TORONTO DJS CHECK IN! v3

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why don't you guys tell us a little about yourselves? I'm into direct/natural game and mostly do daytime approaches, though i do like to go clubbing from time to time. Overall, i'd have to say that my game is pretty damn good, though i'm no master.

Apollo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, what's up. I'm back here after a shot at a long term relationship, obviously it didn't work out, haha. Too bad the girl went crazy.

Basically I'm working on gettin the game back.

bacchus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Picking up at bars and clubs in TO

What's up,

I was also in a fairly serious relationship until recently, and am getting my game back together. I've had a pretty successful summer so far... lots of ONS and casual dates. Problem is my friends mostly have shltty game or they're not interested in picking up (due to girlfriends or whatever) so I'm usually on my own with girls.

Any Toronto DJs interested in getting together and working the girls at a local bar? It'd be cool if we could get a group of 4 or 5 guys to go out.

PM me if interested.

chris martin

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey i am in Toronto every 6 months i was last there about two weeks ago :) got myself a hotty turkish girl dark hair sworthy skin hazel eyes beautiful wishing i was there such a variety in women and so many of them i love it back in ireland now no variety it sucks well i will catch everyone soon enjoy!!!

Outer Influence

Don Juan
Reaction score
T. here man.

I think I've been kinda out of my game lately, haven't had much luck in the recent weeks. Got a couple of msns and numbers a few weeks ago, but that didn't go too far. Heh.

I live in sauga, but i travel down to Scar. and downtown regularly. Hey, if anyone is interested in chopping together, juz drop me a line.

Influence Out.

picard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone sign up with MMA?

I am in Toronto. Have you guys check out the MMA MeetMarketAdventure.com site? It is gathering place for singles to meet and hopefully get laid too. It is really fun.

WorldCitizen

Don Juan
Reaction score
Downtown Sarging..

Hey Guys,
I sarge downtown on a weekly basis, I need someone to push me into more sets!

I do DIRECT street game, but need to increase my # of approaches. I'm on a mission to kill all approach-phobia!

Who's down?? We'll push each other into approaches and possibly swap notes on how to improve our techniques. I want someone who can really push me to do more and break down any flaws in my game after. I'll do the same.

Personal Message me if you're in and we'll link up!...I already PM'ed bacchus.

WorldCitizen

Don Juan
Reaction score
How about a Toronto street approach night :)

I say we meet up this Saturday night and have a sarge-fest! Only guys who have experience approaching (and willing to give feedback) or who will approach need come. I'm no pro, but I've got the balls to actually try some stuff that night (eventhough I get shot down more often than not), and frankly it's too gay sarging with a herd of guys who are just there to watch and not participate. You don't need to be good, just have a positive attitude, presentable appearance, and willing to hit on a few chicks.

Anyone interested PM me your # and I'll let you know the details. For obvious reasons (privacy) I won't reveal any names or locations on the msg board, we're taking this sarge-fest offline! :up: But it's definitely a GO since my boy and I will be there regardless!

Last edited:

Apollo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: How about a Toronto street approach night :)

Originally posted by WorldCitizen
I say we meet up this Saturday night and have a sarge-fest! Only guys who have experience approaching (and willing to give feedback) or who will approach need come. I'm no pro, but I've got the balls to actually try some stuff that night (eventhough I get shot down more often than not), and frankly it's too gay sarging with a herd of guys who are just there to watch and not participate. You don't need to be good, just have a positive attitude, presentable appearance, and willing to hit on a few chicks.

Anyone interested PM me your # and I'll let you know the details. For obvious reasons (privacy) I won't reveal any names or locations on the msg board, we're taking this sarge-fest offline! :up: But it's definitely a GO since my boy and I will be there regardless!
Sounds like a good idea but I've already got plans for this weekend. We should plan something in advance.

picard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Downtown Sarging..

Originally posted by WorldCitizen
Hey Guys,
I sarge downtown on a weekly basis, I need someone to push me into more sets!

I do DIRECT street game, but need to increase my # of approaches. I'm on a mission to kill all approach-phobia!

Who's down?? We'll push each other into approaches and possibly swap notes on how to improve our techniques. I want someone who can really push me to do more and break down any flaws in my game after. I'll do the same.

Personal Message me if you're in and we'll link up!...I already PM'ed bacchus.

hey world citizen, I live in toronto too. When do you cruise the bar downtown for chicks? I want to tag along.

ShyRyder

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haven't had success with cold approaches but got the balls to do them. Need to reach to that next level where rejection doesn't phase me cause approaching is a habit. If you at my level lets link and push each other. If you got crazy skills i'm down to be an apprentice.................for now.

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BAM BAM BAM.:woo: :woo:

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yo w/e man im goin out now, yall missed me.:cool: :woo:

garish

Reaction score
hey what's up y'all.
i am in toronto and would like a meetup. drop me a line if you are interested.