Virgin?

Don Juan
Reaction score
How old are you?

How would you rate/describe you're looks?
Short and stubby, lol. I'm 5'5", 5'6", a tad overweight, sorta broad and wide. Face is probably slightly below average. I have been told by a few girls that I am "not that bad", "cute", etc. Aside from that, many, many, many, many people, almost everyone that I interact with regularly, has told me that I have an amazing personality. Everyone. Girls, guys, old people, young people, everyone says that they absolutely love my personality. I hate it when girls say stuff like that though, because then its like they are saying to you "so the only reason that I am not going to go out with you is because you are ugly".

Why do you think you're a virgin?

I am a virgin because I choose to be. I am not necessarily waiting for marriage, I am just waiting to find a girl that loves me and one that I love. Also, I am very picky, and I keep myself busy all the time, so I dont have alot of extra time on my hands to worry about sex.

What do you think you can do or change about yourself to eventually find sex or have a sexual relationship?
Keep my eyes open, keep improving myself as a person, and keep working on all of the things that make me great. When I find the right girl, I should be all set.

il_duce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How old are you?

How would you rate/describe you're looks?

Probably about an 8.5/10, based on what girls have told me. I'm 6'1", 170 lbs. It would benefit me to gain some more muscle, I think.

Why do you think you're a virgin?

I've missed a lot of chances, I'm very picky with women, and I've missed a lot of chances. But the main thing has been lack of confidence.

What do you think you can do or change about yourself to eventually find sex or have a sexual relationship?

I feel that the only thing standing between me and my virginity is my level of confidence with the ladies.

SDBmania

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Maxtro
Wow SDBmania, if thats what you realy belive more power to you. Thats the way I felt in high school. But after I didn't get her, my mind shifted from love to sex. Now what I want from a girl is a steady fvck buddy. Somebody I can have sex with several times a week and hang out and be friends without all the emotional attchments. My ultimate goal is to have about three fvck buddies. That way I'll get laid everyday and still have girls to hang out with, go do stuff and have fun.
Thanks. I don't think your way of looking at things is wrong. Just wanted to say that. I'm just not interested in just sex. I'm a romantic, so I kind of need that emotional side first.