Virgin at 22

spinaroonie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The older you are as a virgin, the creepier you get.

Remember that.

FortunateSon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
spinaroonie said:
The older you are as a virgin, the creepier you get.

Remember that.
Some could argue that being on this website is the creepiest you can get.

FortunateSon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
synergy1 said:
Sour grapes bro. Rather than focusing on improving, you hate on what you can not have. This is not a sign of mental fortitude, but rather ignorance and frustration. If this is how you communicate with other people, its no wonder you are a virgin still and wouldn't be a shock if you remained so indefinitely. Sorry, my post was intended for an unfortunate, yet open minded individual who was willing to work towards a better self. Rather, you are living in a delusional worldview which everyone and everything is crap.

Lose the attitude. You aren't better than anyone else. You don't get laid because you have a ****ty attitude. plain and simple.

Lastly, I don't see how you can compare a great gf to being a paratrooper. The two are mutually exclusive. That said, i would rather have a great gf rather than get shot at in Afghanistan.
I am open minded and I am focusing on better myself. What the hell do you think I am planning a change of career and what exactly am I doing down the gym? I display a poor attitude when I am scrutinised and told I am pretty much worthless.

I come here asking a question about what women will think and I've had a mixed bag of answers, but some people decided to wade in and lay it thick on to me, I have no interest in that and I never asked for it, so why are people giving me advice I don't want and do not need?

Where have I said everyone and everything is crap in the world? Strelok has basically said women will see me as Quasimodo because I haven't slept with 50+ women. If that is the modern woman's view of the world, then why on earth would I want to be apart of their world exactly? I don't see how being a virgin is a bad thing really, it's not like I have HIV+ and it's not like I have leppers ffs.

I don't get laid because I don't go around looking to get laid. As I said earlier I have had opportunities to lose it and have turned them down and it is not a big deal to me, it certainly seems a big deal to you and a majority of women if strelok is to be believed. As I say I am focused on becoming the most mentally robust person and most physically fit person I can be. I also go go karting on the weekends, so I am very happy.

There's also plenty of time for me to get a girlfriend, but at the moment isn't the right time when I am nearing entry to my countrys armed forces. That is my top priority at the moment and women just don't fit into it.

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your view is too binary. Either you are doing your profession OR are with women. You are either mentally "robust"* OR with women. You are either go karting OR with women. Do you realize how dumb that sounds? If you aren't looking for a girlfriend, than get laid. If you aren't looking to get laid, than stop posting and GTFO.

I promise you this: I am much smarter and in better shape than you are. Yet, I get girls. As for a girlfriend, I can agree that now isn't the best time for me. I still date from time to time, talk to women, and god forbid...have fun. To think you are somehow different/ better than people who get women is just ludicrous. STDs?? nope I am clean.

* Robust is a term for engineers. Don't use it thinking it'll make you look smart.

FortunateSon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
synergy1 said:
Your view is too binary. Either you are doing your profession OR are with women. You are either mentally "robust"* OR with women. You are either go karting OR with women. Do you realize how dumb that sounds? If you aren't looking for a girlfriend, than get laid. If you aren't looking to get laid, than stop posting and GTFO.

I promise you this: I am much smarter and in better shape than you are. Yet, I get girls. As for a girlfriend, I can agree that now isn't the best time for me. I still date from time to time, talk to women, and god forbid...have fun. To think you are somehow different/ better than people who get women is just ludicrous. STDs?? nope I am clean.

* Robust is a term for engineers. Don't use it thinking it'll make you look smart.

Please state where I have stated I'm better than anyone else? I haven't said this at all throughout this thread.

Why would I care if you are smarter and better in shape than I am? You're some words on an Internet forum to me, nothing else. Now who is being all high and mighty? It's you, not me.

Why should I get laid? Because you say so, who even are you ffs lol. I will have sex when the opportunity arises and it is with someone decent. You might have lost your virginity to an inbred jackal with missing teeth, but that doesn't mean everyone else will follow your lead.

And I couldn't care less if the time is right for you to have a girlfriend or not, so inform someone who cares, because this forum user doesn't give a flying fleet of sea monkeys about your personal life. You seem to have an unhealthy obsession with mine.

You make it sound like I don't speak to women at all. This is not true, just because I don't go on dates often or haven't had sex doesn't mean I am not in search of women. I have at the moment given up and put it hold because a) there's only so much rejection I can be bothered to take and b) women who are interested in me aren't what I am attracted too or want. To think I sit at home all day playing World of Warcraft is silly.

Mentally robust is a term I got from the armed forces website, have a problem with that? Email my country's armed forces and take the issue up with them.

You are using my thread to puff your chest like a peacock, yet for all my "inferiorness" to your "fine self" you don't even have the bottle to experience the most hostile place on earth for six months. I do and that is my desire, so I suggest you stand down, because while you might feel big and mighty on an anonymous forum to complete strangers, to me you look like an idiot.

P.s. it takes approximately 250,000 rounds from American forces to kill one Afghan rebel. Since we are throwing interesting facts around, I thought I'd add one of my own.

BBbardot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL at the virgin that "hates women and don't want to have to do anything with them", using the army to make himself feel and look manly.

this guy is more and more ridiculous.

also he clearly stated " **** women" a few times and " i don't want them" " why would i want them" several time too, now if this guy is not into guys either, he must be into dating goats
( wink to synergy :))

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i know i shouldn't be such a jerk. I'll stop my inflammatory nature and try to leave with some advice which might help the OP along.

Stop taking stuff so seriously. Stop looking at the world in black and white. Not everything is crap. Women aren't crap. You can succeed in life and succeed with women.

Why should I get laid?

Because its more fun than go karting?

This should lighten the mood :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOwNgn9eq6U

FortunateSon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BBbardot said:
LOL at the virgin that "hates women and don't want to have to do anything with them", using the army to make himself feel and look manly.

this guy is more and more ridiculous.

also he clearly stated " **** women" a few times and " i don't want them" " why would i want them" several time too, now if this guy is not into guys either, he must be into dating goats
( wink to synergy :))
Cheese eating, surrender monkey.

We are France and we always surrender.

:rock:

FortunateSon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
synergy1 said:
i know i shouldn't be such a jerk. I'll stop my inflammatory nature and try to leave with some advice which might help the OP along.

Stop taking stuff so seriously. Stop looking at the world in black and white. Not everything is crap. Women aren't crap. You can succeed in life and succeed with women.

Why should I get laid?

Because its more fun than go karting?

This should lighten the mood :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOwNgn9eq6U
So finally he lays down his arms and is willing to offer me advice. Guess what I am willing to learn from you, now you have dropped the vendetta against me.

Noodles

Don Juan
Reaction score
FortunateSon said:
Now we're talking. So you're looking at P-Coy? Oh...good boy. You couldn't want to join a bigger gang of benders and fags (they will say the same about my side of the fence - I'm a rubber dagger).

If you actually manage to get through the Trainasium (I have done this...I was scared sh*tless...it's a long story) then give me a shout. Once you're done with the static line crap and you want to talk HALO jumps, gimme a shout.

And yes. I am afraid of heights. And I have jumped out of a plane at 35kft. That says a lot about my state of mind, eh? Fear is something to enjoy. Seriously...what the worse that could happen? You'll get it...

One thing... The last time I spent time with 2nd Battalion...they all spent there time in the Herc w*nking whilst one member read dirty stories. Never catch me doing that! Expect to lose your V tags VERY soon...