Tip: Lower Your Standards

HalfAddict

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oklahoma where the wind comes sweeping down the pl
But they may not be sub-par..

Just because they are dressed down does not mean there's not a killer hottie under those baggy ass clothes.

I get what he's saying, and it's not going out and drilling uglies.

strong like bull

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
youre golden when the hot babes are making themselves available to you. not just the "Shes All That" dorky girls.

i also think its very important to remember to focus on what makes you happy. not how cool you look in front of your friends or on sosuave.com. some guys are truly content with the goofy girls that wear boys clothes and play warcraft all day. other guys like sexy, sultry women who wear red miniskirts just to go grocery shopping. some dudes take personality over looks and just want to be close, intimate and exclusive with a girl... and then youve got guys who are in love with the thrill of the chase. like my room mate, whod start dating a cute or beautiful girl, bang her silly, let her fall in love with him and right when she brings up the idea of LTR and monogamy... he runs off to chase the next "prey." he hunts women like hunters go for trophy kills.

bottom line - dont lower yourself for anybody. go about your business and enjoy yourself. no matter what kind of girls you like.

-SLB

LongDrinkofWater

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I see where this interpretation has been taken all over the map here.

I'm in 100% agreement with banging that covered-up "girl-next-door" type. Of the two pics that were posted, I find the first chick WAY hotter than the second. In my book, the first one would turn my head instantly, the other one would certianly get a glance, but only because she's dressed in a revealing way.

Even in sweats and/or a hoodie, it's not hard at all to tell that there's a slender body and perky points hidden underneath. I also keep an eye out for the girls that aren't wearing makeup (or is taking a day off from dressing up). I usually add a point or so on the HB scale right off the bat when that's the case. A nice smile and friendly eyes, and hey, I'm on the way over to say something......

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Raise your standards don't f-cuking lower them!

I thought the point of this entire site was to help men get those HB8s and HB9s!

Isn't getting the hot girls part of the whole DJ mindset?

All you have to do is read the DJ Bible and you will see that a real DJ is the guy dating the hot girls.

Why would a ladies man not have a hot girl? I'm sorry, but I just don't see that kind of guy going for a plain Jane.

\O/

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by 00Kevin
Raise your standards don't f-cuking lower them!

I thought the point of this entire site was to help men get those HB8s and HB9s!

Isn't getting the hot girls part of the whole DJ mindset?

All you have to do is read the DJ Bible and you will see that a real DJ is the guy dating the hot girls.

Why would a ladies man not have a hot girl? I'm sorry, but I just don't see that kind of guy going for a plain Jane.
That's true, but you have to remember that some people who come to this site can barely gather up the courage to approach females at all! Ofcourse the goal is to get the hottest chicks and becoming a true dj, but it's not realistic to say that they should go straight for the HB8+++ and just ignore everything below. You have to practice and take it step by step. If you can't carry a conversation with an UG4, then how on earth can you lay a HB9?

People are at different levels and those on lower levels should practice on averagelooking girls and escalate from there with newfound confidence and hopefully more game.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by \O/
That's true, but you have to remember that some people who come to this site can barely gather up the courage to approach females at all! Ofcourse the goal is to get the hottest chicks and becoming a true dj, but it's not realistic to say that they should go straight for the HB8+++ and just ignore everything below. You have to practice and take it step by step. If you can't carry a conversation with an UG4, then how on earth can you lay a HB9?

People are at different levels and those on lower levels should practice on averagelooking girls and escalate from there with newfound confidence and hopefully more game.
I think the best advice is to hit on girls one level higher then you want. Get the fear out of your system as fast as you can.

Regardless, most of the fear that people have is a result of them just not being friendly. Saying hi to people in general is how you truely get over talking to girls.

Boner da Stoner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LMAO lower your standards!!! DO IT!!!

You have a richter scale in effect with the HB's going on all over the place...

If you are below par you have 10x less chance of scoring a HB10 than an HB9 and so on....

So if you are a DJ7 go for a 10 set of HB6's hehe set your standards lower but make your game that much smoother guys!!!

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Boner da Stoner
LMAO lower your standards!!! DO IT!!!

You have a richter scale in effect with the HB's going on all over the place...

If you are below par you have 10x less chance of scoring a HB10 than an HB9 and so on....

So if you are a DJ7 go for a 10 set of HB6's hehe set your standards lower but make your game that much smoother guys!!!

Lowering your standards DOESN'T work.

Go for it and waste your time. Then after you've went through 12 fat asses, 6 uglies, 4 dikes, and a few feminists come back here and let us know how confident you feel.

What a fu-cken waste of time.

Go for what you want not for what you don't want.

This suggestion about lowering your standards is like sending all your resumes to mc donnalds just to feel better about yourself.

When you need a good job you DO what it takes to get it. You don't apply to crap jobs that pay next to nothing just for the practice. You GET OFF your fat lazy ass and you get to work on the jobs that are worth your time

The same is true with women. Don't waste your fu-cken time.

As a DJ you should be too damn busy with your own goals to waste your time on women you don't even want.

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by satyriasis
High Standards = High Results
Low Standards = Low Results

Nuff Said.
I read this and have nothing more to say. :)

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by 00Kevin
I think the best advice is to hit on girls one level higher then you want. Get the fear out of your system as fast as you can.

Regardless, most of the fear that people have is a result of them just not being friendly. Saying hi to people in general is how you truely get over talking to girls.
Try to say hi to everyone when you enter in a room with some people you don't know. (notice that I say there is some people you DO know) -- Baby steps can be large ones. :)

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think there is anything wrong with hooking up with a girl who is kind of ugly but has a good body or gives off a strong sexual vibe. However, I think there is something wrong with hooking up with a girl that you have absolutely no sexual attraction for. What's the point?

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ITS THE FISH THAT JOHN WEST REJECTS THAT MAKES JOHN WEST THE BEST

^ live by that and replace fish with pu$$y

lower your standards ?

how about RAISE YOUR GAME

Lost In Translation :D

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

Quote : Derek Flint
“I'd have that azz bouncing up and down like a low-rider in a Dr. Dre music video.”

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
i never said anything about having sex with ugly girls. i never said anything about not having confidence or boosting fake confidence by doing undesirable girls.

i meant, stop having false expectations. be realistic.

i think if some of us turned the ego down a notch, we'd be getting laid a lot more. too much ego makes you think you're too good for some girls who you wouldn't notice at first glance, but at second glance, they're still cute...maybe not perfect, but cute. of those two pics...obviously some of you find the first one quite attractive. she's one, that imo, wouldn't really check her out if i saw her on the street...she looks slightly above average to me. i don't know where the whole idea of ugly girls came from.

...maybe won't make your head spin when you see them on the street, but at second glance, they look good.

what i'm saying is, go for girls that you know are already attracted to you. it's easier.

now, if uglies are the only girls that you know are already attracted to you, then you need to work on yourself a bit.

we all have weaknesses, so it's stupid to deny them. i'm saying, i'm not expecting to get play from cheerleaders knowing i'm not in such great shape. petty stuff like confidence and not having approach anxiety has nothing to do with this, i'm past that. but realistically, if she's not attracted to me physically, then why bother...why even try. i'd rather go for the cute girl (who may not have a killer body), but does find me attractive. physical attraction is big. it really is a big part of it...if any of you've gotten with a girl that already found you physically attractive right off the bat you know how easy that is. you don't have to worry about low IL, high IL, signals and all that. she wants you, period.

until you improve yourself to top-notch, it doesn't make sense to think you deserve the best. and if you want, you can keep thinking that way...i think that's one of the reasons a lot of you don't get laid that often. i don't know about you, but i'd rather be getting laid a few times a month by different girls rather than once or twice a month. actually, i've had it with getting laid once or twice a month, and that's why i'm going with this now.
how about RAISE YOUR GAME
sure, raise your game. but depends what you call game too. is game being a man, or is using c&f and being able to smooth talk and get a girl hot for you, when you still live with your mom and you got a beer belly. i'm not saying you, or anyone in particular, or myself, i'm just saying...

c&f and negs and all that you guys use are because you want to create the impression that you're knocking a girl off her pedestal. well, what if the girl already puts you higher than herself. like i said, if you only see ugly girls seeing you this way, then maybe you have work to do.

if game is putting effort into making seduction your part time job, count me out. sure, i still like to read up on some of that stuff, and some mystery's stuff, etc, but i am pretty busy with other things too. i think going for girls that are already submitting to my level of game and physical attractiveness without me even trying...now that's what i call easy as pie. and i don't mind it. i just thought some should also take heed, that was my point.

booga

Don Juan
Reaction score
In most things in life, business, career, school, etc, you don't start at the top. You start at the bottom & pay your dues. You should always aim higher, but it's unreasonable to think that someone who's never been successful w/women is going to do a little reading & start banging HB9's. Every man needs to start from where he is.

BTW, if your scale goes from 1 to 10, then average is 5. That means HB5 is the normal girl who lives next door. And yet many posters would have you believe that sleeping with a HB5 is like banging one of your barnyard sows. Do you think a man will become a social leper if word gets around the neighborhood that he bangs average women? That's stupid. I predict most men will envy you b/c they go to the bar & hold the wall up every Saturday night.

I think all the OP is saying is to take the freebies & always aim a little higher. You're not going to be Michael Jordan the first year you step out onto the court.

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're defining attractive by what they wear - here's a tip for you. The really hot girls, deserving of the highest ratings, are the ones who look good no matter what they wear, how their hair is done or how much makeup they've put on. Girls slut themselves out knowing that guys respond to this. Makeup is meant to impair your ability to judge a girl. Don't fall for it.

That first girl you posted was way hotter - hoodie and sweats or not. The second one would be downright unnattractive if she wasn't dolled up (i.e. in hoodie and sweats).

That said, if you're not attracted to a girl - don't waste your time on her. That's just stupid.

I see a mindset here that really bothers me

Quantity over Quality

That is the essence of desperation

I'm willing to wait for something worthwhile to come along.

BrotherAP :woo:

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BrotherAP
If you're defining attractive by what they wear - here's a tip for you. The really hot girls, deserving of the highest ratings, are the ones who look good no matter what they wear, how their hair is done or how much makeup they've put on. Girls slut themselves out knowing that guys respond to this. Makeup is meant to impair your ability to judge a girl. Don't fall for it.
agreed with you and that is the reason that I don't date girls that wear makeup. I think of it as insecure that they don't think that they are pretty without makeup. It infuriates me actually because they need to spend money to make themselves look good :confused:

My girlfriend never wears makeup unless forced for her times she dresses up in professional dress.

Your right, makeup does impair the ability to judge. It takes points off of their score to me. I met a few girls that don't wear makeup and I'm like "Cha-ching!"

comic_relief

P.S. self-confident girls are the sexiest women of all time :cool:

C00L

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sorry but im not attracted to girls who dont have the decency to put on nice clothes when going out in public.

some chick who looks like she jsut woke up wearing sweats looks like scum to me, i dont give a damn how "cute" she is, send her to the trash can because thats where she belongs, getting gangbanged by a flock of bums.

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by satyriasis
well, am kind of the same way. i haven't really mastered this yet, but if i cant see her as a "potential/possible" g/f, wife, or someone i can actually deal with and spend the rest of my life with, am not going to f-ck her. just because accidents do happen, and condoms are not 100%. theres still a chance that the condom could break, be a defect, or whatever and if i bust in her and shes not with that abortion thing, then theres nothing i can do, and am stuck having a child with a chick i do not want in my life. this just goes to the core of, thinking with your head instead of your d!ck.
I FEEL EXACTLY THE SAME WAY!!

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Juan_Man
I don't think there is anything wrong with hooking up with a girl who is kind of ugly but has a good body or gives off a strong sexual vibe. However, I think there is something wrong with hooking up with a girl that you have absolutely no sexual attraction for. What's the point?
Would'ya eat a Big Mac if the meat was a green but the bun was alright?