Transgender to serve in the us army

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/pentagon-services-prepare-lift-transgender-ban-n391291

Pentagon to Services: Prepare to Include Transgender Troops

by Courtney Kube

The Pentagon will announce later this week that the services have six months to figure out the logistics of how to integrate transgender troops into the military, according to senior defense officials.

There is currently a ban on transgender individuals serving in the military, but Secretary Ash Carter has made clear that he wants to see that ban lifted.

The ban will remain in place until the services complete their studies.

Earlier this year, Carter said that transgender people shouldn't be prevented from serving in the U.S. military solely based on their gender identity, noting it should not "preclude" them from service.

During a Pentagon Pride Month event last month, Carter also addressed the ban.

"We believe in getting to a place where no one serves in silence, and where we treat all our soldiers, sailors, airmen and Marines with the dignity, and the respect, that they deserve," he said.

The move comes mere weeks after the Supreme Court made marriage for same-sex couples legal nationwide, declaring that refusing to grant marriage licenses to gay and lesbian couples violates the Constitution.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ash Carter is a typical 'useful idiot'. Instead of using his intelligence for the greater good, he's been bought and pawned off by the liberal agenda. That tends to happen in a secular society that believes in nothing.

I still don't understand why these morons don't understand that relaxed safety measures (such as handcuffing/weakening military and police by affirmative actions) WILL ALSO AFFECT THEM. I know they are all sociopathic in a sense, but dang you'd think they'd realize this will affect them too, eventually.

Reaction score
YawataNoKami said:
Thank God I am not active duty anymore.
Thank God you are not serving anymore. You must have sucked on active duty. It sucked even worse that my tax dollars went to your salary.

Reaction score
speed dawg said:
Ash Carter is a typical 'useful idiot'. Instead of using his intelligence for the greater good, he's been bought and pawned off by the liberal agenda. That tends to happen in a secular society that believes in nothing.

I still don't understand why these morons don't understand that relaxed safety measures (such as handcuffing/weakening military and police by affirmative actions) WILL ALSO AFFECT THEM. I know they are all sociopathic in a sense, but dang you'd think they'd realize this will affect them too, eventually.
The military wastes oodles of money on unnecessary wars. Spend it domestically.

Reaction score
Danger said:
The issue has always comes down to unit safety. When you start to get "couples" or love interests in the same unit, decisions can be made infield which jeopardize the unit in general. THIS is why women and gays were kept out of the military. But, some nebulous version of "equality" is now the new dogma and takes precedence over everything, including logic, data and common sense.
Cut military spending by 90 percent.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fort Crap Texas said:
Thank God you are not serving anymore. You must have sucked on active duty. It sucked even worse that my tax dollars went to your salary.
I'm sure you'll be banned (and for good reason) but...

The military wastes oodles of money on unnecessary wars. Spend it domestically.
Cut military spending by 90 percent.
Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Reaction score
FairShake said:
I'm sure you'll be banned (and for good reason) but...

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.
Why would someone be banned for having common sense?

Reaction score
if a transgendered pervert wants to shoot the heads off the gay-bashing ISIS pieces of crap, i'm all for that.

The_flying_dutchman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
......the gay agenda continues.....

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if they want to fight, let them fight, cause i aint fightin lol. i don't give a **** if a russian tank is rolling down down hollywood blvd lol

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guess who gave me a red dot just for having copied and pasted a news without doing any comment? :yawn:

I guess the politically correct brigade not only has to force an opinion but simply doesnt want such things to be talked about.

Reaction score
Just kill ISIS pricks, I don't care what sexual perversions you have, I'm always on the side that's for putting an end to radical Islam

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Jaylan, who alleged he put me on block, neg repped me only the other day.

Why did he neg-rep me? Because I said that Zarky's "white nationalist" thread was meant for trolling. His comment?

He is the most cowardly anti-white racist butthurt SJW there is. Who also runs away when tough questions are asked, and then lies by claiming he blocked you (but somehow neg reps you after the claim).

He is just a blue-pill transplant from Loveshack, and we all know it. But still he is protected despite starting 15 flame troll threads in an attempt to push out the more vocal red-pillers.
I honestly dont understand how he/she contributes to the forum, the guy talking about marrying filippinas dentists or mounting silencers is surely more useful.

I mean there are plenty of users with which I disagree, like solomon or midnight city but I recognize that they add value to the board by supporting alternative opinions.

But jaylan really I dont see it, he/she is like the fat obnoxious girl in the office that you cant ignore when it comes of group evening drinks cause she is the daughter of the owner.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another political thread. And the whiners come out to play. Some of you cannot just come off it.

Funny thing is that most of the people complaining about this online haven't served in the armed forces, and wouldn't join the military in order to take the place of the LGBT people they don't want serving.

PS - Some of you are still taking e-rep so seriously. Danger just negged me recently, and you don't see me complaining about it in threads like you hypocrites do.

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
He is the most cowardly anti-white racist butthurt SJW there is. Who also runs away when tough questions are asked, and then lies by claiming he blocked you (but somehow neg reps you after the claim).
Supposing Jaylan is really the "most cowardly anti-white racist butthurt SJW" there is,

does that fact automatically make him a "blue-pill transplant from Loveshack"?

I thought politics and seducing women had little in common, e.g, see Zarky's blog.

Doesn't that mean anyone who doesn't share your crypto-supremacist agenda become a blue-pill fagg0t ?

I am wondering why you are still standing spewing this "anti-white" BS, while the rest of the gang has been banned for good.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Another political thread. And the whiners come out to play. Some of you cannot just come off it.

Funny thing is that most of the people complaining about this online haven't served in the armed forces, and wouldn't join the military in order to take the place of the LGBT people they don't want serving.

PS - Some of you are still taking e-rep so seriously. Danger just negged me recently, and you don't see me complaining about it in threads like you hypocrites do.
Its not politics, do you believe operative forces are males only because they are sexists?

Ask any one in there and they will tell you that the same moment you put a woman in there half of them will think how to bang her by outalphing each other while the other half would take stupid decisions trying to protect her rather then following the protocols.

Its not that complicate, its not a political point is a plain technical one.

I dont complain for a red dot, I complain for the stupid reason you gave, based purely on emotions since I didnt even put a comment in it, just reported a news.

If you cant tell the difference between a political point and an technical one you should go back talking about shopping and leave such talkings to adults.

Ps. before you start with your ad hominem attacks calling me bigots etc, I support gay marriage and legalization of drugs, Im just not as emotional as you and can tell the difference between what I want and what is right. :up:

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I won't really go into details here, but just mention that while you were whining about Jaylan, whom I have absolutely no connection to, neg-repping you, you didn't waste a second to "red mark" me ...

I think it's very juvenile. I'll "green mark" you next time I have another chance, OK? : )

As for you harboring white-supremacists beliefs, your post history and past associations speak for themselves, nobody has time to put them in front of you, you would drown anyone who shows you facts with keyboard diarrhea anyway (Then claim, they run away).

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am sure you have never explicitly stated whites are superior to other races.

To get a whiff of your delusions, we need to resort to circumstantial evidence.

Here is a tidbit:

Danger said:
The new reality is that it is considered icky and racist to allow whites to have a home for themselves.

Whites must be forced to allow "minorities" to flock to and live among them so said "minorities" can be oppressed. Any desire against this means you are an icky white racist....oops I mean privileged white cis-gendered male.
I don't even know where to begin.

Allow whites to have a home for themselves? I am wondering what planet you are living in and more importantly, why you are so obsessed about the condition of being "white", or even the question of race in general, especially in a forum like this.

Go to /r/CoonTown if you are really interested in such matters, before it's shut down.

You neg repped me because you constantly feel wronged and butt-hurt, I think that's a neverending condition with you.

The reason most people don't spend 5-hours in a day to respond to your every little "literal" question and flawless logical flow is not because they are running away, because it's just silly and time-consuming.