Urgent Help Needed

Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
Do you want me to talk to her? :rolleyes:

Ask her that you couldn't figure out what she was mouthing to you and you are curious. If it's insulting then say - "you're a nice girl" - sarcastically!!!!
I probably would have said that if I wasn't so frozen up by it. Ever play baseball? It was like the first time a fast ball was coming straight at you but your so stunned you don't even move, but you learned next time you need to get out of the way. I was trying to keep eye contact while she was interacting with me but her lips are so nice, but so are her eyes so it was easier to keep eye contact. I didn't want to be checking out her body as she was talking to me. Wouldn't it be awkward to ask her about something that happened 4 days ago?

Reaction score
After 4 days - yes, it shows her that you are scared to approach. Just tell her you don't read lips. do you have a better opener?

Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
After 4 days - yes, it shows her that you are scared to approach. Just tell her you don't read lips. do you have a better opener?
You seem like the expert, so don't you think I should start with something new? Wouldn't it make me look like I lack confidence for not asking her when it happened?

Reaction score
I gave you that line in a previous post.

Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
I gave you that line in a previous post.
Don't you think it would be random to approach her like that in a class room setting? Conversations are usually heard by others in this class.

Reaction score
Put a note on her desk then.

Reaction score
Don The Magic Juan said:
Outdated and total lack of confidence shown.
hahaha, so you want a modern high tech solution?:) Make the note into a plane and guide it with a laser beam with the aid of GPS and aim for her forehead!:

You are finding excuses not to approach - find a solution to approach!

Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
hahaha, so you want a modern high tech solution?:) Make the note into a plane and guide it with a laser beam with the aid of GPS and aim for her forehead!:

You are finding excuses not to approach - find a solution to approach!
Okay, I will try to do so on Monday.

Reaction score
I got some last minute questions that I think some of you may be able to answer.

What do you think she thinks of me right now?

Does it mean anything that she looks at me or is it not a big deal?

What words do you think she was mouthing to me?

Besides the conversation about me waxing my eyebrows earlier in the year and her mouthing those words to me on Thursday the only other things she has said to me was "That jacket is the ugliest jacket I ever scene" and "That's a shiny shirt". Interpretation?

Reaction score
Don The Magic Juan said:
...only other things she has said to me was "That jacket is the ugliest jacket I ever scene" and "That's a shiny shirt". Interpretation?
It means your jacket is ugly and your shirt is shiny! :rolleyes:

Take this to the High School Forum!

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don The Magic Juan said:
No, it's not like I get them all taken off. Just the middle so it doesn't form a unibrow.
:crackup: :crackup: Hahaha, bro, just take 15 seconds and tweeze/shave them yourself once a week. Saves you $20 paying some salon to do it for you.

Reaction score
She made eye contact with me once briefly. No chances of talking to her whatsoever. Tomorrow is the last class (and shortened class)

Reaction score
You didn't talk to her did you?

All that counsel for nothing!