Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Thought About This Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

fanatizmu

Banned
Reaction score
i have been on this board for quite some time now and I have come to the following conclusions on these forums :

please don't take these points personally it's just a constructive criticism.

I am a behaviorist psychologist and my job is to analyse situations and people.

i. this forum is run by moderators who have no life out of this forum. they act like they are experts on the subject when reality is that they know absolutely nothing. Most noticeably is Eternal (or crazykid as he used to call himself). This guy even admitted in one thread that he used to be/is in a long term relationship. Eternal even gave this guy a suggestion as to how to act with his gf's parents!!... come on!!!

my analysis on these moderators : I am confident that these guys in real life lack the potential to be real don juans due to the fact that they are shy and have an extremely low self esteem, so they are looking for Safe ways to channel this lack and need for action, however they cannot get this urge from reality and are channeling it in here thru their acquired positions of power they are acting like mentors when in fact they understand absolutely nothing due to the lack of real-life experience.

ii. being a don juan is all a state of mind, and only a few people on this board seem to have it. people like lost in translation and xbitz (and of course me LOL) possess it. others like player supreme and eternal definetely lack it, take a look at the replies they give, definetely they lack real-life experience.

ii You cannot be a don juan or playboy without having knowledge of how human psychology works. in these threads I have only seen some distorted facts on psychology, no statistics whatsoever I ever saw that mentioned anything about psychology and how people think, all where inaccurate facts based only on what i call pop-psychology definetely of no scientific value..

iii. have you ever heard of sigmund freud? this all-time great psychologist wrote lots of books on humans and psychology, and spent all his life-time analysing humans. he is considered to be the father of psychology. in his last book just before dying he stated.... "I have spent all my life studying men... the only fact i cannot understand is women'

so how can you claim that you know women? we have to take this process and chunk it in parts, so for example the forums should be placed in titles like 'the pick-up process' 'how to sleep with women' 'the one-night stand' etc. and examine principles that fit the model.

I urge allen thompson to stop allowing such moderators from taking over this forum and to let people express themselves better and to stop giving stupid comments to each and every thread.

apart from that all, let me tell you the answer to the question "what women want?" according to me.... "women want everything that they cannot have, once they have it, it's value diminishes in their eyes" that's the rule we must abide with when picking up women.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh boy...

Yes, I do have a life. I'm a college student. I have a lot of papers to type and I take breaks between and visit the site and mod around. When I'm not doing this, I'm either kicking ass in pool, hanging with friends, working out, or applying for jobs. I AM IN a longish term relationship right now. How does that effect (affect?) anything?

I love how you put yourself automatically into being the greatest DJ on this along with xblitz. Talk about no life.

If stupid threads stop, so will stupid comments.

*Goes back to writing pyschology paper*

fanatizmu

Banned
Reaction score
LOL... a moderator in a long term relationship LOL LOUDER!!!

come on how can you be a player?!!!!! you can never give advice to other players, you are still in college and already in an ltr?!!!

oh and you hang out with friends?!!! COOL.... YOU SHOULD BE PURSUING LADIES IN COLLEGE!!!!!

...btw he replied only after 2 minutes I posted my thread.

thanks for verifying my points.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by fanatizmu
LOL... a moderator in a long term relationship LOL LOUDER!!!

come on how can you be a player?!!!!! you can never give advice to other players, you are still in college and already in an ltr?!!!

oh and you hang out with friends?!!! COOL.... YOU SHOULD BE PURSUING LADIES IN COLLEGE!!!!!

...btw he replied only after 2 minutes I posted my thread.

thanks for verifying my points.
Hmm...A moderator in a long term relationship. Oh man, things are going to hell here! Quick Survivor, since you are married and no longer a "player," that means we both need to step down!

I never claimed to be a player or give advice like a player.

I've done the "purse ladies in college" thing, but the ones around here, aren't worth my time.

Ciao!

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Geez man

Like you said, being a DJ is a state of mind. It's not necessarily about being a "player". Guys in LTRs can have their sh1t together....but a player is dominated by his mental need for women.

We're not all qualified psychologists, but many of us know about "practical psychology" so give it a rest

And Freud probably didn't understand women because he spent all his time inside conducting experiments and reading papers.

SMOOCHY

Don Juan
Reaction score
NEVER CONFUSE BEING A PLAYER WITH BEING A DUAN JUAN, THEY ARE ON OPPOSITE ENDS OF THE SPECTRUM.

AND WHEN YOU FIND YOUSELF PROFESSING TO BE WISE, YET YOU'RE GIVING OUT MORE "WISDOM" THEN YOU'RE TAKING IN, ONE RUNS EMPTY AND TURNS INTO A WISE AZZ.

-JUST A WORD TO THE WISE.

CapiCrimini

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ii You cannot be a don juan or playboy without having knowledge of how human psychology works. in these threads I have only seen some distorted facts on psychology, no statistics whatsoever I ever saw that mentioned anything about psychology and how people think, all where inaccurate facts based only on what i call pop-psychology definetely of no scientific value..
wow... so where's your scientific proof that our stuff is wrong.

where's you scientific proof the scientific proof is provable proof?

where's your proof that proves that the scientific proof that proves that the scientific proof is proof is proof?

Need I go on. Everyone can find flaws in everything. Nothing is perfect, because the world and perspective is relative it means that there will always be flaws because not everyone percieves the same thing, so everything including this is unprovable and false, as well as correct at the same time... and so on....

In a nutshell.... Shut Up...

Though I DESPISE ck... I still respect him, he like everyone even your godlyness is AFC at times. I'll let him fight his own fight but I still want you to shut up....

sigmund freud?
Yes and Einstien also proved that even the most secure docturnes can be broken. But as to Frued, he was an AFC nympho... look up his history, he started a revoulotion, but a lot of his work is a joke. He believe almost every object could be a sexual reference in a dream....

Just because he didn't understand them doesn't mean they are impossible to understand. He just had an AFC mindset.

SHUT UP....

fanatizmu

Banned
Reaction score
let me quote duke007 here earlier in this thread -"And Freud probably didn't understand women because he spent all his time inside conducting experiments and reading papers."

The same goes for eternal and capicrimini, they have been on this forum for ever....conducting experiments and simulations on the computer instead of on the paper.... and yet they know nothing on women....

To all real don juans : come on there must be lots of you who agree with me... show everyone that you feel this forum is being sent to failure due to the few people who understand and NEVER will understand anything about women unless they go in the streets to practice like real don juanners do.

.....ETERNAL/Crazykid in an LTR.... one question .... does your girlfriend know you are the moderator of this forum?!!! .... oh that's cool man!!! LOL

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep , <sighs> that's some goooood trolling <sticks hand in pants>...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think someone is jealous that I can get a girl, have a life, and still mod this place.

Yah, I think Capi is scum, but he has decent ideas at times, I think.

Aresx

Don Juan
Reaction score
"i have been on this board for quite some time now and I have come to the following conclusions on these forums :"

Yay.

"please don't take these points personally it's just a constructive criticism."

You're half right. It was criticism, but what was constructive about it? Telling Allen to kick off the moderators?

"I am a behaviorist psychologist and my job is to analyse situations and people."

Woopdie doo. Because you can really analyze a person through the internet, only seeing one side of him.

"i. this forum is run by moderators who have no life out of this forum. they act like they are experts on the subject when reality is that they know absolutely nothing. Most noticeably is Eternal (or crazykid as he used to call himself). This guy even admitted in one thread that he used to be/is in a long term relationship. Eternal even gave this guy a suggestion as to how to act with his gf's parents!!... come on!!!

Wow, well since this IS a Don Juan forum, most of the posts here are about improving your game with women... not to chit-caht about what kind of tea you drank this morning. By the way, I had Lipton, it was great.

"my analysis on these moderators : I am confident that these guys in real life lack the potential to be real don juans due to the fact that they are shy and have an extremely low self esteem, so they are looking for Safe ways to channel this lack and need for action, however they cannot get this urge from reality and are channeling it in here thru their acquired positions of power they are acting like mentors when in fact they understand absolutely nothing due to the lack of real-life experience."

Yes, of course, because you've seen them in real life. They may be shy, and they may have low self-esteem that comesout in a different form - I don't know, you could be right about that. The point is that no one cares. If they give bogus advice to someone, and it helps them, obviously the advice wasn't that bogus. Of course they act like mentors - they're supposed to. There are students and there are teachers. Which category do you fall in? You're not trying to learn anything, nor teach anything. Maybe you want to prove your dominance over them by some behavioral analyst. If you have so much real-life experience, which I don't doubt, then give the other guys advice, and make sure that your criticism is, in fact, constructive.

"ii. being a don juan is all a state of mind, and only a few people on this board seem to have it. people like lost in translation and xbitz (and of course me LOL) possess it. others like player supreme and eternal definetely lack it, take a look at the replies they give, definetely they lack real-life experience."

You're right. It's a state of mind. But until these guys acheive that state-of-mind, they want to get girls in the process. And whatever they are doing works for them, so how important does the state-of-mind then become? And if you don't like someone's advice, the answer is simple - ignore it. And why do you laugh at yourself when you say "and of course me LOL". You put it in parentheses, and you diffuse the certainty of your comment by doing that. Go analyze yourself, write a twenty page thesis, and put it up on this board under the forum - oh wait, there's no forum for research papers.

"ii You cannot be a don juan or playboy without having knowledge of how human psychology works. in these threads I have only seen some distorted facts on psychology, no statistics whatsoever I ever saw that mentioned anything about psychology and how people think, all where inaccurate facts based only on what i call pop-psychology definetely of no scientific value.."

In 1000 years, the world has advanced incredibly in the areas of medicine and technology. Yet Psychology has not advanced as much, because the mind is very dynamic. For every explanation that holds true about human behavior, there has been explanations which show the opposite. Which information, then, to believe? Answer: Whatever is working at the time. You are right, though, knowledge of psychology is needed. Not how the brain works logically, but emotionally and otherwise. But the knowledge should be tempered into an applicable format, in slightly more than layman's terms. Otherwise, every scientist in the world would be a Don Juan. Scientific value has no importance on these boards. The only value that information get is when the information helps a guy become more attractive to women. Go to a scientifc board if that's what you're looking for.

"iii. have you ever heard of sigmund freud? this all-time great psychologist wrote lots of books on humans and psychology, and spent all his life-time analysing humans. he is considered to be the father of psychology. in his last book just before dying he stated.... "I have spent all my life studying men... the only fact i cannot understand is women'"

Freud was not the father of psychology. He was the father of psychoanalysis. Wilhelm Wundt is credited as the founder of psychology - unless you count Aristotle and Descartes, but that was more philosophy mixed with psychology. Freud may have been a brilliant psychotherapist, but take into context the time period in which he was practicing. Sexual repression and such topics take on many different forms today.

"so how can you claim that you know women? we have to take this process and chunk it in parts, so for example the forums should be placed in titles like 'the pick-up process' 'how to sleep with women' 'the one-night stand' etc. and examine principles that fit the model."

bWell, I certainly don't. I do in some ways, but as far as in the areas of attraction, I am lacking - otherwise I'd be a mentor on this board, not a student. If you want to so organize the information, write a book. I'd check it out and try out the information and see what works for me. There are many ways of organizing different forums. I believe the format you speak of was originally used by www.fastseduction.com, but they changed it. I could be wrong, though.

"I urge allen thompson to stop allowing such moderators from taking over this forum and to let people express themselves better and to stop giving stupid comments to each and every thread."

AH! The constuctive part of your criticism, I'd forgotten about it. I don't see how the moderators are "taking over" the forum by replying to posts. That is what a forum is for. You post something, and you read feedback - praise, criticism, and advice. Otherwise, that "reply" button wouldn't exist on every single forum. By the way, how do you let people express themselves better by kicking out the moderators? Is eternal a dictator that tells me what to think? No, just gives advice, for me to accept or reject.

"apart from that all, let me tell you the answer to the question "what women want?" according to me.... "women want everything that they cannot have, once they have it, it's value diminishes in their eyes" that's the rule we must abide with when picking up women."

Ah, there it is. Sigmund Freud, after years of study, could not figure out what women wanted. But, in just a few years - or however long you've been studying women - you have come up with the ultimate answer! I'm glad you didn't fall into your own trap of buying into "pop psychology" - oh, wait, you did. It's not that simple, as we all know. Walk up to a woman, and say "Hey you can't have me." She will not care unless you have attracted her in some way. Women can't get erectile dysfunction, but I'm sure that they want it so much. They must melt when they hear about testicular cancer, as well. Wake up - that tidbit of advice that people want what they cannot have is a general guideline, not the ultimate answer to women. There are many more things that come into play. I'm sure you know this, since you say that you have so much field experience with women. Or maybe you are a natural, and no matter what you do with women gets you results. For my part, I am more inclined to take advice from a man who has struggled with women in the past, is not that physically attractive, and has an average income. He would be a better advisor since he has lived through my situation to an extent.

Let me save you some more time. Here is an analysis of my post: I write in bold because I believe my statements are more solid than yours. I deconstructed your argument, without attacking you or those you respect personally. I have pointed out flaws in your post, while not telling you what you should believe or not. I am humble enough with my lack of knowledge, yet aware enough to realize that your post contained no knowledge useful to anyone on this forum. I was going to ignore your post because I believed it to be nonsense, but I was compelled to write a reply.

I'm not telling you what to do. You can go away, you can keep complaining, or you can begin to write brilliant analyses of women and how to attract them easily. Until you do the latter, then I will ignore your posts. Have a good day, and good luck in school and research. Tell me if you ever write that book, I'd love to read it - and no I'm not being sarcastic.

-AresX

fanatizmu

Banned
Reaction score
a note to aresx he stated that "Scientific value has no importance on these boards" again I LOL VERY LOUD on comments like this one!!!!

so why not try random things out with women?

for some real-life lessons on women go and take a look after posting a reply here to my 'SCIENTIFIC' thread :
Some NightClubs Statistics That Help Ease PickUps

________

The Worst Deaf Person Is The One Who Doesn't Want To Hear.

Aresx

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are going to reply to a post, please read the enitre statement.

Scientifc facts have weight. But it matters not how it affects the scientific community and what value it has for them. What matters is...

why am I repeating myself, if you don't have the decency to read carefully, then I am wasting my time. Well, thanks for at least showing what kind of person you are - now I know that I don't have to waste any more time replying to your ridiculous attempts at written comebacks.

The main contents of your posts now read: "This person is on your Ignore List." That is the best thing I will ever see from you, apparently.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
A behavioral psychologist who studies people over the Internet...what WILL they think of next?

Unfortunately, I'm at a loss to find a shred of psychology in anything you've said. No examples of specific behavior, no empirical research, no correlations drawn...you don't even define what it is to be "Don Juan". Hell, you've never even MET any of these people. And based on some posts on some forums you're going to CLAIM to draw scientific conclusions. (How is saying someone has "no life" a psychological/scientific conclusion??)

All this is is a front for you bashing the people you don't like...particularly Eternal.

i. You claim that because Eternal has met his girlfriend's parents, that is somehow indicative of weakness as a "Don Juan". By the way, "No life" is a really nice scientific term there, buddy.

ii. You make some vague reference to a "state of mind" without any elaboration (sounds like pop-psychology to me...bordering on voodoo-witchcraft). Then you go on to say "who has it" and "who doesn't" without giving any examples to back up your findings...just a vague, "read their posts" without any explanation of what we should be looking for. Also, you claim that being a "Don Juan" is a state of mind, but then you go on to bash people for not having real-world experience. Which is it? A state of mind? Or a culmination of experience?

the other ii. You claim "pop-psychology", yet again you give NO examples of where anything said on this board contradicts current psychological theory. Not like psychological theory is worth its weight in texts, anyway. "Hey, I have this theory, we've seen a correlation, and our experiments say that this particular trait/influence may account for, oh, 5% of the variance in this behavior trait. F*ck the other 95%...I can get PUBLISH with this and make millions! And they said psychology was a bullsh!t major." :rolleyes:

iii. For one thing, Freud is a jackass. For another thing, you just contradicted yourself. You claim that Freud has spent his entire life studying men and the only thing that he doesn't understand is women. Then you ask how other people can claim to understand women. Many people on here (and I'll admit there ARE plenty of keyboard jockeys...myself included. Bust me for it if you want, I don't give a flying f*ck) have been studying women for a LONG time, and we're talking about actually working with women and analyzing their behavior in response to different situations, not making up some random theories about penis envy and lusting after one's parents.

So if you have any actual SCIENCE behind your scientific analysis, we'd be glad to hear it. Otherwise, stop trolling and flame-baiting people. :p Assuming you ARE a behavioral psychologist (which no one even believes you are), you're only embarassing yourself with posting trash like this.

I'm awaiting your reply. I'm sure it will be rife with "LOLs" and more "LOLs". :)

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By the way, read your other thread. Which is AGAIN utter bullsh!t as far as psychology goes. You conclude based on some bullsh!t correlational study that what you drink determines your success with women.

At no time did you consider the possibility that your success with women could be determining what you drink. Or that a third factor could be influencing both choice of drink AND success with women. Or that the correlation could just be coincidence? How many bars? What kinds of bars? What sample size?

Also, where is your empirical research? Where is your control? Did you show guys or pictures of guys at a bar to women and was the SAME GUY rated higher or lower depending on what drink he had?

No, you didn't even ASK the women who they were attracted to, did you? You asked the GUYS about relationships THEY had. With girls from a BAR. I'm sure they're not going to exaggerate that one. :D

AND you make the radical assumption that initial attraction has ANYTHING to do with success of a long-term relationship. Where's your proof for that?

And you want to talk about bullsh!t "pop psychology". This is why I quit it as a major. This is bad comedy. :p

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no idea

Freud is very respected because he was the first to truly grasp the unconcsious mind. His work is STILL respected and always will be, I think he was 5th greatest influence on the last millenium. As for his understanding of women, he never really studied them in as much depth and barely scratched the surface.

One of my concerns in forums has always been the people it would attract. I run a business during the day and every night I pop in here for half an hour or so. I am not a DJ, I have AFC tendancies and I am simply searching.

One issue I do have is that you are a behavioural scientist. As some of you have probably gathered I am a Psychiatrist (non practicing) and I don't appreciate two things about your post. Firstly, behavioural scientists study behaviour from patterns and mainly body language. Secondly, any behavioural scientist worth his salt would never make your assertions to a forum.

I have had clients/patients for three years and cleared away a lot of debris and STILL don't really know them. They always beg for answers but a psych simply doesn't give them, you must discover them for yourself.

Finally, I would suggest that upwards of 80 to 90% of the people in this forum are not DJ's, not through their behaviour as in things said, but by virtue of the fact they are in here at all. Still, their are sometimes some gems to be found amongst all the rocks.

Some of the better DJ's are the ones probably asking questions. My real issue with this site is probably that it aims to "cut-off" the human emotion somewhat and change people via pure force of will. This rarely works. Having said that, I believe that the "games" people play are based in decent logic. The reality is that the more you smother a woman the more she will back off. The more you back off, the more she will pursue, but if you over do it, she's gone.

One final thing, almost every marriage and relationship in existence is simply a compromise between two people. Rarely are both happy, usually one or even both want out. Most people really do live lives of quiet desperation due to 1. fear of the unknown, 2. guilt, 3. Responsibility.

So, I'll stick around and take a peak but your post attempted to flaw many, but perhaps in reality you showed your hand.

fanatizmu

Banned
Reaction score
reply to sart's comment : "I have had clients/patients for three years and cleared away a lot of debris and STILL don't really know them"

that's why we behavioral psychologists achieve results much faster then you psychiatrists... because we don't have to find why? and we don't believe in the unconscious.

alexs in the previous thread spoke about correlations and finding why? we don't have to find 'why?!' perhaps other schools of psychology like psychoanalysis etc. need to find why? but behaviorists is best in achieving results due to the fact the we find what works and mimick it and find what does not work and avoid it. \NLP developed from this frame, and it has helped thousands of people if not millions achieve results fast in every track of life. what I am trying to do is to find what works with women and use it, whilst I avoid what does not work.... as easy of that.... why do people in this board have to complicate life?!!

as for my other thread about beer drinking, I tried it myself and even asked women about it.... women have lower respect for men with beer in their hand.... try it for yourself alesx next saturday night instead of staying on this forum typing bs!!!

______

The Worst Deaf Is That One Who Does Not Want To Listen

CapiCrimini

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
reply to sart's comment : "I have had clients/patients for three years and cleared away a lot of debris and STILL don't really know them"

that's why we behavioral psychologists achieve results much faster then you psychiatrists... because we don't have to find why? and we don't believe in the unconscious.

alexs in the previous thread spoke about correlations and finding why? we don't have to find 'why?!' perhaps other schools of psychology like psychoanalysis etc. need to find why? but behaviorists is best in achieving results due to the fact the we find what works and mimick it and find what does not work and avoid it. \NLP developed from this frame, and it has helped thousands of people if not millions achieve results fast in every track of life. what I am trying to do is to find what works with women and use it, whilst I avoid what does not work.... as easy of that.... why do people in this board have to complicate life?!!

as for my other thread about beer drinking, I tried it myself and even asked women about it.... women have lower respect for men with beer in their hand.... try it for yourself alesx next saturday night instead of staying on this forum typing bs!!!
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=58682

Fine. If you work from experience like most of the people on this fourm do then your with us.

I'm on this forum a lot, If you ever read most of my posts you'll realize like this one there at night time. Being 15, besides the fact I can't legally drive, and I'm homeschooled in a new nieghborhood and state, there is a curfew, so If I was to leave at the time of the majority of my posts, I'd be grabbing a few more $200 tickets, I already have enough to stack.

I love the misconception that because I'm an insomniac that goes on 4 hours sleep I must not have a life. I had girlfriends, though I'm not the biggest DJ, it's not because I can't have women, but because I don't want or care for them. I don't have the time nor patience either. People assume I'm some nerd. As for doctors and shrinks. I have NO respect for them. Behavioral psychologists as well. I've delt with them and known quite a few from almost all fields. As far as all of them go they only work if two fields are filled.

1. the person is completely honest[which no one is]
2. the person has an infinite crystal clear imagination[which no one does]

Which is why no shrink of any sort will ever be 100%, UNLESS you counter for all the variations, thats also why there are so many different themes, because diferent persons and surroundings, along with upbringing and genes, and so forth, determine the abilities.

I congratulate you on getting a piece of paper... but I'm sorry to tell you it's just that...

but behaviorists is best in achieving results due to the fact the we find what works and mimick it and find what does not work and avoid it.
yes, but look at the history of modern medicine... they had the same mindset... what did they accomplish... leeching.

not until they figured out, they need to solve the root not the outcome did medicine start to advance.

Maybe you get a decent effect, but until you discover "why" you will never hold full potential, and always have chance your just assuming a anomally rather then a rtrue fact.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by fanatizmu
Again, pop psychology and hearsay. How big was your sample size of women that you asked? And what does "respect" have to do with "attraction"? There are plenty of women out there who think the men they are with are @ssholes not worthy of respect, yet they continue to sleep with them.

For someone who is supposed to be studying BEHAVIOR, you seem to put a lot of stock in what people SAY, rather than what they DO. Show me an example of where you've seen women choose a mixed-drink guy over a beer guy in a club SOLELY based on drink selection and not obvious factors like looks, money, personality, behavior, etc.

By the way, how successful HAVE you been with the ladies?

CapiCrimini

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For someone who is supposed to be studying BEHAVIOR, you seem to put a lot of stock in what people SAY, rather than what they DO. Show me an example of where you've seen women choose a mixed-drink guy over a beer guy in a club SOLELY based on drink selection and not obvious factors like looks, money, personality, behavior, etc.

By the way, how successful HAVE you been with the ladies?

Status
Not open for further replies.