• Yes

Votes: 19 27.9%
  • No

Votes: 49 72.1%

• Total voters

C-quenced

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This may be a little off topic but I'm kinda curious.

When it comes down to sex does all ***** feel the same or does the experience totally change with different women?

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
C-quenced said:
This may be a little off topic but I'm kinda curious.

When it comes down to sex does all ***** feel the same or does the experience totally change with different women?
If someone says it's all the same they are dead wrong. I've never experienced anything I would call "loose" and I sort of think that is a myth honestly but there are huge variations in depth, amount of wetness and consistency of wetness.

Also huge differences in how well they can get themselves and the guy off.

That's not even getting into freak vs. non-freak.

On topic, if you use a condom try a little Astroglide INSIDE next time.

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speakeasy said:
An ugly vagina...well this is hard to beat: http://www.thiswillturnyougay.com/
Damnit Speakeasy! That's the second time you got me with that link..:woo:

Us older guys have the strength to power through watching that video, without too much irreversible damage.

But younger guys are having nightmares around the world because you posted that!

I can just visualize it happening...

Young man, whole life ahead of him.. wants to learn about women, goes on the net, finds sosuave...

Clicks on Speakeay's link.. :eek: :eek:

Shutters, shakes, and runs back to his hiding spot and swears off women forever.

Great job!!:up:

I hope you are happy with what you've done.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigjohnson said:
If someone says it's all the same they are dead wrong. I've never experienced anything I would call "loose" and I sort of think that is a myth honestly .
Loose vaginas are real and quite nasty. You pretty much cant feel sh*t. The amazing wetness and tightness...gone...no bueno.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigjohnson said:
I wouldn't suggest that at all. I once did that. After stroking for awhile, I was like "damn, this is feeling good." Before I bust, I always make a habit of reaching down to make sure it's still on. Well, the condom came off and was deep inside her. No wonder it felt so good, I wasn't wearing anything! The lube inside the rubber made it slip off, and I've never had a condom slip off before until I put lube inside it.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speakeasy said:
I wouldn't suggest that at all. I once did that. After stroking for awhile .... the condom came off

Well you have to use a rubber that fits. Get a smaller rubber dude.

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is such a thing as a loose pvssy. I fvcked one once it was like fvcking a glass of warm water.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speakeasy said:
True, what's the next size beneath Magnum? :D
LOL - Ya same as I use, funny enough. Reason I started using lube inside is because those Magnums feel like they're made from damn used bicycle inner-tubes.

You ever try the new(ish) XL or thins or other variations?

theunflushables said:
There is such a thing as a loose pvssy. I fvcked one once it was like fvcking a glass of warm water.
Well ... can't be very common. I have been with a few that were so wet and the sauce was so gooey/slippery that it was hard to feel friction, but there was a lot of pressure and suction still. Those things can pop out a baby and snap back into shape, so not sure what it takes to get "loose".

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigjohnson said:
LOL - Ya same as I use, funny enough. Reason I started using lube inside is because those Magnums feel like they're made from damn used bicycle inner-tubes.

You ever try the new(ish) XL or thins or other variations?
I was just joking about the Magnum thing. I'm only average size. My fav condom is the Okimoto Crowns. Before that I was using Durex Ultra Thin which were pretty good too.

Reaction score
Reminds me like something out of the Predator movie series. The Predator alien's mouth looks like a vagina. One ugly mf.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speakeasy said:
I was just joking about the Magnum thing. .... My fav condom is the Okimoto Crowns. Before that I was using Durex Ultra Thin ...
Maybe the thinner material is more prone to bunching up? I seriously never have the issue you are talking about and I use lube if at all possible. Maybe the Mag thins (whatever they call them, I forget) would be good enough to not use the lube with.

On the other hand, maybe if you used thicker ones you could use 'glide?

Take care my friend.

EDIT:

On topic, some are cute, you just have to shop around. In pictures they can look sort of ... meaty. Real life is completely different kids.

MisterSinister

Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the prettiest pussies I've seen was pam anderson's in her sex tape. But, I don't think she is that hot- nice poon, overrated chick.

MoveYourAss...

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigjohnson said:
It took me YEARS to figure out this trick. They should teach it in senior year of high school....seriously.....it would make guys more likely to use them.

You know what works just as good though? Put your pecker in her face and tell her, no COMMAND her to get it nice and wet for you, I mean REALLY wet, right before you slip on the jimmy hat.

I hate condoms but if you gotta wear one this is the only way to do it.

And I've never had one slip off from it either. Broken plenty of the thin ones, but never had one slip.

Oh yea, and I LOVE the way a pu$$y looks. Sure, some are more beautiful than others, but I can't say that I've really seen an ugly one. I really pretty specimen I could admire for hours.....

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some are just atrocious. My ex had a gorgeous vagina. Not a lot of hanging lip, nice little cl!t. You had to spread it apart to see the lips. She tasted swell too.

Good stuff.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
It took me YEARS to figure out this trick. They should teach it in senior year of high school....seriously.....it would make guys more likely to use them.

You know what works just as good though? Put your pecker in her face and tell her, no COMMAND her to get it nice and wet for you, I mean REALLY wet, right before you slip on the jimmy hat.

And I've never had one slip off from it either. Broken plenty of the thin ones, but never had one slip.
How I figured it out was from the fact they sell lubricated ones :p .

Oh yea, and I LOVE the way a pu$$y looks. Sure, some are more beautiful than others, but I can't say that I've really seen an ugly one. I really pretty specimen I could admire for hours.....
I definitely agree that a lot of them look good and it's actually the best part of a woman lol.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:

So how do you lube the inside? Do you put a couple drops in the reservoir at the tip?