vagina questions

Shapoopie

Don Juan
Reaction score
me and my girlfriend were wondering why when were making out i can feel her vagina start vibrating? also does anybody know how to make it happen again and what it is? Lastly, does the guy feel any movements or anything when a girl has an orgasm?
thanks dudes

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not an actual "vibration", its a twitch.
When you stimulate a woman's ****oris just right, the nerves of her **** start to twitch it. When she's twitching like mad, you know you're getting her off.
The twitch is felt through her body and all through her body. So you'll usually see her buck her hips up as the sensations go through her body.
Also, pay attention to her moisture, usually she starts streaming more wetness the longer she's in that state. So use that as clues you're doing it right.

kickureface

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
howl ong does it take for a woman to orgasm with oral or fingering? my nose couldnt handle it after a while...

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on the environment, amount and quality of your foreplay, and how turned on she is. Generally, you must have FOREPLY and put her AT EASE, and relaxed. She may be excited, but if she feels comfortable with you, and the environment (unless she's and exhibitionist or a Hooker)is acceptable, she'll get her motor running guaranteed. But you can't get impatient with her.
YOU NEED to be "the guy" that does it for her.
And the GUY that does it for her is PATIENT.Get it?
Be patient, and make ALL the right moves.
Do it right, every time.

Sounds like a DJ slogan dunnit?

And as far as your nose, you're insinuating that she's smelly?
That sucks.
Only thing I can suggest is try some scented oils, or if you're tactful enough
you can politely suggest she clean up before your lovemaking.
Hell, offer to wash her pvssy if you have to.
But you MUST do oral on her. It is required.

kickureface

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mm well we did have a lot of foreplay before i went down. she was wet as hell already anyways. but i could sense she was a bit nervous since she kept asking me if it was weird, and later she pulled me up. she said it felt good though. either way, if shes nervous and not relaxed, it isnt goingi to happen, eh?

and uh, she did shower. lol. that's whats weird. but we went out for a bit before anything started to happen. it was about 5 hours before i went down. does that matter at all, as in, is it the juices flowing for a bit that smell?

out of curiosity, you said "you're insinuating that she's smelly?"
i always thought that all girls smell. am i wrong?

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She must be very inexperienced. Damn...

???

Most women do NOT "smell", kick. Actually, let me rephrase that. Chances are, you will not smell them when they DO "smell" (after working out, for example.). Women will usually smell only about as much as we may smell.
You do know that men and women have the same bacteria in their groinage,. So you can assume that we pretty much smell alike.
With the exception that they have an inside that can still produce smell even if the outside is washed. That's usually the problem.

Their pvssy usually just smells like pvssy.

But if you can't take it, maybe she's not hygenic enough. I've never had to gag and stop oral because of smell.All the girls I've been with always washed, douched, and perfumed themselves.
And if they didn't, their pvssy just smelled like normal pvssy.

Does she douche at all?

Damn, call me Professor or something...
LOL.

This is too funny.

Miss

Don Juan
Reaction score

Shapoopie said:
me and my girlfriend were wondering why when were making out i can feel her vagina start vibrating? also does anybody know how to make it happen again and what it is? Lastly, does the guy feel any movements or anything when a girl has an orgasm?
thanks dudes
How old are you???

kickureface

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interceptor said:
She must be very inexperienced. Damn...

???

Most women do NOT "smell", kick. Actually, let me rephrase that. Chances are, you will not smell them when they DO "smell" (after working out, for example.). Women will usually smell only about as much as we may smell.
You do know that men and women have the same bacteria in their groinage,. So you can assume that we pretty much smell alike.
With the exception that they have an inside that can still produce smell even if the outside is washed. That's usually the problem.

Their pvssy usually just smells like pvssy.

But if you can't take it, maybe she's not hygenic enough. I've never had to gag and stop oral because of smell.All the girls I've been with always washed, douched, and perfumed themselves.
And if they didn't, their pvssy just smelled like normal pvssy.

Does she douche at all?

Damn, call me Professor or something...
LOL.

This is too funny.
sure, prof! and i guess you can say that shes inexperienced. more like, no experience ever, if you're referring to her getting nervous.

anyways ill check it out again next time, and if theres still a problem ill wash her personally >:O

steve38

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just enjoy the innocence and tenderness of it all for now. Soon you will be under her weilding several illegal stimulating devices in a lenghtened attempt to achieve something you probably will need goggles for. Not that that ever happened to me.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude who the fvck are you dating? Dr. Robotnic? that's like asking me why my **** gets hard when I see a woman in 6 inch pumps and her birthday suit...