Urgent Help Needed

DJF or John

Banned
Reaction score
PRL this is some powerful stuff here man.

Sexuality is powerful....and when you combine that power with the you BEING YOURSELF and allowing your SOUL TO GUIDE YOU...you are literally waling in the power of God dude.

God created man like himself.

Who are REALLY ARE, is directly tied to your soul.

But men don't be themselves anymore (connect with their souls) because of people laughin at them, and calling them names.

And the men think it's because THEY aren't good enough...so that's why they keep trying to BE somebody else.

But really, you got rejected NOT because something is wrong with YOU...it's just because you didn't show enough SEXUALITY.

That's it!

Increase your damn sexuality, there's nothing wrong with YOU.

I mean, lol....I'm not going to let up on this. I believe that a lot of you guys are powerful..and I want you to go back to being yourselves and understand that you have the power. Connect back with your souls dude.

Just please....increasse your sexuality, and you won't have no problems with women.

And because you are connected with your soul, you gain success in life.

You are now a Don Juan. You are a success. And that's all I am trying to help guys get to here.

Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
I can't tell if she is mocking you because she thinks you are stalking her or if she is mocking you because you don't have tha balls to approach her!

The only way to find out is to approach her and say, "What are you doing for the break - in town? Well then give me your digits and we can make plans! you'll know by her response!
Why would she think I am stalking her?

Reaction score
John. most guys on here have a reserved nature and if they act out differently than their embeeded nature then it will come off as contrived and goofy! Every woman on the earth knows why a man approches her -- sexuality is a given by nature - she is not surprised by a man showing interest. The key is if the guy has the confidence and balls to approach women -thus "boot camp" and all the threads on hesitating to approach!

When a woman finds out that a man likes men and not women then she is surprised, because now the man's sexuality is a perverted one and has deviated from his masculine nature!

Sexuality is a given - I think it has to do with having the gumption to approach a woman with the intention of romantic interest and NOT as a friend!!

Reaction score
Don The Magic Juan said:
Why would she think I am stalking her?
Because everytime you look at her she catches you looking!

Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
Because everytime you look at her she catches you looking!
It's always been the other way around, she is looking at me and I look over and make eye contact and she continues looking. I look away after 1-2.5 seconds.

Reaction score
She knows that you dig her but you are too hesitant to let it be known to her! Aprroach her now!

DJF or John

Banned
Reaction score
I have to disagree with here PRL.

"Sexuality is a given - I think it has to do with having the gumption to approach a woman with the intention of romantic interest and NOT as a friend!!"

For example.....

(A fine black chick walks in the college cafeteria and sits alone. She opens her Chemistry book and begins to read. A nervous John sees her alone, and very nervous, but not wanting to let himself down, he goes over to the woman)

John: (studdering)....ummm, ummm, (smiles) how you doing?

Black Chick: (nicely) Oh hi, just studying some Chemistry.

John: Well ummm, I could try to help you out a bit....also, me and some buddies, ummmm, we are gooing to the theater friday, you wanna go?

Black Chick: (nicely) Oh John haha, I got too much studying to do. But thanks anyway, I got to study a little harder here, could you talk with me later?

John: Sure...okay....bye.

Black Chick: (Goes back to studying)

John walks off to only later see another guy, more sexual, more relaxed, more comfortable, and he's chatting her up and she's closed the book and is totally into the guy.

So PRL, what happened here? I was a NICE GUY. I appraoched here though! Yah, give me some hand claps, I approached her.

But I had NO SEXUALITY. Matter of fact, do you know why I was so nervous? Well, I was nervous because my horniness and sexuality was at an all time high, but I was trying so hard to surpress it!

Thus, I showed none. Now, the AFC wouldn't surpressed his sexuality, he would have left it out. But because he can't control it, he would have grossed the chick out.

The PUA can control his, and by doing so, he gives off great vibes, the chick loves him for that.

You can't get an ATTRACTIVE chick without being sexual. An ATTRACTIVE chick has embraced her sexuality to the fullest, that's why she's ATTRACTIVE. The only way you can connect with her, is to embrace your sexuality to the FULLEST.

But hey, that can be difficult. But what you must start to do is create boundaries and clear some of the bullshyt out fo your mind. Learn to control your sexuality and be comfortable with it and don't let things bother you so much.

You will start to get better.

DJF or John

Banned
Reaction score
btw Don Juan Magic,

I made these replies for you.....are you even reading them? You are responding to PRL, do you understand some of the things I am saying?

Most guys don't.

Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
She knows that you dig her but you are too hesitant to let it be known to her! Aprroach her now!
How? What can I do to approach her? I never have a chance to after class and I think it would be quite awkward as I don't even know her.

In case it matters, she is the talkative type of girl. She is the most talkative in the class.

Reaction score
DJF or John said:
btw Don Juan Magic,

I made these replies for you.....are you even reading them? You are responding to PRL, do you understand some of the things I am saying?

Most guys don't.
Kind of, I just don't understand what I can do to be more sexual.

DJF or John

Banned
Reaction score
Okay, Don Juan Magic.

Think of a chick that you think is the baddest chick walking.

Think of her.

Now, you feel that sexual energy rising inside of you. Feel it?

Now, on the inside of you, using yoru mind, try to catch this energy and express to a chick through the use of your EYES, YOUR MOUTH, YOUR VOICE, YOUR WALK.....

Take this energy and express through your body language to this chick, that you are horny for her.....but express it through your body language.....

For a minute, just imagine that you and a chick are alone in the room right now. It's a chick you find attractive....now,...take that sexual energy and tell this chick through your BODY LANGUAGE that you are horny for her.

I want you to have a NORMAL CONVERSATION....but use your body languuare to tell this chick that you are horny and sexual for her....try right now....

Reaction score
I just finished reading that last one. Here is what is happening as I play this out in my head.

Me: Hey baby, what's up?

Girl: *Confused look* Ummm. Nothing. Why?

Me: I just been checking you out from across the room and I'd like to get to know you better.

Girl: *Confused look*

Me: *Throws off my shirt and start rubbing my nipple while giving her some 80's Prince stare*

As you can see, not working. Girls don't even come close to reaching the sexual drive of a 15 year old male like myself until they are in their 30's to 40's and married but looking for more in the bedroom.

Reaction score
DJF, the library girl knows that you want her sexually even though you stammerred and hemmed and hawed! It is natural to be a little nervous when you approach a stranger for the fear of rejection so I don't think women will hold it against a man to be a little nervous - IF they like the way you looked you would get another second chance and she would have said "Yes". Now if she doen't find you too attractive but your talking game was impressive and you had confidence then shee will give this guy a second chance as well!

Magic Juan -- show her some of your magic!! I gave you the line to say. If you want to add something funny ror a ice breaker then go ahead!

DJF or John

Banned
Reaction score
So you are 15? What I am saying is right, but maybe a great 15 year old guy could help you.

What you just described is at the AFC level of a guy. You are expressing your sexuality but you are not CONTROLLING AND CHANNELING IT THROUGH YOUR BODY.

Here it is again,

"Me: Hey baby, what's up?

Girl: *Confused look* Ummm. Nothing. Why?"

Okay, so you are calling her baby...that's great. You have embraced your sexuality, now....let's control and channel it a little better here.

"Me: I just been checking you out from across the room and I'd like to get to know you better.

Girl: *Confused look*

Me: *Throws off my shirt and start rubbing my nipple while giving her some 80's Prince stare*"

No dude, again, you aren't controlling the seuxal energy through your body.

There's an inner flow, an inner energy of sexual passion that should be flowing from head to toe. You should be relaxed, calm, smiling, probably grabbing your balls a little, licking your lips, and just really CHILLIN. The chick is going to be very open to you, you will naturally start massaging her, all that stuff, not just get the chick to an isolated spot.

Whether you are 15 or 50, this is what it is. 15 year old jocks do this all the time dude. Lol, they were the ones that beat my azz in school lol.

Reaction score
DJF or John said:
I want you to have a NORMAL CONVERSATION....but use your body languuare to tell this chick that you are horny and sexual for her....try right now....
I think it would best to wait until you have her isolated on a date to do this. To be too sexual on the approach is too soon and she may not even like him so it'll look desperate.

DJF or John

Banned
Reaction score
PRL just approaching is nothing.

You must have this high level of sexual ENERGY flowing from your body.

That is why girls say a guy is HOT.

It's that high level of sexual energy flowing from INSIDE of the guy.

This is why a varitey of guys are usually HOT, as defined by women.

- Some will be losers, some successful.
- Some will be fat, some muscular.

You must have this flowing, you must have this at an all time high. For those that say there is no Magic Pill, understand...THIS IS ALL THE DOSAGE YOU NEED. Now...if we can just get this energy flowing greatly and steady and consisitently, you won't have no problems with women...matter of fact, women will be your best friends and fvck partners.

Reaction score
Don The Magic Juan said:
IGirls don't even come close to reaching the sexual drive of a 15 year old male like myself until they are in their 30's to 40's and married but looking for more in the bedroom.
You are 15? OK kid, this explains your hesitation - you'll come out of your shell as you age - you have time on your side!

Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
fJF, the library girl knows that you want her sexually even though you stammerred and hemmed and hawed! It is natural to be a little nervous when you approach a stranger for the fear of rejection so I don't think women will hold it against a man to be a little nervous - IF they like the way you looked you would get another second chance and she would have said "Yes". Now if she doen't find you too attractive but your talking game was impressive and you had confidence then shee will give this guy a second chance as well!

Magic Juan -- show her some of your magic!! I gave you the line to say. If you want to add something funny ror a ice breaker then go ahead!
But she doesn't even know me. How do I know she even has any interest in me? She has called me "Stupid" twice and on Thursday she was mouthing these words to me and I had no idea what she was saying but her facial expression made it look like she was insulting me.

Last time I asked a girl out, even after two days of conversating she still turned me down. With this girl I have had no conversations.

Last Man Standing said:
You are 15? OK kid, this explains your hesitation - you'll come out of your shell as you age - you have time on your side!
Time isn't on my side. I want relationships in high school, I am really interested in this girl and Monday is the last day I am in her class. Unless by some miracle I am in one of her classes next term.

Reaction score
That highly sexualized state that you describe works well in a club but is not appropraite in all settings! You are assuming all girls will favor that approach - I think hors who love sex more than food will go for this but not some high schooler who has never been touched by a boy.

Reaction score
Do you want me to talk to her? :rolleyes:

Ask her that you couldn't figure out what she was mouthing to you and you are curious. If it's insulting then say - "you're a nice girl" - sarcastically!!!!