Tonight, I saw reasoning of why some men DESTROY women for the first time!

J. Darko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ease said:
All you guys saying he's a loser, like this:

Need to stfu.

I'm feeling you on this. I'm sick of fighting the urge to backhand a ***** on a night out. The thing i can't stand is when a girl pulls a move like pushing you or insulting/talking bs. The kind of move that when a guy pulls, a fight is guarenteed to ensue. But they have the security that nothing will happen and can **** with any guy they see, and they will just take it and apologize.

The thing that just tops it all off, is when you say 'What the **** are you doing?' to the girl, a captain save a hoe comes out of the background and tries to pick a fight for the sluts honour.
Not only that, people also shoot and eat cute little bunnies to keep them from overpopulating the Earth. That's life.

londonzen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i used to have this firecracker lady friend for girls who got in my face

she was a little younger and fancied me but i was like ljbf

she has slapped the poop outta a few chicks who got out of line

but alas she got pregnant calmed down alot.

i need a new regulator chick

spinaroonie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
FutureSpartan said:
An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure....next time always have the whole group of girls engaged. Don't immediately go for the target. Even if she has demonstrated interest in you, you run the risk of getting ****blocked by her friends if they feel like they aren't getting some level of attention from you.
This. Engage ALL the friends. Win the friends over FIRST, THEN isolate the girl.

Alien

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry, but some of you are so fvckin dumb.... You read the first post and then attack the poster that he is a loser and an idiot ...without giving any real advice, or thinking about how you would act in the same situation.
"she's not a loser. You are a loser. She did her job as a girl. You didn't do your job as a man." ....WTF is this? how can you write such a sh!t?
I know that type of girl, she is an insecure ugly sh!t who tries to act masculine. I also had problems with them and it takes a huge self control to not to kick them in the face.

1 Bad Dude

Don Juan
Reaction score
tsk tsk tsk,

You guys are wrong(two of you are close). The first rule of society is SAFETY IN NUMBERS. That is the basic premise of all civilizations. She had it. You didn't. Well, you actually abandoned it and immediately got burned. I don't know how you approached, but it seems like you were the only guy out of your group to step up. If thats the case, then you need to have a talk with your friends. You guys need to back each other up, period. If one goes, you all go. This is why you never approach the herd on your own. If you do, ALWAYS engage the ENTIRE herd. "HEY BRUNETTE" treats the other girls as if they don't exist even though they are standing right there. The black girl was the only one willing to say something and put you in check for your dis-respect.

Lets recap:
First dis-respect was committed when your friends decided they weren't worth approaching.
Second dis-respect was committed when you acknowledged one girls existence and not the others.

Now, lets look at all the lessons to be learned here:
1) Respect. Yourself first, others second. Win or lose. You fight for this.
2) In more ways than you realize, Safety in numbers. but...
3) It is a false sense of security if you don't Back each other up.
4) With women, the conversation begins before a single word is spoken.

There's probably more, but this is what I came up with in the time it took me to read the thread.

Radharc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bah, this is one of those tricky situations where there´s no easy answer.

Sure we are taught to never hit a woman, it´s not manly, chivalresque, nice, whatever, but the problem is that that standard of behaviour was created in different times, when women themselves had different standards of behaviour and would never pull that kind of sh1t. Now they do it because they know they can, society is tolerant towards it, and then the cherry on top of the cake is that they benefit from an infamous double standard, they can pull that kind of sh1t but still expect to be treated as "ladies".

Thats just ****ed up, basically, men nowadays are getting deeper and deeper into uncharted territory. They are still expected to abide by the old rules by some women, while at the same time lots of women are throwing that in the trash and trying to rewrite them so that they can have their cake and eat too, and they´re having a ball watching us scratch our heads while they do it.

And if by some reason you do lose it and hit a woman you'll face all sorts of consequences, from the shaming to legal problems. Even if you are just defending yourself from some crazy b1tch you´re more likely to get in trouble than her, you can even have bystanders getting in your face.

So, overall I think the OP dealt with the situation pretty well, he just had some bad luck and had a close encounter of the third kind with some major psycho b1tch, and thats never easy.

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shoulda kicked her fvcking azz! B!tches shouldn't be allowed to talk that way to men...

Ice882

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
J. Darko said:
she's not a loser. You are a loser. She did her job as a girl. You didn't do your job as a man. You've been here for months and you still don't know how to walk away. You're still a whiny little girl complaining about other girls because you don't have any succes with them. Maybe things get better after you finished elementary school, if not, at least you will have grown some pubic hair to help your manhood.

Good luck.
That's fvcking retarded. You're retarded.

And the other kid with the same ridiculous uber-manly stance is a retard as well. Sharinguser or whatever.

EDIT: OH NO SHARINGUSER TOOK AWAY MY REP!!! NOOOOOOOOO NOW WHO WILL RESPECT ME ON THE INTERNET????

Last edited:

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is where you bring in a wing man, to game her and save ur a$$. I've seen it done before. Hell i've had to do it before. I've never taken home an ugg but i know guys that have taken it as far as that.

ken chang

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK. That was entertaining. Kinda new here and this was the 1st 'fight' I've ever read in this forum. Well, I'm gonna go give my opinion because that's why we're all here anyway, right?

1. Mad Ghost didn't hit the girl. He only said she deserved it. I would never condone violence towards women but it would be unrealistic to say that there aren't 1 or 2 out there who don't deserve it. Years ago, a girl really insulted my kid brother for his stuttering problem. (uhm..not really a big deal, I know now but we lost our parents early so I'm a little overprotective of my kid brother, OK?) I wanted to hit her but I didn't. And I'm glad I didn't, but I remember thinking that she deserved it and that it would be a different story if she were a guy.

2. I think it's good that Mad Ghost let out his frustration here rather than actually resort to violence in the real world. We're all just human after all. Even the most confident man in the world probably gets angry sometimes.

xdreamz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it all happens for a reason... what happened here is a situation that happens a lot. when the girl jumps in like that, you must learn how to disarm them. coming in like a bigshot player with some "wassup cutie" is definately not going to cut it. that's why you should add some politeness to it, a simple "hey girls, i like your friend, is it cool if I talk to her for a minute?" should work, then when they're isolated they will be easier to game.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
J. Darko said:
she's not a loser. You are a loser. She did her job as a girl. You didn't do your job as a man. You've been here for months and you still don't know how to walk away. You're still a whiny little girl complaining about other girls because you don't have any succes with them. Maybe things get better after you finished elementary school, if not, at least you will have grown some pubic hair to help your manhood.

Good luck.
welcome to 2010 where everything is the mans fault

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ice882 said:
That's fvcking retarded. You're retarded.

And the other kid with the same ridiculous uber-manly stance is a retard as well. Sharinguser or whatever.

EDIT: OH NO SHARINGUSER TOOK AWAY MY REP!!! NOOOOOOOOO NOW WHO WILL RESPECT ME ON THE INTERNET????

Just brilliant, you and sensitive sally must really get along well at the girls club.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SharinganUser said:
Just brilliant, you and sensitive sally must really get along well at the girls club.
You're just making it worse for yourself.

The Mad Ghost

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It would be acceptable if he was funny with it, but unfortunately he's not. He came back after 6 months, thinking everyone would give him a welcome back hello. Meh! Go away dude or you gotta un-ass some of that shoot? Get the K-Y dawg.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread was way better when the discussion was about women. You guys can bicker and tease each other with PMs.