Tips from women - How AFC's are created

R3N3G4D3

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jon E I never said that being "alpha" is being an *******. The thread started with talking about doing these things on a regular basis, and women will get very bored of that very fast. The only reason these things seem so special to women is because men rarely do it. Just like with other things: the reason gold is so valuable is because it's scarce. Like I said in my previous post, it's ok to do these things occasionally. I never said anything about disrespecting women, but have some respect for yourself as well. Don't let them control you. And Krassus, my examples are not grossely exaggerated, read the list again and then see that half of these things will easily put the woman on a pedestal.

Jon E

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by R3N3G4D3
Jon E I never said that being "alpha" is being an *******.
No you sure didn't.

But I think a lot of guys on here do believe that and it's really unfortunate. My point was that when you become "the man you need to be", that you can do nice things for people and have them appreciate you, instead of resenting you, for it.

Im not advocating showering anyone with love and gifts, but don't be afraid to show you care. It makes you more of a man, not less.

AverageFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think bitter women who have bad relationships come up with this $hit and spread their idiot feminism around to make themselves feel better.

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
Originally posted by R3N3G4D3
Jon E, I really don't see where your logic is coming from.

The moment you start doing all those things is when you lose your "real man" status. That "alpha male" thing is man's behavior, you can't be alpha if you keep behaving like her pet.

Ok buddy, keep working on it, maybe in 10 years you'll figure out that the two just don't fit together. It's ok to do something thoughtful once in a while, but when you do it everyday for no particular reason, your actions lose value and your status quickly drops in her eyes. The reason so many people like that Brad Pitt and Jonny Depp you brought into example is because they are:
A.) Celebrities: huge social proof
B.) Rich
C.) Successful
D.) Get good roles in the movies
How many movies have you seen with Brad Pitt chasing after girls offering them his remote control, or chatting on the phone witht hem for an hour? That list is probbaly not even meant to be taken seriously, it's like the list I saw for guys with suggestions for women like "you can put the toilet seat down yourself, gravity is on your side".
Utterly disagree: One can be a "nice guy" while still being a strong, dominant alpha male.

And that combonation if far more powerful than being some alpha meathead, or some "jerk"

It is what every aspiring DJ should aim to be.

Doing most of the stuff on that list is just wussy stuff, and not the type of thing I'm talking about when I say "nice"

"Nice" means treating people with respect, not being some selfish, self-centered jerk that many people here thing is what being a DJ is.

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
“8. Be cute when he really wants something.”

“10. Dance with you, even if he feels like a dork.

“15. React so cutely when you hit him and it actually hurts.”

(WTF?)

“17. Plans a romantic date full of cheesy things he wouldn’t normally like to do, just because he knows it means a lot to you.”

“20. Drive 5 hours just to see you for 1.

“21. Always gives you a peck on the cheek when you depart from each others company, even when his friends are watching.

“26. Quit smoking, chewing, drinking, or drugs - just because he loves u that much to quit it.”

Guys, boys, gentlemen, do note that it’s quite evident a teenage girl wrote the list; adults do not talk like that. Teenage girls, well, I’m twenty-five years old and I can not take teenagers seriously. Once in awhile there will be some wunderkind genius who attends Harvard at age ten but otherwise teenagers are not exceptionally good sources of insight.

Nex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OK.

If she is below your level, you act nice and bring her to your level.

If she is above your level, you be a jerk and bring her down to yours.

Whatever. It's rubbish to think about this.

Just find out who you want to be, and it's probably some badass cool guy, and that's it.

WTF is wrong with you people?