To the women on this forum - why?

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Deus ex Pianoforte said:
This is why women should be banned.

"We're pretty hot." Who gives a rat's ass? Nothing personal, but nobody's looking to hook up on this site. If nothing else you people are a distraction. Take that one guy that asked LiVa to marry him because he thinks she's hot. :rolleyes: Sad.
Deus, are you really that dense and lack a sense of humor that much? I was making a joke about more of a girl being anti-feministic is rare. You really are obsessed with any mention of people's looks.

LivA

Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
The problem is bisexual or homosexual PU is not the same thing. A woman will always respond differently to another woman than a man gaming her.
Yeah, true. I feel so sorry for you guys having to deal with them, really. You don't have a choice, unless you want to bone a dude, but even gay dudes act like little whiny bi*ches.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I say what better way to see the nature of women than when they post justifications for their actions in a men's forum? If you are a guy who considers women as "the enemy," why not consider Sun-tzu quote "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer."

JLR

Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
I say what better way to see the nature of women than when they post justifications for their actions in a men's forum? If you are a guy who considers women as "the enemy," why not consider Sun-tzu quote "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer."
Word... And to you insecure guys who want to ban women, what, are you not man enough to debate a female point of view, and perhaps even learn in the process?