Too Much Chauvinism Around Here

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
Don Juanabbe - I told you before to change your name to "Don Juan Is" (you are not a wannabe anymore) .

I thought I wrote the above post until I saw your name on it.

I'll let you handle these boys on this thread - you're doing a good job!!! Speak truth and tell it like it is!!!!
Damn, I'm becoming your apprentice, turned to the light side, I have.

Thanks, maybe when you aren't around I can be your stand in. The truth is the truth, no matter how much people want to tell the big lie.

I think it's time I changed my name, you're right. Maybe I just see the light of your reasoning better having not grown up my entire life within American culture and all the bs in its media.

Name change is in the works.

englishman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Hound_of_Love
LOL! This thread is hilarious!

To me the whole DJ philosophy is about yourself, not about other people. I merely have to become that which I dream of becoming and be content in that.

Women can be whatever they want to be and I can paddle in that stream whenever I want to but I cannot change the nature of the stream. It doesn't matter. Everything involved in fulfillment comes back to the improvement of self...

"Be the change you wish to see in the world"

*assumes lotus position*

What a load of new age bollocks!

englishman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just got home, was looking at front page of paper, women swinging round a stripper pole 'new exercise craze' I mean really, what the fvck is that about? Im thinking p/ricanlover has a point.......they are mostly hors...............

Visceral

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You may notice that it's only unmasculine AFCs who form such negative opinions of women due to sexual frustration.

The guy who gets laid whenever he wants because he has the balls to do as he pleases undoubtedly thinks women are among the greatest things in the world - after himself and his own goals, of course - since they hate his guts, but will still do anything for him :D

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's the end result of feminism? The excuse for girls to act like sluts. Just look at Britney, Christina, and the moth eaten mother of all hors, Madonna.

This is what girls look up to and try to emulate. Dressing like skanks, experimenting with other women, shagging gay men, having group sex, getting knocked up at an early age, having abortions, becoming f*cked out at 22 and a useless hag at 25, drug addled and diseased.

This is happening more than you know.

Visceral

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Passive men require active women.

Since feminism has robbed men of their initiative, women have had to step up their sexual displays in order to get men to fvck them.

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Visceral
You may notice that it's only unmasculine AFCs who form such negative opinions of women due to sexual frustration.

The guy who gets laid whenever he wants because he has the balls to do as he pleases undoubtedly thinks women are among the greatest things in the world - after himself and his own goals, of course - since they hate his guts, but will still do anything for him :D

Passive men need active women ... that's where *****s came from.
I don't buy that. It's quite the opposite in my experience. It's precisely the fact that I have, and am still able to get with, any number of women that I have formulated my low opinion of the vast majority of N. American women.

I can't tell you how many girls I've snogged who have boyfriends, husbands, even kids. Woman who come across as decent enough and come across as loyal partners to their respective spouses, yet have undone my belt buckle because they think they're entitled to cheat because Cosmopolitan and Sex and the City has told them it's ok if their 'needs aren't being met'.

I can't tell you how many women whom I thought were decent, loyal woman whom have degraded my opinion of them through either fooling around with me or someone else that I know, and how they've merely put up the facade.

I've met so many young women who put on a nice girl front, whom I've befriended who turned out to be cocaine abusers, heavier drug abusers and out and out skanks.

They talk sh*t behind their husband's back, and at their first chance take the kids and his bank account.

Not to mention my ex's cousin who abandoned her husband of 15 years because she met up with some dude. She not only abandoned him at the drop of a hat, but of her own free will gave up all custody of her three children so she could leave the country to be with the dude whom she only knew for a few months.

This sh*t happens way more than you know and way more than women let on, and you're telling me that after I see example after example of women and their shockingly horish behaviour that I'm not supposed to believe that 90% of them are worthless?

Are you F*CKING Kidding me?

Q-Pid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because chauvenism isn't suave - but it can get some people laid.

Visceral

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, I'm not telling you to think that at all.

You're obviously looking for LTR, maybe even marriage material, in which case you're absolutely right, there's very little of that here in the United States.

Such a goal is the exception rather than the norm on this site, and maybe for a sizeable portion of American men, who probably wouldn't care what kind of woman they were with so long as they were getting what they wanted (i.e. sex).

In the United States, marriage has a well-deserved reputation for being a man's worst nightmare: no sex, emasculating wife, parasitical children, and a nasty divorce ... and most LTRs aren't much better. While this is the inevitable product of pussified men and feminazi-fied women, it's still a largely inescapable reality, one which many men choose to avoid.

I suppose I was assuming that my hypothetical man was viewing women in purely sexual terms, not as a potential relationship or wife.

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, if you're talking purely sexual terms, by all means, bring on the skanks, just don't consider them as LTR material. But we all know that.

Absolutely, some dudes on here have been sold down the river, and they're mad. Saying all women are hos is just manifested anger, but I don't see too many saying all women are hos.

I think there are degrees of horedom right now. I've met few women who are on the lower range of the scale, or who do not show up on it at all lately.

I've got about 20 years experience almost dealing with the opposite sex. Many of those years as an AFC. Had I not been an AFC, I would not have wasted so much time pursuing the women I did as potential lifemates and would merely have f*cked and chucked the whole lot of them. I mean that. That's the only difference between not being an AFC and being one, I would not have wasted my time on all the inferior women that I did. That's a lot of women I'm talking about, and I would classify pretty much all of them as a hor at one level on the hor scale or another.

Whether I'm AFC and get taken advantage of is irrelevant to the fact that the average modern girl these days has to one extant or another, been indoctrinated into the hor mindset.

Did you know that here in Canada, women who work as prostitutes have had to dramitically cut their prices and complain about it, because men are getting the same thing for free from all these wonderful little feminist by-products we have running around?

I sh*t you not, it's getting so bad the legitimate prostitutes are complaining they're going to be run out of business!!!!

Why pay for sex when you can get one of these modern feminist Oprahfied skanks for free?

Broham

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The worst part about all this is that its a vicious cycle. Ho bangs a crapload of dudes until she's 25-30, decides she wants to settle down with a "nice guy" and marries some rich chump, realizes he's boring and wants to be a ho again, divorces his ass, takes his money and the kids, and the daughter becomes a replica of her mom and the son becomes an AFC. So if you ever think some ho is marraige material, consider that thong she's sporting as a warning label.

Mr.Style

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jake-inator
http://www.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=2415420&Mytoken=20050525104406
This girl is not only a wh0re but a hypocrit.

I suggest you lads from europe check this profile out.
Notice the pathetic "pimp" wannabes that signed her profile with compliments.
Also read her bull**** on being original. :rolleyes:
That site is f*cked up. That girl must have one pretty damn big ego. Most of the entries are "girl you're so hot" etc. Please!

Visceral

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe there's a middle ground between the feminist wh0re-off and the "United States of Ned Flanders" that I'm not seeing.

Mr.Style

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jake-inator, I accept that there are nasty women out there but if you read this whole thread in full I have not advocated for one minute that women should walk over men. I have simply stated that it is wrong to label all women as being like this. Some people on this thread went on to make unnecesary comments and flame me which was completely out of order. here's what you said:

Originally posted by Jake-inator
I've figured it out... it appears that:

Mr. Style is no other than..... Dr. Phil (Oprah's b|tch) :flowers:

Jus_LikeCandy, his overlord and master is..... Oprah :cheer:

They've infiltrated our forum and are now attempting to undermine the DJ cause with their Politically Correct rhetoric.

I for one, am not giving up without a fight... :trouble:
There was no need for that. Why show such disrespect?

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
then dont date an attention *****!

the 100 women haters here wont be able to revolutionalize where society is going.

just be a man and they will come hunting you down like there is a food shortage

Jake-inator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea you would think so,
but all i keep seeing is Liberals and Republicans... the whole country is divided between the two groups.

Its more like the United States of Wh*res and Priests

Just look at the last couple elections. 50/50 split practically.

I'll admit i've met some normal people, and they're mostly libertarian or moderate.
But they're few.

So what stops us from treating the wh0res like they are wh0res?
Do you not see what i'm talking about?

You're giving me an idealist look on this whole situation. But the reality is, you can't just look at a girl and say... ohh shes a wh0re and she's a good girl.
The truth is, any girl could **** you over if she wanted to.
So what are we supposed to do not marry at all??

I'm more upset with the system that allows women to do this than with women themselves. There is blatant inequality here in the judicial system.
And nobody is doing a damn thing about it. I just wanted to bring this up.
I think it's time men started realizing this.

Oh and i appologize for that last comment.