becoming apparent though that she swears a lot - she also burped and yawned in front of me and was forgetting what I was saying. She was also on her phone whilst I was talking.

She told me about a date she had earlier that week about a guy she liked - honestly, after a long day working and walking in the rain to the date, this rubbed me up the wrong way.

She was looking at other guys as they walked past also.

On another day I would of probably dismissed these minor faults but the build up of her actions was irking me the wrong way.

She then told me I have an attitude problem.

At this point we both finished our drinks and she told me that the band were due to start in a few minutes.

It's probably my own doing but this girl was p.issing me off!

I got up and said - 'Claire, I'm going to take off. Take care' and left her there. She was probably expecting me to get the drinks.

I felt quite guilty as she seemed quite despondent.
Maybe I over reacted.

Anyways, as I drive off in my car - I get a text off her calling me a f....ckng c.vnt.

I don't think a second date is on the cards.

Reminds me of a girl I took home once.

Hot but CRAZY in the bad way.

Funny thing, the very next evening we bumped into each other whilst I was talking to a even hotter chick.

Lesson: you know what to look out for next time you set up a date with a girl!