This site just isn't working HELP!!

Rint

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'v been here since the summer and i've had times where i'm intrested in a AZN girl and i do these DJ stuff on her and it makes her hate me. I think AZNs prefer nice guys. I haven tried the Neg-hits or ****y and funny on any other girl cause i'm afraid of more girls hating me. Wat do i do?

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
maybe she's just a *****. but probably, u just take it too far. is the stuff u're saying really MEAN? like, if someone told u the stuff u're saying, would u be offended? if so, thats probably whats going on. lay off on the ****y and focus more on the funny. if she isnt a 9 or 10, neg-hits arent that effective. u have to be pretty good to use them in general anyway.

i guess just cut your losses with this girl. if she doesnt turn around, forget it. but dont stop learning new stuff and growing and changing. dont give up on yourself so easily. one girl not falling for u doesnt justify quitting the game. its not the end of the world.

sarge on

FM 3321

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Rint
I'v been here since the summer and i've had times where i'm intrested in a AZN girl and i do these DJ stuff on her and it makes her hate me. I think AZNs prefer nice guys. I haven tried the Neg-hits or ****y and funny on any other girl cause i'm afraid of more girls hating me. Wat do i do?
Well, why don't you try some of this sh1t out and learn to get over your fear of women. Reading what I wrote here isn't gonna cure your delimma overnight but keep in mind that you're in a long learning process about dealing with women, yourself, other men.....hell you need to learn how to get rid of your insecurities and grow into the man that you want to be.

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you try printing out articles from this site, rolling them up in a tube and smacking the girl with it?

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can not see the forest for the tree's.

If you make that which you want No. 1 priority, ou are destined to fail.

Let go of the desire and NEED for women.

Stop trying so hard.

Live YOUR life the way you want to - and you will flurish.

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
develop rapport, use kino, be funny, make sure she's attracted, and boom, you've got pu$$y. Its not that difficult bro. True, it could be hit and miss but not every girl is gonna like u.

Lotheladus

Reaction score
Originally posted by Wiesman44
develop rapport, use kino, be funny, make sure she's attracted, and boom, you've got pu$$y. Its not that difficult bro. True, it could be hit and miss but not every girl is gonna like u.
If I was ugly... Or just fat... But really funny and cool to talk with, can I get a really pretty girl?

I don't think so. I'm not looking at the fat/ugly girls. Girls think like that to, I know it.

coolguy676767

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lotheladus
If I was ugly... Or just fat... But really funny and cool to talk with, can I get a really pretty girl?

I don't think so. I'm not looking at the fat/ugly girls. Girls think like that to, I know it.
Yeah, stop talking about that and start running and lifting and work hard and get some nice clothes, a good haircut, take care of your skin, and smell good and you will be plenty good enough, as long as you are in shape, anybody can get into good shape.

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven tried the Neg-hits or ****y and funny on any other girl cause i'm afraid of more girls hating me. Wat do i do?
Ok, have you learned anything from this site? This has always been a common misconception, now after reading all the seduction material you still believe that stuff will turn girls off?

I think that right there is your problem.

Distant Light

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
....So...WTF did you actually do Negs and C&F is the only decent outer game taught on this site besides Kino. (Most the stuff on this site is about inner game)

SO question is what did u do that was learned from this site?

Synik

Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually dated an asian girl and the only way I got her was with negs and the C/F approach. However, she wasn't just a hood rat Asian. She was the daddy's little girl, "I deserve the best" type of girl. So, my question to you is this:

Is she the quiet-type or the "princess"-type?

Like a lot of people have said, negging doesn't really work that well on the sub-HBs... If she's a 6 or 7, chances are, you could really offend her. Most importantly, were your comments in a joking manner or were they kind of mean? There's a fine line between the two.

Comment back and hopefully, we can figure this out.

As for the not wanting to try DJ techniques on other girls... That's a mistake. Use everything you have learned on as many girls as possible. Practice makes perfect and you'll have better odds of catching a prime lady. Good luck.

-Synik

Warlord

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
And even if she's daddy's little girl or princess type - you don't even wanna date those kinds! They're not fun to date or even be friends with, they're naive and just plain boring to kick it with! But it's cool if you're one of those materialistic dumbos or just plain dumb! Those types work out for you.

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Read this post thinking....someone saying DJ tactics dont work.....sounds fishy to me. They work for me!

Reading on i realise the problem is nothing to do with the DJ tactics. The problem lies in that you have tried them once.....since coming in summer! Plus you are too ready to fail.

You def have a fear of women and failure/rejection that you need to overcome.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Re: Re: This site just isn't working HELP!!

Originally posted by Life-Trainee
Did you try printing out articles from this site, rolling them up in a tube and smacking the girl with it?

:kick: :up: :crackup:

GropeDope

Banned
Reaction score
The reason why you think this site "isn't working" for you is because you are still acting like a damn AFC. You have oneitis for some asian chick who you are wasting 100% of your time on when you could be spending your energy on several other chicks that wouldn't be so resistant. You don't have to give up on her, but she shouldn't be the focus of 100% of your energy which is the way you have it now. Drop her down to 20 - 25% of your effort and find other HBs. Or better yet NEXT the b!tch completely. You should have at least 3 other chicks you're SERIOUSLY persuing at this moment in addition to her.

Lastly there's nothing wrong with the information on this site. There's something wrong with you and the way you are using the knowledge

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i do these DJ stuff on her and it makes her hate me.
I think you misunderstand. You're thinking of techniques, games and routines etc, whereas being a DJ is more about becoming the man women want to be with - "the prize" - by improving your mentality, physical appearance and confidence.

Routines etc are mostly used for cold approaches anyway as an introduction to strangers and breaking the ice, but with someone you already know, you should be thinking more of making your time together fun and carefree.

Holland

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't GET IT. You need to get it.

Try David Deangelo's Advanced series. You will get it. Keep working on it till you do.

Warlord

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
it works with your mother. I'm gonna be seeing her tonight, here's $5 in advance.

Don Ronny

Banned
Reaction score
God. Some real douchebag responses on this thread.

Anyways, it is true that with Asian girls, (especially FOBs) you have to be very cordial, polite and charming. C&F and negs are lost on these girls. Nothing at all like American chicks, who you can bend over, spit on and ass-bang within minutes of meeting. Asian girls require more patience and finesse. At the foundation of your game, you really have to live in your own world and not be looking for her approval. Learn how to better share moments with people. Practice, practice, practice. The beauty of asian chicks is that once you have their confidence, you can make them do whatever you want. Their subservient nature is very deeply engrained in their culture and every single one I dated was a nympho.

Good luck

Don Ron

PS - It isn't the site that's not working. It's your fear that is working against you. Let go of your negative thoughts. These girls do not hate you!

Distant Light

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Don Ronny
God. Some real douchebag responses on this thread.

Anyways, it is true that with Asian girls, (especially FOBs) you have to be very cordial, polite and charming. C&F and negs are lost on these girls. Nothing at all like American chicks, who you can bend over, spit on and ass-bang within minutes of meeting. Asian girls require more patience and finesse. At the foundation of your game, you really have to live in your own world and not be looking for her approval. Learn how to better share moments with people. Practice, practice, practice. The beauty of asian chicks is that once you have their confidence, you can make them do whatever you want. Their subservient nature is very deeply engrained in their culture and every single one I dated was a nympho.

Good luck

Don Ron

PS - It isn't the site that's not working. It's your fear that is working against you. Let go of your negative thoughts. These girls do not hate you!
Well I don't know personally how accurate that is as I've only dated one asian girl in my life so far (Asian/Puertorican to be exact) but most the guys in this community that have gamed Asian girls they do the exact same thing with maybe alittle calibration. If you read one of TDs post about JAPs in NY he had to plow in there with C&F or else he wouldn't have a chance. Some guys are missing the concept of certain techniques taught. You have to know when and when not to use alot of things. I'm sure alot of guys here, there game is based off of C&F type of attitude. C&F is only to get her attracted to you, if you keep doing C&F when ur in rapport it would just mess up your set.

Since I haven't really gamed any asian girls yet. I'd recommend having alot of social proof and alot of C&F, ya the way there culture is it may be alittle different but the core is still the same for any type of girl. Do alittle experiment Rint and post back and let us know.

Also note as I said before this is just from what I've read from certain posts from top guys and LRs where the girl was asian.