TORONTO DJS CHECK IN! v3

bigdan

Reaction score
hey dudes. ive found some wings and go sarging out with them occassionally. tonight will be another night, at a salsa club! those who'd like to join us on winging gimme an email, daanishyork@yahoo.ca
i see a lotta people here saying PM them but there's wayy too many to bother with :)

djtdot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Meh... its in my name.`

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigdan said:
yo krassus, on the WSA site where does one go to read your story?
It's not on there. I know, i know... i've been asked many times. For some reason, i just feel like i don't really deserve to write one about myself yet. I know i've achieved some great things, but realistically, i'm still far, far from where i want to be and i don't want to take my motivation away by congratulating myself too early. I really don't know how to handle this though, as a LOT of people are asking. They'll hear little hints here and there and get all excited. I'm definitely gonna write a book (a REAL book) at some point in time, and i'm really not sure how i could sum everything up into a single post. Perhaps i'll come up with a way to post some kind of a brief summary, and outline what i've been able to achieve without having to get overly descriptive, and spending days, or weeks writing it.

P.S. I just realized that my signature does make it look like WSA has a story which explains my success. Well, technically it does. You'll notice that WSA is broken down into several categories, and these were modeled after elements of my own life which i chose to focus on. I have a LOT of posts (over 400!) on there, and in combination, they represent hours upon hours of reading, which could teach someone a LOT about achieving the kind of success that i've been able to achieve.

Pink

Don Juan
Reaction score
Btw, Heart of Toronto over here... DownTown!! Not in town at the moment (working aboard) - will return mid August.

Any mid 20s DJ in Toronto?