Underage Girls

OTB

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dropping bombs on AFC strongholds in the city that
LDBaha said:
Aragon034 said:
To OP, if it's not going to land you in jail if it becomes public, go for it. But be careful,
no quieres que el padre de esa muchacha te venga ensima con un machete!
Haha that last part was pretty funny
Ummm...... Translation guys? :rolleyes:

Aragon034

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OTB said:
Ummm...... Translation guys? :rolleyes:
basically it says "You don't wnat the girl's dad to come after you with a machete."

more can be read into it but that's basically it. sort of an inside joke for the entire hispanic culture. (if i consciously think about it, i can see maybe 4-6 different layers that make it funny to me)

strong like bull

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
heres my experience on the matter:

it really depends on the girl.

when i met my current gf, she was 17 and i was 22. there was a big time attraction between us, we really hit it off... and even though there was the risk i went for it. she was very mature for her age and when we spent together, our ages werent really any issue. more of an inside joke between us because of how "bad" it is :D

but i knew going into it that she would get super attached. she was a virgin, and had strong morals from family/religion. but i respected that. after being together for 4 months i took her virginity...

its kinda crazy but we were about to celebrate our 2yr anniversary. we live together, have our fun and she even helps me with my business. my previous gf was an older hot, asian, successful career-driven lady. the ones before that were all between 19-28... without a doubt, even though she was underage when i found her, this is the one i love and respect the most.

and if i let the risk of her being underage stop me from pursuing her, i wouldnt be where i am today.

im not saying its ok to hook up with every hot young girl you see. but if its something you really want and think its worth the risk... as a man thats a decision you have to make for yourself. just know that young girls tend to be immature and super clingy. dont get stuck with a basketcase.

-slb

Kal0051

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OTB said:
Thanks Pal Kal0051!

In full seriousness, all my future sexcapades with all them banging 16-year-old broads will be due to the assuring words of wisdom and experience you have just posted above!

And just out of curiosity, how old are you and have you done any of those dreaded "underage" chicks recently? ;)
I'm 24 and no I've never done a girl that much younger than me, I try to only date girls that are 19 (legal drinking age). It's a pain to not be able to go to a bar and have a drink with a girl as part of a date. I've had a chance to bang a couple of 17 year old girls I worked with but I didn't just because it's looked down upon in society (stupid I know).