Video on why nightlife is dying

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
My Gen Z son just got married, and although he has great social skills he's glad he's not out there in single land because its a shjtshow
All a matter of how one thinks and believes. For those guys who've adopted The Manosphere's approach to life(Emulate Feminism's love of theorizing and overthinking the ever living piss out of everything), dating and life more generally probably ARE a living hell

For those who recognize: So many men retreating into video games and Netflix binges = An endless supply of single women, all waiting for a guy who puts an ounce of effort into himself (Namely, by going back to what existed before we all started babbling about Red Pills and Gynocentrism https://www.discountmags.com/magazine/maxim-india-june-22-2016-digital/in-this-issue/34 https://www.amazon.com/AskMen-com-Presents-Bar-Bedroom-Pleasuring/dp/0061208523 ) to come and claim them, this Post-MeToo, COVID-ravaged world is a swell time to be alive

Last edited:

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are cruises and other alternative things like skiing or golf or riding you can do too. To me the nice thing about the higher costs is that it presents an entry barrier to those who can't honestly afford an entertainment budget. Which keeps out the riff raff and always has.
young women usually do not have money while older men do. make the barrier to entry too high, and you will have more older men and no young women.... or young men. if this situation keeps up, it ultimately devolves into a sausage fest and the events dies.

at the end of the day, things will work itself out. I use to see a lot of post on the datingvover 30 reddit site full of blue pill ideas and overly confident women (the women who say there's always more fish in the sea, we women deserve xyz..) I notice less and less posts like this. Reality is one big mother f'er... I'm sure a lot of these women regret thinking the way they did... oh well... whatever..

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
, you're going to be unattractive to not only women, but unappealing to most people in general
throughout history, the average man was unattractive to the average woman. that was why men chased and women did not. he won her over... and she fell for him. throughout history she did not chase. this is human nature. we were created that way.

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No question that Gen Z especially is adversely effected by the evolution (devolution?) of nightlife but frankly some areas have always been terrible (Kansas City or Fresno or Omaha are stark examples in US) and I also think frame of reference makes a huge difference.
Nightlife has had a long slow decline. It had completed by the time that the earliest Gen Z's were turning 21.

The big changes happened during the heyday of the Millennial generation. When the earliest Millennials (1981-1986 births) were in their 20s, online dating websites first became de-stigmatized. This was happening around the early to mid-2000s. MySpace and Facebook both launched in 2004, which started the social media era. Smartphones arrived in 2007. Tinder arrived in 2012-2013. All of this changed nightlife seduction and even had an effect in daygame too.

I remember having a conversation in 2012 about how I had noticed so many changes in female behavior in mating situations in 2011-2012 as compared to 2005-2006 when I was first getting out of college. 2023-2024 is even different from 2011-2012.

Jumbo Gumbo

Banned
Reaction score
Nightclubs were never my thing or any bar where the music is to loud to talk.

I like upscale places but not if it’s an annoying or childish atmosphere.

the price is usually on my radar too.