Transgender to serve in the us army

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Boilermaker said:
I won't really go into details here, but just mention that while you were whining about Jaylan, whom I have absolutely no connection to, neg-repping you, you didn't waste a second to "red mark" me ...

I think it's very juvenile. I'll "green mark" you next time I have another chance, OK? : )

As for you harboring white-supremacists beliefs, your post history and past associations speak for themselves, nobody has time to put them in front of you, you would drown anyone who shows you facts with keyboard diarrhea anyway (Then claim, they run away).
Like I said...certain posters on this forum are merely whiny hypocrites. Of course he negged you right after b!tching about it being done to him. He does this all the time. These guys take e-rep very seriously. Heck, they take this forum way too seriously.

Save your posts though and don't get sucked into an argument with these guys. Your posts will be twisted...you will have words put in your mouth...and you will see a ton of backpedaling when you catch them on their bs. And you're right about the race obsession. This thread had nothing to do with that, but of course was brought up anyway.

Certain guys here love discord, and clearly have little to do ever since the mods got a handle on things recently.

backbeat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Jaylan, who alleged he put me on block, neg repped me only the other day.
dude u neg rep ppl all the time so quit ur b@tchin. u talk sh@t to ppl all the time then u cry ur bein attacked. ur always wantin to argue with ppl bout stupid sh@t. guess ur bored with urself n need to argue bout sh@t again.

Danger said:
Because I said that Zarky's "white nationalist" thread was meant for trolling.
Danger said:
He is the most cowardly anti-white racist butthurt SJW there is.
Danger said:
But Jaylan HAS said whites deserve to be displaced.
Danger said:
(Jaylan) but still didn't get banned, but want me banned for pointing out what Jaylan has said in the past?
Danger said:
But still he is protected despite starting 15 flame troll threads in an attempt to push out the more vocal red-pillers.
Danger said:
I will point out the SJW anti-white Jaylan for what he is

u have a weird obsession n clear anger for jaylan wantin him banned. u always talkin bout race n politics tryin to sneak it into posts.

Danger said:
Zarky's "white nationalist" thread
Danger said:
anti-white racist
Danger said:
the SJW anti-white Jaylan
ur askin mods to ban ppl for talkin race. ur talkin race here when its not allowed. so y aint u banned for talkin race? ur askin mods for fair moderation. so y aint u banned for the fair moderation u want? u should b banned for talkin race n callin dudes anti white when u no its not allowed.

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
.....you never noticed that I believe EVERY race has the right to a homeland and self-determination.
This is precisely what I think you believe, that is, obsession with race and segragating people culturally based on race.

I am white and I feel much closer to Backbreaker or Solomon than you. You are one straw short of supporting eugenics/neo-nazism and like it or not, this type of discourse you are giving here is exactly how White Supremacism starts the discussion. It's clear you are not even familiar with the historical context of the issue -- it is not a one liner (White is better), it is a whole philosophy of world view that sounds EXACTLY like you.

So no need for me to admit any wrongdoing, we are completely on the same page. You can continue parroting the same questions, one of your characteristics I got used to.

Now, I'll listen to Jaylan and stop responding to your queries, not because I am intimidated by your feeble queries, but because I believe even AE in SoSuave isn't the place to have this discussion.

I therefore locked my contribution to this thread, have a good day.

backbeat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
So let me get this straight, you want to ban me for posting in flame threads, but you don't want to ban Jaylan for starting 15 consecutive ones?

The sequence of events here is that
  • Jaylan neg repped me because I wanted a race thread closed.
  • I called him anti-white for neg repping me because I wanted the thread closed.
  • Now you guys get all butthurt crazy at ME over it? Or do you just want a double-standard where you guys do what you want without being called out on it?
i aint callin for nobody to b banned. im jus pointin sh@t out that ur doin n sayin.

ur callin for ppl like jaylan to b banned for talkin race n wantin fair moderation. ur talkin race n this thread callin ppl names sayin they anti white. ur not followin the new rules. if ur wantin ppl to b banned for talkin race u should b too since ur talkin race n this thread. thats the fair moderation u want. if ur talkin race u should get banned. thats wut is stated n the sticky.

the mods made it clear that no race n politics r to b discussed. y r u tryin to rehash old sh@t from months ago startin a fight? get over it dude. thats old news under the old rules. u cant let it go n u still want to break rules wantin ppl to b banned.

backbeat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Nooooo, no of course you're not. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Boilermaker is the one who starting with the white supremacist accusations. Jaylan was the one who neg-repped me for wanting the troll race thread closed.

But yet, according to all of you I am the boogeyman because I think every race has the right to a homeland unmolested from invaders. You guys are absolutely ridiculous.

Who Dares Win said:
Guess who gave me a red dot just for having copied and pasted a news without doing any comment? :yawn:

I guess the politically correct brigade not only has to force an opinion but simply doesnt want such things to be talked about.
Danger said:
Jaylan, who alleged he put me on block, neg repped me only the other day.

Why did he neg-rep me? Because I said that Zarky's "white nationalist" thread was meant for trolling. His comment?

He is the most cowardly anti-white racist butthurt SJW there is. Who also runs away when tough questions are asked, and then lies by claiming he blocked you (but somehow neg reps you after the claim).

He is just a blue-pill transplant from Loveshack, and we all know it. But still he is protected despite starting 15 flame troll threads in an attempt to push out the more vocal red-pillers.

ur ridiculous cuz ur two guys r the ones who started talkin race sh@t n this thread when it wasnt bout race. u lie n cry bout sh@t u claim u never do. its all rite there dude wut u r sayin. y u always have to lie? u started talking race first. u broke the rules. ur lyin. ur always cryin for ppl to get banned askin the mods to ban ppl n ur posts. ur gonna drag this n to another long @ss argument until the thread gets locked cuz u love to argue bout sh@t. not gonna argue with u when u lie n talk bout race when ur not suppose to.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbeat said:
ur ridiculous cuz ur two guys r the ones who started talkin race sh@t n this thread when it wasnt bout race. u lie n cry bout sh@t u claim u never do. its all rite there dude wut u r sayin. y u always have to lie? u started talking race first. u broke the rules. ur lyin. ur always cryin for ppl to get banned askin the mods to ban ppl n ur posts. ur gonna drag this n to another long @ss argument until the thread gets locked cuz u love to argue bout sh@t. not gonna argue with u when u lie n talk bout race when ur not suppose to.
Never talked about race, prove it, find my post in here where I said anything about blacks, whites, asians or whatever.

I actually didnt even used such terms to express a concept.

Untill you prove it, you're lier.

backbeat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:
Never talked about race, prove it, find my post in here where I said anything about blacks, whites, asians or whatever.

I actually didnt even used such terms to express a concept.

Untill you prove it, you're lier.
u made a random post talkin bout pc sh@t to get it goin cuz u was lookin to start a fight n the thread lookin for dudes to go with ur narrative. u were instigatin it n no wut u was doin.

Danger said:
No racial, religious or political threads are to be started. That is the rule. I didn't start a racial thread, but I was certainly neg-repped by Jaylan for pushing to have the racial thread closed. And I made a comment regarding the nature of that neg-rep and what it was based on.
no u jus started talkin bout race callin him a racist n posts. thats against the rules too but u break them wantin ppl to b banned for the same thing u cryin bout. there was no need to make a comment n the posts talkin bout race. if u have a problems with ppl pm the 15-20 mods we got here. u want fair moderation for ppl to b banned talkin bout race. so u should b banned for the fair moderation u want talkin race ur self n posts. wuts fair is fair n thats wut u want n been cryin bout n here for the mods to do.

Danger said:
If you don't like it, take your kindergarten english and go fvk yourself. Perhaps he shouldn't hate on me for wanting the thread locked.
u should go do that. i bet u gots lots of practice at it man lol. a dude like u can only insult cuz u aint got nothin man. u have hate n rage towards the man an it aint healthy. go argue with ur self man. im done with this sh@t. ur an angry dude pissed off @ the world wantin to fight n argue bout nothin all the time. done with this sh@t. u gots way too much time on ur hands thousands of posts arguin with ppl.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbeat said:
u made a random post talkin bout pc sh@t to get it goin cuz u was lookin to start a fight n the thread lookin for dudes to go with ur narrative. u were instigatin it n no wut u was doin.
Absolutely not, in order to be looking for a flame it takes to say something which I didnt since I just reported a news.

For making it clear even further I explained the technical reason for which its a wrong idea, and when the us army is cutting the number of effectives and the cold war is restarting, its surely not a good idea to make politically correct experiments which could sabotage an operative force.

To make it clear even more as I said many times here and in other threads I support gay rights and gay marriage so I have nothing against transsexuals, except the fact that human groups operates in certain ways wheter we like it or not.

Im still looking for you to prove that I made a post involving races, still waiting where I used the word white,black, asian or anything which connects to a specifical race.

Lets just say that you p1ssed outside the WC with your last post and dont know how to clean? is that so hard for you to say that you made a mistake or didnt understand something?

ps. I live in Europe which is the place where the russian bombs are gonna fall in case, you will understand my concern if politics makes western defence weaker just to prove a political point.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbeat said:
HIBBITY JIBBITY HIBBITY