Troop Alert: Dr. Phil EXPOSES well known Seduction Gurus today (04/11/08)!

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"he simultaneously developed COMPLETE amnesia that he'd just been Captain save a "BRO" all during the first 55 minutes of the show."

Yeah the guy is sleazy enough to where he could of been Senator Mcgraw rather than just a sleazy replacement for Geraldo Rivera's old talk show garbage.

Man VU Dr. Phil is a constant reminder to me of why I think Jerry Springer is a great man in comparison.

Springer never claimed his show helped people he always maintained it was "just a stupid show" lol.

If only Phil were to do the same...

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo KONTROLLERX,

Yeah...I don't know WHEN it first started, but good ole' Dr. Phil DOES now have his own version of "Springer's Final Thoughts" at the end of every show these days, doesn't he? lol

Oh well, at least he hasn't begun having surprise Paternity Tests 4 out of 5 days of every week, like Maury does...

But then again, who knows what the future holds, because May is a Nielson Ratings Sweeps Month------so we might wanna "brace ourselves". :up:

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've only watched one Dr.Phil show from start to finish, and I was horrified in his disservice to his fellow man. He did a show called "man camp" where they sent husbands off to a camp, to learn how to be better husbands, and better men.

So, I emailed Dr.Phil the next day asking when the next show will have "woman camp", where wives learn to better wives, too. I really wanted to see the show. Alas, there was no response to my inquiry.

I've placed a ban on Dr.Phil since for not promoting equality, and have yet to lift my ban.

finiti

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr.Positive said:
I've only watched one Dr.Phil show from start to finish, and I was horrified in his disservice to his fellow man. He did a show called "man camp" where they sent husbands off to a camp, to learn how to be better husbands, and better men.

So, I emailed Dr.Phil the next day asking when the next show will have "woman camp", where wives learn to better wives, too. I really wanted to see the show. Alas, there was no response to my inquiry.

I've placed a ban on Dr.Phil since for not promoting equality, and have yet to lift my ban.
LOL, quote of the week.

SalParadise

Don Juan
Reaction score
If militant feminism ever stages some kind of violent coup, and they execute all the real men and the blood runs in rivers, Dr Phil will be spared, and end up underground in some cave lair dressed in a gold bikini, being paraded around on a chain by a tubby English professor.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr.Positive said:

Wow, i didn't know that. If you ask me, it borders on betrayal, given that he's a man..... or is supposed to be anyway.

Reaction score
I don't think Dr. Phil can expose anything because nothing is going to change the fundamentals, and some women will continue to get played at because they are just stupid as a whole and generally make poor choices anyway and no show is going to change a fundamental nature so there is nothing to worry about. All this show will do is just pander to some femi-nazis, and be a nice pity-party for women who are used, but ultimately, this show will make no difference since women think with their emotions and not with their heads.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fantastic

Honestly I think it's good for the PUA scene to get all this exposure. Alot of would be pick up artist have this notion that the "secrecy" of the PUA community is it's primary strength. They find comfort in the fact that women are blind to the groups and seminars being held by men in order to get a leg up in the dating field. This occurs because going through the motions and using canned routines may have granted them power but it did not develop them as actual men and they still lack confidence in themselves overall.

The average PUA these days is like a childrens magician. They do a little magic trick that can't be figured out by the audience, woo them, then move on to the next show. It's a nice way to make a living but if you take your show around over and over again, eventually you'll happen across an audience member who's seen this show before. Also concider there are probobly at least a few other magicians performing a similar show to yours.

The true PUA is something like a wizard in comparison. They seek knowledge and experience rather over the satisfaction of the audiance they go before, which they do out of necessity rather then want. They are never satisfied with the sucess they have and definately don't rest on their laurals. They craft and refine their game shaping it more and more in an almost meticulous way. No sucess is to great and every failure is examined and learned from. Being a pick up artist IS AN ART FORM. Art is fueled by the hunger of creation and not by the glory of success.

Caesar20

Don Juan
Reaction score
is there any way anyone could convert it to divx and upload it (either to me or to some site)? i am from europe and we don't recieve that show.
PM please as it will probably get deleted.