Tonight, I saw reasoning of why some men DESTROY women for the first time!

The Mad Ghost

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
This thread was way better when the discussion was about women. You guys can bicker and tease each other with PMs.
Well stay out of it then? And I requested SharinganUser to be removed from this thread. I'm not sure what his gain is in all of this, there are no Burgers here Sharingan! and you're making hard for me since I want to rub that pop belly of yours, but can't reach out.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
SharinganUser said:
You're an idiot, man. Instead of showing your fist and stepping up to her, you should have just said you weren't talking to her or some such statement.
I dont think he's an idiot, just another frustrated man.

Dont forget that "talking" and "disarming her" sh!t is only a new phenomenon. 30 or 40 odd years ago a woman would be backhanded for acting like a man. And believe it or not she (and society) would be alot happier for it.

I dare say the solution to just bite his tongue and walk away is as unnatural for a man as this pandemic of western women pretending to be men.

His natural urge is to check this unchecked woman but his actions will get him ridiculed and jail time. Of course he wants to pull his hair out in frustration and rant. He's a confused young man backed in a corner in an unnatural environment.

ken chang

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, Let's try to get something positive out of all this. So we know that women are starting to act more like men. They cheat on us, they use us, and sometimes physically threaten us.

And many men I've noticed (obviously no one from this forum) are starting to act like women. These men are dishonorable. They gossip against their fellow men, they worship the pvssy, etc.

So what can we do about it?

My suggestion: Let's boycott all movies and TV shows that present women as Masculine heroes! I'm talking: Resident Evil, Kill Bill, Underworld,...

All these movies have masculine women characters who rescue their hapless boyfriends at the end of the film. And who supports these movies? We do! The men! Because the women are too busy watching the Twilight saga.

These girly action movies, in my opinion, have contributed to the womanizing of the modern man. We need to bring back movies like The Expendables. If these manly movies become popular again, it might have an effect on our society and put males back on the right track.

What do you guys think?

JamesStark

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would have said:
"So you're saying I should act a certain way, based on the colour of my skin? So you hate white people?"
That'd if stop her in her tracks or make her rant more. 50/50 chance either way.

Ice882

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SharinganUser said:
The OP already threatened to rape me and fvck me. How could it get much worse? :rolleyes:

hahahah that was actually fvcking hilarious. points for that dude.

justkyle

Don Juan
Reaction score
this made my friggin day

SharinganUser said:
Awe, I am so sorry sally, did I upset you? Are you going to show my your hand? :crackup:

I just can't take people seriously who keep track of Jersey Shore.
this made my day dude.... Stupid fist pumpin guidos...

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BlackJackal said:
I agree with the bouncer. Honestly I do.
I've been in those situations before and I do agree. "Sometimes they need a good smack." Women who devolve to histrionics are unreasonable and by definition cannot be reasoned with. Legally you should leave it alone and walk away. However, we all know damn well that some of these chicks won't let it go and will sometimes give chase. That's called escalating the situation and you're well within your right to lay her out at that point. If cops get involved you've got witnesses you were walking away when she came at you from behind and fearing for your safety defended yourself.