Tired and Fed up but still sticking around...

joverby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PrettyBoyAJ said:
A girl going out with a guy one on one is a date. If you don't think so then don't come on this forum complaining about it. Because you don't like it and noone else would either.

She's not giving you the same respect you give her. That's a flagrant foul to me. Do the math. Listen to what I said.

You've dated this girl for over 7 months and she doesn't want to be exclusive with you. That's horrid. Every girl I've dated for more then a month wanted to be exclusive with me. It was me who turned them down. You know why? Becuase I was messing with other broads and didn't want that stress.

Don't treat her like your girlfriend because she is not. You need to date other women as well as her. Don't give her all your attention because you are.
OP, Listen to this guy. You keep looking for ways around it and trying to justify this sh1t. Wake up and smell the coffee bro. Just read this post again and let it soak in, he speaks the truth.

Gdupm6

Don Juan
Reaction score
joverby said:
OP, Listen to this guy. You keep looking for ways around it and trying to justify this sh1t. Wake up and smell the coffee bro. Just read this post again and let it soak in, he speaks the truth.

It is true... I just need to snap out of it.. And i always have in the past! I just dont know why im stuck.. But these posts have helped a lot believe it or not. Also reading a little bit of the pooks book has helped also.

The_411

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It comes down to the fact she's low quality. Some women are like this and it's much better you found out now then say 2-3 years or more down the road when there might be much more on the line.

It's a lesson learned that you need to be more protective of your heart, toughen up and be ready to walk in any relationship.

Even if you could gain the upper hand why would you want a girl that runs around sleeping with guys 20 years her senior. She's damaged goods.

Gdupm6

Don Juan
Reaction score
The_411 said:
It comes down to the fact she's low quality. Some women are like this and it's much better you found out now then say 2-3 years or more down the road when there might be much more on the line.

It's a lesson learned that you need to be more protective of your heart, toughen up and be ready to walk in any relationship.

Even if you could gain the upper hand why would you want a girl that runs around sleeping with guys 20 years her senior. She's damaged goods.
well said... It just amazes me how well we hit it off... Then boom i caught her in one lie and it all went downhill from there, and the true colors finally show.. tsk tsk tsk... I been through a few relationships... and i come to the point of just saying THEY ARE ALL THE SAME

Gdupm6

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just wanted to update here about what recently happened.... Thursday was her day off and in the morning she had texted me her usual good morning hope u have a great day blah blah blah, and we went back and forth, the last thing she texted me was " hope your having a good day" and i replied hope you are also.. I did not hear from her for 2 days since then... Saturday i texted her asking whats going on i havent heard form u for 2 days, is everytihng ok? She hits me with this bull****... " hi whats up im good, just been busy, how about u? This happened abruptly... which kind of threw me off..

LE6END

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gdupm6 said:
Just wanted to update here about what recently happened.... Thursday was her day off and in the morning she had texted me her usual good morning hope u have a great day blah blah blah, and we went back and forth, the last thing she texted me was " hope your having a good day" and i replied hope you are also.. I did not hear from her for 2 days since then... Saturday i texted her asking whats going on i havent heard form u for 2 days, is everytihng ok? She hits me with this bull****... " hi whats up im good, just been busy, how about u? This happened abruptly... which kind of threw me off..
Boss, that sounds too clingy, man. It's only been two days. You asking her what's going on after a mere 48 hours doesn't look too cool on your part. Not a tragedy, but a little too chumpish. What makes it worse is that, from my understanding, you texted her last... Wait for her to text you back, man. If she really cared, within the next few days to a week, your phone will have chimed, and a message alert will have splashed onto your screen with her name displaying. Girls are patient. Two days isn't a big deal to her. She probably could've waited longer before deciding to reply to you.

As I tell anyone who I reply to, I'll NEVER tell you anything beyond my experience. EVER. If I hadnt gone through something, you'll never hear me giving advice on the topic... You're case? Been in your position too many times to be considered healthy. So, straight way, let me tell you, the:

just been busy...

Can justly be considered B.S. Of course, You or me will never truly know if she was or wasn't, but you disclosed that you two give morning messages, I'll assume upon waking up, or some hour after.. Can't imagine anyone be severely busy immediately upon pressing off of their pillow, and making their way to a bowl of cereal. Texting isn't difficult at all. Most can do it without looking at their key pad now. Busy just isn't an excuse I accept for not typing a few letters, slamming the send button, and being about your day.

That response sounds exactly like a girl I was in your position with. If I'm correct, You probably hold similar questions I've held at the time I was dealing:

If I didn't text her, would she have ever even texted me back??

At some point during my experience, I did the same as you.. In fact, I did worse.. About an hour passed with no reply from her, and, due to anxiety, I threw this girl THREE text messages. Needless to say, she then had the power, and a large consumption of my self-respect. If I'm correct once more, you also probably don't like how she's making it sound like everything's okay; like she doesn't know Ignoring your message would flare disappointment. When in actually, she knew full d-mn well..

Take it easy when she doesn't hit you back immediately, man. Once again, if she really cared, you'll get a reply-----eventually.

Gdupm6

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you for your honest response LE6END. The reason why i mentioned the 2 days is because for the past 8 months we have spoken literally every day. This is very unusual behavior on her end which is why i brought it up. Even if i wouldn't text, she would always text and ask me what i am up to etc..

She definitely is acting like nothing is wrong and everything is perfectly fine, which also is annoying. And i was also going to mention in my last post that Had i not texted her, would she have even texted me back? Before i would say she would, but now i don't know what the deal is..

I do see her at work, which will def make it awkward when i see her tomorrow. She may be expecting me to ask her whats been going on, but to be honest im fed up and dont plan on asking her anything.

LE6END

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you for your honest response LE6END. The reason why i mentioned the 2 days is because for the past 8 months we have spoken literally every day. This is very unusual behavior on her end which is why i brought it up. Even if i wouldn't text, she would always text and ask me what i am up to etc..

She definitely is acting like nothing is wrong and everything is perfectly fine, which also is annoying. And i was also going to mention in my last post that Had i not texted her, would she have even texted me back? Before i would say she would, but now i don't know what the deal is..

I do see her at work, which will def make it awkward when i see her tomorrow. She may be expecting me to ask her whats been going on, but to be honest im fed up and dont plan on asking her anything.
I understand you being upset, but it isn't wise to show her she's gotten to you. You have to behave normally; that's the best way to bother her. You go to work with an attitude towards her, you'll come off as weak. She'll lose respect for you. If she greets you, slap on a smile, and greet her back. This reply may reach you late, so I hope you hadn't shown her attitude when you went to work. If you did, it didn't help your cause ---- which is to secure her, right?

Next time, keep your anger hidden. Right; don't ask her about what happened, you shouldn't care. She's the one playing games, not you. Let her play in her world by herself. You and her have spoken every day for 8 months? The girl I was in your situation with was speaking with me for two years. Still, if she didn't reply back, being level with you, I was bothered, but never hit her up twice without recieving a reply. And at times where I really couldn't help myself, I threw her an irrelevant message. something like, "d.amn, just saw something messed up on T.V"

not, "Hellooo?? Are you there?!"

Once again, to not appear clingy or like I had nothing else to do besides text her.

That busy excuse WILL come up again, boss. If she's anything like what my girl was, most times she's just enjoying seeing you suffer her absense of company.

Gdupm6

Don Juan
Reaction score
LE6END said:
I understand you being upset, but it isn't wise to show her she's gotten to you. You have to behave normally; that's the best way to bother her. You go to work with an attitude towards her, you'll come off as weak. She'll lose respect for you. If she greets you, slap on a smile, and greet her back. This reply may reach you late, so I hope you hadn't shown her attitude when you went to work. If you did, it didn't help your cause ---- which is to secure her, right?

Next time, keep your anger hidden. Right; don't ask her about what happened, you shouldn't care. She's the one playing games, not you. Let her play in her world by herself. You and her have spoken every day for 8 months? The girl I was in your situation with was speaking with me for two years. Still, if she didn't reply back, being level with you, I was bothered, but never hit her up twice without recieving a reply. And at times where I really couldn't help myself, I threw her an irrelevant message. something like, "d.amn, just saw something messed up on T.V"

not, "Hellooo?? Are you there?!"

Once again, to not appear clingy or like I had nothing else to do besides text her.

That busy excuse WILL come up again, boss. If she's anything like what my girl was, most times she's just enjoying seeing you suffer her absense of company.
When i went in to work, she was there, she greeted me saying HI, and I said Hi back normally, i was very cool, went in did what i had to do , then right when i was about to leave, she said that she needed to talk to me. I asked her about what, she stated that this probably isn't the place to talk about it, but she wants to meet up after work tomorrow and talk. -_-

LE6END

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gdupm6 said:
When i went in to work, she was there, she greeted me saying HI, and I said Hi back normally, i was very cool, went in did what i had to do , then right when i was about to leave, she said that she needed to talk to me. I asked her about what, she stated that this probably isn't the place to talk about it, but she wants to meet up after work tomorrow and talk. -_-
Good; you kept yourself collected.

As for her request. Why does that bother you? If I'm correct, you two aren't going out. She can't be breaking up with you. You're already just friends, so she can't be LJBF'ing you.

I can either give you more advice, or pretty much tell you that this is a wrap. Seven months, no exclusivity. Outings with Jorge, while feeding you stories of being home, eating with the family (Ironically enough, the girl i was in your situation with liked a guy named 'George').

I think the reason no one here is encouraging you to continue this is because they don't want to provide you false hope that you can win this game. Some battles are just lost.

In any case, if you do plan on continuing this, tell me how tomorrow goes, and what she wanted to talk to you about. We'll take it from there.

Gdupm6

Don Juan
Reaction score
LE6END said:
Good; you kept yourself collected.

As for her request. Why does that bother you? If I'm correct, you two aren't going out. She can't be breaking up with you. You're already just friends, so she can't be LJBF'ing you.

I can either give you more advice, or pretty much tell you that this is a wrap. Seven months, no exclusivity. Outings with Jorge, while feeding you stories of being home, eating with the family (Ironically enough, the girl i was in your situation with liked a guy named 'George').

I think the reason no here is encouraging you to continue this is because they don't want to provide you false hope that you can win this game. Some battles are just lost.

In any case, if you do plan on continuing this, tell me how tomorrow goes, and what she wanted to talk to you about. We'll take it from there.

Yeah im not hoping for anything, ill hear out what she has to say... You are def right... We are not exclusive and i see it as just friends.. But depending how it goes.. Maybe ill talk her to have occasional casual sex from time to time... My plan is def moving on to other women..