To the women on this forum - why?

elmnick

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't have a problem with you women going on SoSuave as occasionally women can speak much wisdom but I do wonder why you would? It seems to go against the ethos of SoSuave as it is being a KBJ at its finest. If you were to follow the advice on this site wouldn't you have better things to do?
I repeat I don't have a problem with it, but if you are trying to improve yourself.... if you're happy as you are and get something out of SoSuave, be my guest.

also to the men as well, why? if you're honest is it entertainment procrastination or self improvement, or a mixture

Last edited:

LivA

Don Juan
Reaction score
My reasons:
1. As I said in my previous posts, girly threads blow. Everyone is so sensitive.
2. Mom threads want to talk about changing diapers and new receipes.
3. Guys tend to have more of a sense of humor than girls because girls are too worried about impressing everyone.
4. I do medical transcription at home, so I'm on the computer 8 to 10 hours a day, and guys have much more interesting conversations thans girls.
5. I don't have too many friends because it takes up too much of my time. I work, go to school, live with my boyfriend, and when I'm not working, I take care of his needs, clean, study, or whatever

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
elmnick said:
I don't have a problem with you women going on SoSuave as occasionally women can speak much wisdom but I do wonder why you would? It seems to go against the ethos of SoSuave as it is being a KBJ at its finest. If you were to follow the advice on this site wouldn't you have better things to do?
I repeat I don't have a problem with it, but if you are trying to improve yourself.... if you're happy as you are and get something out of SoSuave, be my guest.
*cough* attention hors *cough cough*

/endthread

LivA

Don Juan
Reaction score
Joe The Homophobe said:

/endthread
Surely, you're not serious? With Facebook and myspace, a girl would want to hang around guys for attention?

I just get along better with guys than girls.

LivA

Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, I was on this other forum asking questions about characteristics about certain types of guys, specifically, single guys, mid 30s, financially responsible, not in any LTR, why or why not they wanted to be in a LTR, etc. I didn't get much of response. Someone recommended this site.

On this other site, I asked the girls, specifically, the girls called, "the other woman", questions about why the did it, stuff like that. They got offended, if you can believe that sh*t. ROFLMFAO!! The moderator sent me an email saying I can't post things like that. I sent him/her an email back defending myself, and got no response. Fu*kers.

Also, my signature speaks for my personality, too.

Mr. Wolf

Banned
Reaction score
Joe The Homophobe said:

/endthread

Exactly!
This chic works at home, a lot of free time, not much social life. She gotta get it from somewhere. Compensating at it's best. Redirect all the attention in every thread onto her. Attention hor.

Though, I like iggi an pankittin.. They aren't just another dumb chic, they have good advice, sometimes, and no attention horing, respectful, classy ladies.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
elmnick said:
Thanks for your permission. ;)

I came here awhile back when I had a question about a guy. Got quick responses, unlike some other forums I posted the same thing at. I wasn't really a big net user back then at all. My question got responses, and some not very nice ones, lol. But it was the perspective, and the tough love approach that really helped me out.

Many of the posters back then were amazingly intelligent. Posters like Short Timer (was that his name?), Tesuque Red (god), Slick, Crotch Sniffer, I mean the list goes on and on. Even Pook and Fingers and the like were more active back then. Gio was amazing, such a smart guy, but Penkitten married him and locked him in her linen closet! :eek: ;)

Those guys were great to talk to, and unlike real life, they were all right here at my fingertips when I needed perspective, or just entertainment in the form of discussion.

Even the more controversial posters such as Player Supreme had more to offer than some of the flamers today. And man the flamers then were hilarious! Real comedy, those guys were full of wit and creativity. Crotchsniffer, and who remembers Starman?

The guys that used to get on my case back then were intelligent! I miss that.

The amusement was endless.

I've learned a hella lot from this site (atleast back then). This site is more interactive and not as prissy as other forums, I've never posted at another forum nor found the desire to, since I found this one, as I see no point. I've read some of the stuff they post, and read a few threads. Most of the stuff they say is garbage. I agree with LivA on that. And guys do tend to have a better sense of humour and aren't as easily offended... well some of them.

I have my own biz (net store), and now I primarily use this site as a form of procrastination. I am waiting for the great posters to make a comeback. This site has cycles.

LivA is pretty hot. I think most of the women who post here are, strangely enough.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
to all women on this forum;

We have some guys here usually don't interact with a women. So when they do find out that there is one around, even if it's on a internet forum....they get nevus....insecure....and start crying; "why is she here....I want to whine to bunch of guys on how i can't get a woman....but i don't want her to here.....waaaaa waaaa waaaa!!!!!

it's almost like a little kid who is having a b-day party and the bully comes as a guest.

elmnick

Don Juan
Reaction score
so the answer is primarily entertainment, girls just wanna have fun, nowt wrong with that, 90% of the men on SoSuave only visit for entertainment/procrastination really. If I'm honest with myself thats probably one reason why I visit SoSuave, at least some of the time. And we all like to express our opinions don't we.
this self improvement lark isn't easy either, especially when taking risks is involved, much easier to read SoSuave and trick yourself into thinking you're helping yourself

LivA

Don Juan
Reaction score
Plus, it helps us girls so that we can learn how to be better wives/girlfriends to hear/read what guys complain about, so that we don't do those things, do more, or whatever.

elmnick

Don Juan
Reaction score
"learn how to be better wives/girlfriends to hear/read what guys complain about, so that we don't do those things, do more, or whatever."
it makes me cringe to read that, it sounds like the stepford wives, a guy who said anything like that would be regarded as very afc.
I'm more probably more of a feminist than you based on that and i'm no femist, though i'm sure youre not really as much of a doormat as that makes you sound like

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of the women have to say things in that regard to be accepted here, el.

I cringe reading a lot of things that some of the women say here.

Lovelylady I think might get my vote for classiest act without the supplicating doormattiness.

However, LivA is right still. We DO pick up some things here. However for the most part, men don't know what they want just as women don't. You have to read between the lines. So if you go by what a man says he wants here, you are doomed to be the female version of AFC. :)

LivA

Don Juan
Reaction score
elmnick said:
it makes me cringe to read that, it sounds like the stepford wives, a guy who said anything like that would be regarded as very afc.
I'm more probably more of a feminist than you based on that and i'm no femist, though i'm sure youre not really as much of a doormat as that makes you sound like
Mmmm, you're probably more of a feminist than me, for sure. I have a very different view of how woman should treat their men than most people. That could be another reason why I don't have many friends. I cannot stand when I see women disrespect their men, not clean or cook for them, make them feel like they are the king of their castle, or get all fat and gross. If a man is taking care of the household, like paying the bills, etc., she needs to know her role.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
LivA said:
Mmmm, you're probably more of a feminist than me, for sure. I have a very different view of how woman should treat their men than most people. That could be another reason why I don't have many friends. I cannot stand when I see women disrespect their men, not clean or cook for them, make them feel like they are the king of their castle, or get all fat and gross. If a man is taking care of the household, like paying the bills, etc., she needs to know her role.
Hmm so you look like the pic in your profile and you said this? Will you marry me lol :flowers: .

Anyway this thread's title reminds me of that country song, "Why do you drink? To get drunk! Why do you smoke? To get high! Why do you females get on SoSuave? To get laid..wait that can't be it :whistle:

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i figure this community helped me when i needed it, so why not stay on board and help others?

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
Deus ex Pianoforte said:
This is why women should be banned.

"We're pretty hot." Who gives a rat's ass? Nothing personal, but nobody's looking to hook up on this site. If nothing else you people are a distraction. Take that one guy that asked LiVa to marry him because he thinks she's hot. :rolleyes: Sad.
- Sound a bit bitter Deus. :nono:

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deus ex Pianoforte said:
This is why women should be banned.

"We're pretty hot." Who gives a rat's ass? Nothing personal, but nobody's looking to hook up on this site. If nothing else you people are a distraction. Take that one guy that asked LiVa to marry him because he thinks she's hot. :rolleyes: Sad.
Aren't you the guy who is in love with Mahon because he's hot? :whistle:

Your sense of humour leaves something to be desired.

AFC Savior

Banned
Reaction score
its been said 1000 times before that women should be banned......and not cuz those requesting the banning are bitter towards women, but its because we KNOW that WOMEN DO NOT GIVE GOOD ADVICE WHEN IT COMES TO SEDUCING WOMEN

PlayerSupreme did not allow any women ever on his site, he kept it a tight knit communite for men to take their game to the next level

the banning of women isnt being requested because we hate or dislike women - the banning is being requested because women do not belong on a don juan website, period

LivA

Don Juan
Reaction score
**Cartman** Screw you guys, I'm going home!

Haha, no, seriously, what if, hypothetically speaking, one of us girls used to be a lesbian in a past life, and so, we would know a thing or two about gaming girls, playing their stupid mind games, etc., etc.?

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
LivA said:
**Cartman** Screw you guys, I'm going home!

Haha, no, seriously, what if, hypothetically speaking, one of us girls used to be a lesbian in a past life, and so, we would know a thing or two about gaming girls, playing their stupid mind games, etc., etc.?
The problem is bisexual or homosexual PU is not the same thing. A woman will always respond differently to another woman than a man gaming her.