Underage Girls

Reaction score
Kal0051 said:
I don't know why but I'm not comfortable ****ing a girl younger than 18 (I'm 24).

I know why

because society and its out-dated law on "sex with minors" has completely brainwashed you to the point where you dont even know WHY you feel a certain way

that is downright scary, how society can pretty much dictate how people feel, this is why there are too many AFC men in America

Kal0051

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Logical Player said:
I know why

because society and its out-dated law on "sex with minors" has completely brainwashed you to the point where you dont even know WHY you feel a certain way

that is downright scary, how society can pretty much dictate how people feel, this is why there are too many AFC men in America
yeah, that's probably the reason. I even felt a bit weird when I went out with this 19 year old a few months ago (I've never dated a girl 5 years younger than me before).

OTB

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dropping bombs on AFC strongholds in the city that
LDBaha said:
I noticed she had a blue school shirt! .
Over here in my country Blue shirts mean 7th-8th and 9th grade uniforms, so She's like either 14/15 or maybe 16 i doubt she's older than that
LDBaha said:
Well the cops don't really do anything about it here, its not illegal (or no one cares)
In which wonderful place do you live LDBaha? -----> Please do tell ;)

Drewskie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LDBaha said:
Well the cops don't really do anything about it here, its not illegal (or no one cares) I was hoping for more advice on the maturity/immaturity part of the girls per se..
There's a huge difference man, they call those the crucial years. If she was 25 and you were 35, it wouldn't be a big deal. She's just starting to learn things in life, and you've been at it for a bit. If it's just a F---, i say go for it, otherwise you're going to feel like you're dealing with a toddler.

Apocalypse Now

Don Juan
Reaction score
Kal0051 said:
But I didn't **** them, I don't know why but I'm not comfortable ****ing a girl younger than 18 (I'm 24).
As Drewskie said, it's a huge mental/maturity gap.

At 24, you're most likely done with college, living on your own, have a career, and are in a whole other world.

A 16-year-old girl is still in high school, has just gained the ability to drive, and is more concerned about stupid high school ****. ****, even girls my age are in a vastly different psychological realm than guys in their twenties.

Last edited:

LDBaha

Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly all you guys are saying are the same things i was thinking about, the mental maturity gap between 15-20 is way too big, 25-30 or even 20-25 isn't that big. That's why i'm sort of hesitating but I will go for it just for kicks xD and because she's damn hot. Either way I can keep her as a friend for 3 years or so feed her like a little piggy and eat it later

OTB said:
In which wonderful place do you live LDBaha? -----> Please do tell ;)
Venezuela :)

Aragon034

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Logical Player said:
i get tired of "age of consent" advice - just stop it with that, nobody ever complains to the cops about this crap, it happens as often as false rape cases

dude, just go for whichever girls you want which want you in return
Worst advice i've ever heard from you. I've honestly lost alot of respect for you. Be a ****ing realist and see the situation.

You say it happens as often as false rape cases... Guess what doofus? getting charged with rape = dryest a$$ fvck you'll ever be subjected to EVEN if it's false.

I don't care if you fvck 15 year olds and nothing happens, you could fvuk 100 of them and all it takes is 1 to ruin your life.

The risk is not worth the reward, keep legal and you'll have a much more satisfying life.

NO PVSSY IS WORTH GOING TO JAIL OVER.

To OP, if it's not going to land you in jail if it becomes public, go for it. But be careful, no quieres que el padre de esa muchacha te venga ensima con un machete!

Captain Harlock

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not worth the risks in your country. Don't bang her until she's 16 or 18 depending on the legal age of consent.

Kttk008

Reaction score
I worked with a newly divorced 44 yr old who was sxing the boss's 19 yr old bipolar niece. Not illegal but the boss made his life hell for the next 4 yrs, and no one at work would talk to the guy for fear of what the boss would do to them LOL. Plus alot of us thought a 25 year gap was a little wrong

LDBaha

Don Juan
Reaction score
Aragon034 said:
To OP, if it's not going to land you in jail if it becomes public, go for it. But be careful, no quieres que el padre de esa muchacha te venga ensima con un machete!
Haha that last part was pretty funny

Reaction score
who do u guys think are always f*cking these hot underage girls?? it mostly is NOT guys their age - you gotta think outside the box, and stop associating JAIL JAIL JAIL with everything - its a fear stigma put in by society, and if you ever had EXPERIENCE (which I can tell by the replies, none of you has even smelled an ounce of experience with these hotter younger girls) with these chicks, then you'd know that 99% of the time they arent sitting there plotting to put every older guy behind bars, they just doooooooont caaaaaaaaaare

so yes, there IS a tiny risk that the girl or her parents will be nutjobs, and they will go to the police - but that happens almost always when it is like 24 yr old guy with 14 yr old girl, or a similarly big age difference........19 and 16? no problem, f*ck away. (and for the love of god, STOP telling me the odd-ball story of how you "know of" some 19 yr old guy in jail for having sex with a 16 yr old, because I can also tell you an odd unusual story where I know a person survived a 20 story fall and is alive - the rarest thing happen, and you must always know that they are the EXCEPTION, NOT THE RULE

When I was 18 and 19, and I was just starting out in the game, I had guuuurlfriends (mistake I know i know), and didnt have enough game to sex them, but I did date them for months at a time, and usually when I was 18 and 19 my guuurlfriends were 15 and 16, I met their parents, parents knew my age, NOBODY CARED. WHen each relationship ended, nobody went to the cops, because these people were not NUTJOBS

a true player could see a nutjob from a mile away, and will do his best to stay away from the nutjob chick (or a normal chick with nutjob parents) no matter how old she is

you gotta be smart with this, you cant be a total dweeb idiot mothaf*cker and try to have sex with a girl who's parents are strictly religious, or if her dad is a cop, or if her mom is a lawyer, ect ect ect

and chicks who aren't nutjobs KNOW that they shouldnt go running around telling their parents or anyone of higher authority about their own PRIVATE sex lives, so this is a risk that IS there, but its a risk that you CAN avoid and still get the young p*ssy

Sp1kez

Don Juan
Reaction score
LDBaha said:
You should come here then :p Venezuelan girls are the hottest and well... it isn't illegal :p

I can attest to this, I'm venezuelan as well, in foreign countries there may be a law agaisnt this sort of thing (age of consent) but nobody will enforce it, it's only in the US where people take **** too seriously, and thats why the divorce rate is over 50%, people sue each other over petty arguments, and also why the false rape/harassment accusations happen.

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First off, there is nothing wrong about banging underage girls, forget society, you decide what you want to do

Now, if you are in a country like Venezuela where you have practically no chance of going to jail for it - I say go for it.

But to try this in the US is just plain stupid - you can be the best Don Juan in the world, but even the best Don Juan is POWERLESS against the weight of the law. Think about it.

That's why even the Don Juans on this board living in the US are hesitating about marriage. You may be the smoothest guy in the world but if a girl can divorce you at any time and take 1/2 your assets due to the unfair marriage laws, well you are POWERLESS.

OTB

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Logical Player said:
i get tired of "age of consent" advice - just stop it with that, nobody ever complains to the cops about this crap

Thanks for the re-assuring advice Logical Player! :yes:

Now with much less stigma attached to my mind, I can go after all the chicks who are digging me in my High School :up:
(Yep, I'm still just a Senior in the 12th Grade)

OTB

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Apocalypse Now said:
Another guy I know was 22 and was sleeping with a girl that was 17. She told her friends, and the principal of the school overheard. They asked her if it was true, she said yes, and the guy is now in prison serving time for it, as well as labeled as a sex offender.
What a sick fvcking douche-bag principle! :cuss:

How dare he meddle in people's lives like that in order to just hurt them in the long run? :mad:

He should be sent to jail solely for that the crime of being a sick douche-bag! :crackup:

And one more thing: the chick should have been smart enough to deny everything as soon as she realized that her man had a chance of getting into really hot water.....

Kal0051

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OTB said:
Thanks for the re-assuring advice Logical Player! :yes:

Now with much less stigma attached to my mind, I can go after all the chicks who are digging me in my High School :up:
(Yep, I'm still just a Senior in the 12th Grade)
are you kidding me? The only time you have to worry 'bout this is if your much older than the girl (like she's 15 and your in the mid to late twenties). And even then it's not the girl you have to worry 'bout, it's her parents complaining to the cops and you getting charged with statutory rape (the cops won't bother you as long as there aren't any complaints, they have better things to do).

OTB

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Logical Player said:
congrats, you know ONE 13 year old girl who screwed over a guy

and for that ONE girl under 18, there are about 1000 who have sex with older guys and never get the guys in trouble

there are ALWAYS risks in the game, it all depends if you are smart enough to avoid them

its actually more likely that an older women will trick you into getting her pregnant than a 15 yr old telling her parents on you

maybe guys should stop having sex in general, theres just soooooooooooooo many risks!!!!

lets just all be scared little p*ssies
Hahaha, good point Logical Player!

Maybe we should all just go climb under a big huge rock since some of the things we like to do make have certain social or legal consequences.....

But in all seriousness, if my chances of getting sent to jail for fvcking an underage b1tch were only 1 in 1000, I'd sure as hell take my chances!

In fact, I'd probably I'd be fvcking a new High School chick every single day! - Up until I get to that fatal 1000th of course :p

OTB

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kal0051 said:
The Logical Player said:
i get tired of "age of consent" advice - just stop it with that, nobody ever complains to the cops about this crap

are you kidding me? The only time you have to worry 'bout this is if your much older than the girl (like she's 15 and your in the mid to late twenties). And even then it's not the girl you have to worry 'bout, it's her parents complaining to the cops and you getting charged with statutory rape (the cops won't bother you as long as there aren't any complaints, they have better things to do).
Thanks Pal Kal0051!

In full seriousness, all my future sexcapades with all them banging 16-year-old broads will be due to the assuring words of wisdom and experience you have just posted above!

And just out of curiosity, how old are you and have you done any of those dreaded "underage" chicks recently? ;)

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Logical Player said:
who do u guys think are always f*cking these hot underage girls?? it mostly is NOT guys their age - you gotta think outside the box, and stop associating JAIL JAIL JAIL with everything - its a fear stigma put in by society, and if you ever had EXPERIENCE (which I can tell by the replies, none of you has even smelled an ounce of experience with these hotter younger girls) with these chicks, then you'd know that 99% of the time they arent sitting there plotting to put every older guy behind bars, they just doooooooont caaaaaaaaaare
Why play russian roulette then? with all the talk about calling yourself a player why wouldn't you game chicks who are of legal age of consent and remove yourself out of this hassle!? there are no shortage of women of legal consent around why sneak to a local highschool to get some?! And sneaking is what you are going to be doing anyway right?! You ain't going to take a girl who's underage, and whom you are 6-7 years older on a date somewhere? no its going to be done in your car or your house in a secret location and instruct the girl not to talk about it like a creep.

By the way did you design this poster?: :crackup:
http://www.gorillasushi.com/images/imce/Image/Jason/motivational/2.jpg

Also most people don't live in a run down ghetto that majority of people will look the other way if you fvck a minor.

The Logical Player said:
so yes, there IS a tiny risk that the girl or her parents will be nutjobs, and they will go to the police - but that happens almost always when it is like 24 yr old guy with 14 yr old girl, or a similarly big age difference........19 and 16? no problem, f*ck away. (and for the love of god, STOP telling me the odd-ball story of how you "know of" some 19 yr old guy in jail for having sex with a 16 yr old, because I can also tell you an odd unusual story where I know a person survived a 20 story fall and is alive - the rarest thing happen, and you must always know that they are the EXCEPTION, NOT THE RULE
I agree that 19 and 16 year old is not a big deal but if you live in an area where the LAW clearly state's that 16 year old is not an age of consent then don't do it because the RISK ain't worth it. How desperate you are for a minor's pvssy in order to take that risk while there are plenty of other pvssy's who are a year or two older who are around, are more developed and legal?! by your logic you should advocate to go into the cocaine business and sell coke, I mean only stupid criminals get caught and if you are smart the risk is small! but the rewards are huge!!!:crackup:

The Logical Player said:
a true player could see a nutjob from a mile away, and will do his best to stay away from the nutjob chick (or a normal chick with nutjob parents) no matter how old she is
Yeah that's why all "true players" who are gaming a minor should also make a stop near the house a few times to check out her parents in case they are "nuts" and they don't want your overgrown ass to hang around their minor aged daughter....:rolleyes:

The Logical Player said:
and chicks who aren't nutjobs KNOW that they shouldnt go running around telling their parents or anyone of higher authority about their own PRIVATE sex lives, so this is a risk that IS there, but its a risk that you CAN avoid and still get the young p*ssy
ohh yeah minors are really good at holding a secret! you best believe that any girl will be telling her friends and they will tell their friends all for bragging rights (she will be bragging to everyone one that she is getting nailed by an older dude while you be keeping it hush that you are nailing a minor!? what kind of topsy turvy world are you creating here?!)