Virgin?

Tweek_1984

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just wanted to ask you guys a few questions about being a virgin. These questions are intended for virgins. Answer them as short as as in much detail as you like:

• How old are you?
  • How would you rate/describe you're looks?
  • Why do you think you're a virgin?
  • What do you think you can do or change about yourself to eventually find sex or have a sexual relationship?

Here are my answers:

How old are you?

How would you rate/describe you're looks?

I'd say I'm an average looking guy, 5'9", slim/athletic build. I think my problem is clothes. I know what look I'm trying to get across, I'm just awful at purchasing clothes. I think, when I have the right clothes on, I can look really good and my confidence beams. But most of the time, I make little effort with what I'm wearing and I come across as uncool. Ironically, I know exactly what things to wear to look cool when it comes to the skate/punk community.

Why do you think you're a virgin?

I've had alot of opportunites in the past to have casual sex, just refused them because I was unsure I was ready or I was unconfident. That thought at least reassures me that I can have sex if I really want. Mainly, I think the reason at the moment is because I'm anti-social and I'm picky about my girls. Very picky. I'm not a geek or an unlikeable person, it's more, I don't like people. I feel I can only trust myself. This means I'm always in my room dreaming of DJ'ing or playing in a band live (One of my main dreams).
I was at university last year and the reason I didn't have sex there was because I seem unsure, I refused sex. Now, I've quit uni, I'm taking a year out, I've been really anti-social and I don't see any girls anyways.
I also seem to have confidence problems. I seem to go through patches of depression and un-confidence and sometime find myself slightly stuttering on the phone if I feel the other person on the line is confident. At other times I couldn't care less and my confidence peaks. It's just not regular, people see different sides to me and I don't seem to have a consistency in my personality.
All in all, I'm ready for sex, I'm just still aprehensive, unconfident and unsure about myself. And I'm just not the smiley smiley type. I suppose I'm not the most entusiastic character where other people are concerned. Oh, and did I say I was picky about my girls. :D

What do you think you can do to eveuntually find sex or have a sexual relationship?

I think I have everything within me to have a sexual relationship. If I'm to eventually get laid, I'm going to have to be more relaxed in general. I need to get out more, although it's hard when I live in a small town with an awful nightlife where you always see somebody you know.
Although, I think I have more chance of getting into a sexual relationship by making girl-friends. At uni last year, I had a couple of good friends who were girls. Looking back, I think they were waiting for me to make the first move. But, it was like I either wasn't reading the relationship like that, or I was scared and unconfident that I'd make the wrong move.

Feel free to comment on each others posts. :)

popcorn

Don Juan
Reaction score

very good looking (ive been told)

i have poor social skills when introducing myself, lack of confidence with women.

pay for it. Get a different personality, get some confidence by getting sme sucsess.

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 21. I'm good looking. How's one not ready for sex? I'm always ready :) It's just opportunities for me are rare. I'm just not a people person, I get by without knowing anyone in my classes. I'm a senior so now I know quite a few people after doing many projects. But first two years I knew only one or two people out of my classes. If people happen to talk to me I always respond. Right now I've loosened up a bit and initiate conversations with people i dont know well.

golf299

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

not too bad

i know i could have had different girls. however, i want to be with someone i want, not with someone i could have.

on the prowl...

DJUofS

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Decent looking... average, I guess.

Being an AFC/Lack of confidence

Building up confidence is the biggest key, I think. Also, I am not looking for a one night stand... I am looking for a girl I am truly attracted to...

jaybeezi

Don Juan
Reaction score
How old are you?

I would say that I am fairly good looking, I have also been told by many women that I am very cute/handsome etc..., I'm 6'3' 215 lbs
caucasian (Italian, Irish, Greek) in decent shape, but getting into better shape.

For many many years I was overwieght, still am but not quite at the level I was at then, and I am working on it, plus I never tried, I would never ask a girl to do anything, for fear of rejection, I would think to myself "why would she want to go out with me, she doesnt want to, i'm not going to go embarass myself." and I just wouldnt talk to them.

What do you think you can do or change about yourself to eventually find sex or have a sexual relationship?

I think I am doing it right now, like I said, I am losing wieght, used to be 240lbs now I am at 215lbs and still going strong, that loss is in just 2 months, from eating better (and not as much), running/jogging, in the morning, eating huge breakfast, snacks throughout the day, and not eating after 7. (when I get hungry after 7 I just drink a bottle of water, its gets rid of the hunger just enough to not go eat anything) I also go to the gym every couple of days.

Now I feel much more confident around women/girls, I actually go talk to them now, and they seem so much more responsive, i've been on a couple of dates lately and going out to the clubs, and just having a good time dancing with numerous girls, that would not have danced with me b4 IMO,
But the main difference is that I'm trying, i'm making the effort to go talk to them, and since being here, I have been teasing girls a lot more, and they love!! it.

This one girl who would always tease everyone, and never apologize, sent me a meesage on Friendster, asking about a friend of mine, which I thought was somewhat rude, so I sent her a message, being very sarcastic, and teased her while letting her know I did not appreciate it, and she sent me a message apologizing, while still being fun about it, like she appreciated me teasing her about it. Crazy girls.

Slashco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, here goes...

Looks: Often complimented on 'classical' good looks, though I could stand to lose some weight

Why: Being an introverted AFC throughout highschool / beginning of college; not knowing how to read signals from women; not really trying to approach them (I just assumed I'd be rejected).

What do to: Get in shape, improve my wardrobe, become more social, and get back into a medium where I could meet interesting women (I'm not into the club scene, and the technical school I'm going to now is 99% male, so that'll be a fair challenge). I'm not in a big hurry though. I'd rather wait longer and get it right than have a disappointing experience with lingering negative feelings, just for the sake of 'doing it'.

Roots

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tweek_1984:

Tweek, you sound like a completely regular guy to me. I think at your age - or rather our age - it is time to really invest in hobbies and a future. Pretty much now is the time to invest in yourself. It sounds to me like you're on the right track and just taking it easy for a while. Im wondering why you quit University, but I don't doubt that you have your reasons.

You say you don't like people. I think you have to let go of generalizations like that and start to give people a chance. At 19, I am certain that you will find some people who you can be close to and who you can trust. This will take some time in searching, as good friends tend to be hard to come by. Not to say it isn't worth the effort. You'll see that when you find people that you really click with, your confidence, your mood, and your ability in socializing will at least triple.

As far as inconsistency in your personality, thats great. The more up-and-down you are, the more of a pleasure life can bring to you. And, the fact that people see different sides to you all the time only makes you unpredictable - which is a good thing.
"I'm just still aprehensive, unconfident and unsure about myself. And I'm just not the smiley smiley type." - Sometimes its good to "modify" your personality once in a while. Finding people to be close to will let you develop a more "rigid" personaliy - especially if you aren't the smiley type. Im not the smiley type myself, I tend to be severely critical, and some people think I'm a bastard. But having a very rigid personality gives me the respect of people that think I'm a nazi.

As far as sex goes, you know that you are ready, and don't feel like you have to rush it. You'll find a girl that appreciates your attitude no problem, and it's a good thing that you're picky, because if you weren't, some girls would cause you a lot of grief. Just give yourself some time. Virginity should be the last thing on your mind not because everyone on this board says so, but because you have more important things to develop. Relatioinships, hobbies, education, and you have goals to accomplish.

Since you say you want to be a music star, I assume you play an instrument of some sort. That's already something excellent. You should continue to do things like that, that make you a better person.

Basically, give yourself a break, and don't stress out about confidence, and personality too much. Give it some time, and you'll look back, thinking "How did that happen?". You got the right idea about relaxing, but instead of doing it in front of girls, relax in general. Take it slow.

---Roots

Overhand_Right

Reaction score
# How old are you?

# How would you rate/describe you're looks?

i look like a 15 year old boyscout! seriously, i look really young for my age, and have the "cute" look. i'm short, very musclar, and athletic. i've done sports all my life. i'd say i'm good looking, but i find it extremely hard to judge myself.

# Why do you think you're a virgin?

when i look back i realize i could have had sex many times, but honestly the thought scared the **** out of me. when i became mature enough to desire sex (for my own needs, not because society said i had too) i realized that i had no idea how to go about it. it seemed like an overwhelming task and i didn't even try, it seemed hopeless.

# What do you think you can do or change about yourself to eventually find sex or have a sexual relationship?

get the tools of the game down. i'm confident who i am, and what i want out of life. but then again, not having been intimate with a female before... its kind of overwhelming. i'm not bad in social situations, but when it comes to the opposite sex, i do panic. hopefully the dj bible will help me out, i am going to start boot camp at the start of next semester.

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry bruvs but it dont matter if you are a virgin, so what is the aim of this thread?

Vigilante7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
GREAT THREAD!! Interesting to see...

How old are you?

People might say what a 16 yr old goes through....well ive got overprotective parents. Im 6'1, 170.....very good looking, and i look around 18-19 yrs old (shave everyday) and I often get complimented my mom's friends (LMAO @ my mom's friend wanting me to meet her daughter)

I went to an all boys school ( I Know...) from age 12-16 and girls was barley on my mind as school, sports and friends were always higher priorities....you have to be in my position to see what i mean....That and the fact that I used to wear urban / baggy clothes all the time

What do you think you can do to eveuntually find sex or have a sexual relationship?

Ive never been to 1 party. YEP....ive been top birthday parties, but never a HS party because of new school this year in which its preppy and academic, and overprotective parents

Well, im working on meeting new people at school as im new there and im gonna find different ways....

JB101

Don Juan
Reaction score
How old are you?

I'm an average looking guy (5 1/2). 6"2, 160lbs, dark hair. Getting some definition from working out and eating right. I'm in the best shape of my life.

Zero opportunity from grade school to age 24. I'm not going to sleep with a 1. I have standards for the rest of my life and sex is one of them. The thought never really crossed my mind in highschool and college was over in a flash.

It's going to happen soon. It's been building up in my mind for so long, and I've gotten so motivated to change, I feel like I'm going to run out any day and ask 10 girls out. I believe alot of it is shifting your identity. Last year, I had some nice moments with women where I felt much more confident, I was using the things in the DJ Bible. But I still felt like, "the shy guy who is C&F for a while". It wasn't internalized. It takes work to internalize the shift. But it's well worth it.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How old are you?

I think I'm average. But my family says I'm good looking and a female online friend said I was cute. But I have a prominent nose and adams apple. I won't belive I'm good looking till I hear a girl my age say it. I'm 5'6, 132lbs. I'm thin but I'm starting to get toned. I think I dress cool but I'm not sure.

I have had zero opportunites. Rarely do I get to have a one on one conversation with a girl. I have never been alone with a girl in any situation. My standards have been fairly high but at this point I'll do almost anybody as long as she is cute and not fat. I also suffer from cases of crippling oneitis where I can't see other girls. If I had my eyes open I might have been able to get a girl who was a friend of my oneitis but she wasn't as good looking and so I relentlessly persued my oneitis even though she had a boy friend.

At this point the only option I think have is to pay for it. I do not want to spend $300 for something I should be getting for free. But if I don't find a realy opportunity I might as well do it.

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Average-looking.

I think im a virgin b/c i havent gotten a lot of oppurtunities with meeting people.

I have to meet more people, go out, etc, but thats the main problem.

SDBmania

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How old are you?

I'm about 5'9 145-150 pounds. I've been told I'm cute, so I must not be lacking in the looks department. I've also been told that I'm nice and sweet, and that I should not change. As far as being attractive, I don't think I have a problem there.

I'm still a virgin because I don't approach girls enough. Most of my life I was an AFC and now I am a RAFC. I'm doing better, but still need some help, like getting over the occastional phone phoiba. All in all, I choose to be a virgin. I'm waiting for a LTR before I decide whether to have sex or not.

What do you think you can do or change about yourself to eventually find sex or have a sexual relationship?
Again, I'm waiting for the right girl. Not nessisarily the "one," but someone who loves me and who I love. Someone I am commited to and am devoted to. Someone I can see myself with for life. A life mate would be prefred.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow SDBmania, if thats what you realy belive more power to you. Thats the way I felt in high school. But after I didn't get her, my mind shifted from love to sex. Now what I want from a girl is a steady fvck buddy. Somebody I can have sex with several times a week and hang out and be friends without all the emotional attchments. My ultimate goal is to have about three fvck buddies. That way I'll get laid everyday and still have girls to hang out with, go do stuff and have fun.

akindofblue

Don Juan
Reaction score
How old are you?

I'm well above average. 6' 195. Low BF%, six pack (working on eight during this cutting phase). Workout regularly and know my stuff. Generally described as looking like Harry Connick Jr. or Brendan Frasier.

I choose to be. I've been emotionally and physically involved with a lot of girls and had more than a handful of girlfriends, but I'm waiting until marriage for sex. I do this in part out of religious conviction, in part due to poetics, and in part because I see a lot of people just rotting at the core from sexual addiction.

Meeting the right girl who will be the mother of my children, my confidante, and my companion in life would be a nice start. I'm in no rush, as med school keeps me busy enough. Just went out with an amazing girl from my past last night and had a great time. We'll see....

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
# How old are you?

# How would you rate/describe you're looks?

Above average, I'm a big, stocky and muscular guy (6'1, 235) and despite my high weight it is a healthy weight for me (heart rate around 60-70 while resting)

# Why do you think you're a virgin?

I choose to wait until marriage to get sexual.

# What do you think you can do or change about yourself to eventually find sex or have a sexual relationship?

Change? Well, get married, for one. What can I do? When I am ready for marriage and have the woman who I know I want to be with forever, then once she becomes my wife, we're letting loose!

true|hockey

Don Juan
Reaction score
wow, after reading this thread, i see alot of very attractive guys are still carrying around their V-card.

I'll reply to this thread anyway

How old are you?

5'10" 170 lbs, in okay shape, I do alot of excersise. As for attractiveness, I really never cared enough to ask anyone, or evaluate myself. Im no hunchback of notre dame, so thats sufficant for me.

Becasue I am stupid, and have missed more than my fair share of oppurtunities.

Before this year, I never really got out, or knew how to interact with women. I thought being nice and stuff was the way to a girls heart, but obviously we all know that is not really true. I also had no backbone. Confidence was an issue. Glad to say these things are not an issue any more, but definatly were for a very long time.

If I keep going out, keep having fun while going on with my life, I will eventually meet a good girl. In short, nothing.

But im always learning, thats half the fun.

Devestator

Don Juan
Reaction score
How old are you?

I don't know. Girls say I'm attractive, but they do lie :) I'm 240, 5'11", so I'm a bit overwieght. I'm strong though and in excellent health. My doctors said that I'm not markedly overweight and I'm very healthy. My bloodpressure and heart rate are nearly perfect for my age.

I was socially retarded (autistic) during my early years through high school. I had a breakdown and became psychotic for a few years.

I overcame my psychological problems and now I think I just need to practice these skills more and lose a little more weight.