University Game

crowolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello. I'm in an interesting situation. I recently started university. The man to woman ratio in my class is 1:5, and there are around 7-8 girls that I find attractive. Some of the girls have already showed me interest by either initiating conversation or adding me on Facebook (2 of which I did not accept, as I don't like them).

For the first week or so I was passive about socializing with the women here, as my main goal is my studies, and also because they go in groups, and I don't really think I have a lot to talk about with them (they are younger than me) + I usually prefer the 1 on 1 way of communication.

Now slowly I am beginning to chat them up here and there, even once negged one of the girls (it was by instinct, and might have came off a bit rude, but she is a red flag girl anyway). For the moment I believe I am perceived as mysterious, high value, and somewhat attractive. Social proof and preselection helps too.

There is one particular girl that I am interested in. She has already shown me some IOIs like initiating conversation, coming in proximity, blushing, arching her back in front of me. The last day I saw her, she was a bit distant but it may have nothing in common with me. I tried to catch her solo when we leave so I can invite her to go somewhere, but that doesn't happen. She is also new to the big city. Which worries me a bit, as she can easily download Tinder and find dates.

Also there is one other girl that I like, and I think she secretly likes me too. About a week ago we had a conversation, and I offered some value to her, so we exchanged Instagrams. Then we didn't talk for a week but she only stalked my stories (which doesn't really matter but let's mention it anyways). She is a princess-type of a girl but is still young, which is to my advantage. Yesterday I talked with her for a bit, and she seemed a bit shy. She will change major soon, and I might not see her again. So I wonder If I should try to game her now or wait for a better opportunity.

The thing is: I am really here for the goal of education, and not to "pick up chicks". I don't really want to build a reputation of a PUA, so I don't game directly there like I usually would. But on the other side, I don't want to miss the opportunities and when I look back to have regrets about my course of action.

Forgot to mention that we will only see the rest of the class for a month of lectures each year (I think), and during the exams. Which means after the end of this month, we won't see each other like we do now on daily basis. And I wonder If this means I should shoot my shot soon. Or do it via Facebook after the end (but this might be considered weak). Or maybe I should play long-term, and let things happen on their own; for example - you know how women can make it easy for you to "win".

What advice do you have? What would you do in this situation?

holidayad_

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What advice do you have? What would you do in this situation?
You will only find out if you ask her out.

It's worth playing the long game if you're not so sure about her interest. This way, you can understand more about her behavior and take a more appropriate action.

Now, if you trust your intuition and it tells you she would say yes, ask her out.

In the worst-case scenario, you will:

1) Be rejected. And who cares? It's part of the game.

2) You will hang out and then she will say she only wants friendship.