This site just isn't working HELP!!

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Rint
I'v been here since the summer and i've had times where i'm intrested in a AZN girl and i do these DJ stuff on her and it makes her hate me. I think AZNs prefer nice guys. I haven tried the Neg-hits or ****y and funny on any other girl cause i'm afraid of more girls hating me. Wat do i do?
Geeez...I remember when this board was filled with field reports and seduction strategies. Now its all about AFC's being AFC's!!!

Dood, give it some time with the DJ stuff. Just because you can't get this one girl, doesn't mean this stuff isn't working. It means she's not into you or your doing something wrong. Figure it out!

PIMP

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
i think we shouldnt give up on this board. i know that its a lot more afc than anything else, but hey, they gotta start somewhere. there arent many real dj's around, but who's fault is that? they just outgrew this place. if you ever wanna see this board full of FRs again, we gotta raise a new generation of dj's. so those of us that actually know what the hell we're talking about, let's help out those that are willing to listen and learn. if we dont help them, who will?

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'v been here since the summer and i've had times where i'm intrested in a AZN girl and i do these DJ stuff on her and it makes her hate me. I think AZNs prefer nice guys. I haven tried the Neg-hits or ****y and funny on any other girl cause i'm afraid of more girls hating me. Wat do i do?
People who come to this site often get worse before they get better, and it's obvious to me that you don't quite have it down yet. For a start, you can't just occassionally try a bit of "dj stuff" on her because that will seem fake and make you look pathetic. From your post it sounds like you screwed up with her and came to this site in the hopes of fixing things - and let me tell you, that is very unlikely to work. You can't just suddenly turn on some DJ personality when she already knows you (for several obvious reasons I won't go in to)..and especially when you don't have much experience and it doesn't come naturally to you.

Also, a lot of the seduction material gives the impression that you need to be mean to the girl and some guys go overboard with it. You aren't supposed to be mean or a jackass or deliberately inconvenience her, because that's not the point at all; you just have fun, and don't let her push you around. Don't be a jackass...just don't take her crap like all the AFCs out there.

One last tip:
From my experience you can't get any kind of practical understanding simply by reading the bible -- you need to take the stuff, test it out, and develop your own game from it.

good luck dude.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ace of Flames
i think we shouldnt give up on this board. i know that its a lot more afc than anything else, but hey, they gotta start somewhere. there arent many real dj's around, but who's fault is that? they just outgrew this place. if you ever wanna see this board full of FRs again, we gotta raise a new generation of dj's. so those of us that actually know what the hell we're talking about, let's help out those that are willing to listen and learn. if we dont help them, who will?
I'm not giving up on this board, I just hang out in the Mature Man forum now most of the time. Its just jawdropping how sh*tty the posts have become around here.

And I love how your acting like your some seasoned vet when you just joined this board and are only a few years past puberty. Not saying you don't have a handle on how to deal with girls, its just kinda funny.

PIMP

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's time to let guys like this sink or swim.

They are holding down the hold board with there sob stories.The few guys that have game here want to save the world.When experience is the best way to learn this.

Rint

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think Tha Realnezz is right but he coulda been less humiliating about it. I choose to swim cause drowning is for *****es

rascal

Don Juan
Reaction score
being c&f works on the higher scale HB's, on the lower scale B's lighten up on the c&f.

As a rule of thumb, if her HB rating is higher than yours (i consider myself a 7), then pile on the c&f. On the lower B's 5 (hey ... even ugly people need lovin) tone down the c&f.

If your a 10 (god bless your genes), then i would'nt start the c&f until the girl is comfortable with you. If not you just appear like an ass.

Good luck with this girl.

Don Ronny

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Distant Light
Well I don't know personally how accurate that is as I've only dated one asian girl in my life so far (Asian/Puertorican to be exact) but most the guys in this community that have gamed Asian girls they do the exact same thing with maybe alittle calibration.
The formula is very simple my friend. The more Americanized the girl is, the more defenses you will have to plow through with C&F, non-chalance and qualifying. Think about it, NYC and LA are probably the b!tch-shield capitals of the world, respectively. Cute girls get hit on shamelessly left and right with compliments and offers for dates. You have to be more creative then the typical loser who thinks that telling a girl she has nice eyes will get him some poon. This is why when I catch the yellow fever for a random HB, I will approach with a harmless and friendly opener, guage how assimilated they are in American culture, and take it from there.

With foreign girls, I find it's best to be polite yet persistant. They really respect that because you are being a gentleman yet somewhat of a brute at the same time. This means still talking to them after they blow you off and being totally unaffected by their defensive nature. You are just a guy out to have a great time and connect with open-minded people like yourself. Personally I prefer these types of girls because they are very feminine and it is easier for me to take the role as leader. Americanized girls are another story entirely.

When dealing with Ms. FungWah USA, I find its fun to disqualify their whole culture. I love to tell them I dont date asian chicks, how they dont turn me on at all. One of my favorite lines is to say that I hear asian girls have no soul and are terrible in bed. I always get the playful hit on the shoulder (except from that one girl who had just arrived from Korea...she cried)

My point is that you gotta know who you are dealing with. Is she a stranger in a new land, filled with apprehension and wonder? Or is she one of the locals now, as stubborn and bullheaded as any American girl? In the end you are right. This game is about calibration. A good hunter knows his prey well and acts accordingly.

Like anything in life, your mastery of this skill is directly proportional to how much practice hours you put in. Every interaction is an experiment and adds depth to your game. Remember, the only reason people like TD, Mystery etc got so good is because they have been out there consistently trying out new sh!t. Imagine if you have been approaching women at every available opportunity for years. How do these people act? What makes them different?

Will power. Plain and simple. Few have the instinct and raw drive to play the game...most are comfortable observing from the sidelines. In this game you are either a player or a spectator, so be careful with how many FRs you read and how much game you try to dissect in your mind.

This is a CONTACT SPORT and trying to wrap your head around it is about as useful as writing mathematical equations on Michael Jordan's hook shot.

Just keep immersing yourself in these experiences...step out of that comfort zone at EVERY opportunity and some day you just may be showing TD and all the rest a thing or two.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're thorowing all your efforts into getting one girl, you're not "doing all this stuff."

The first thing is to "spin more plates," and accept the fact that not every gal will be into you.

Develop yourself so you can attract as many gals as possible, and have fun with them.

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
All HUMAN BEINGS prefer nice guys. Stop trying to control others and stop letting others control you. You become a Good person, and act like ONe All The time and God will make sure you get the person that is right for you.

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: This site just isn't working HELP!!

Originally posted by Royal Elite
All HUMAN BEINGS prefer nice guys. Stop trying to control others and stop letting others control you. You become a Good person, and act like ONe All The time and God will make sure you get the person that is right for you.

What on earth are you on about???

Distant Light

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Don Ronny
The formula is very simple my friend. The more Americanized the girl is, the more defenses you will have to plow through with C&F, non-chalance and qualifying. Think about it, NYC and LA are probably the b!tch-shield capitals of the world, respectively. Cute girls get hit on shamelessly left and right with compliments and offers for dates. You have to be more creative then the typical loser who thinks that telling a girl she has nice eyes will get him some poon. This is why when I catch the yellow fever for a random HB, I will approach with a harmless and friendly opener, guage how assimilated they are in American culture, and take it from there.

With foreign girls, I find it's best to be polite yet persistant. They really respect that because you are being a gentleman yet somewhat of a brute at the same time. This means still talking to them after they blow you off and being totally unaffected by their defensive nature. You are just a guy out to have a great time and connect with open-minded people like yourself. Personally I prefer these types of girls because they are very feminine and it is easier for me to take the role as leader. Americanized girls are another story entirely.

When dealing with Ms. FungWah USA, I find its fun to disqualify their whole culture. I love to tell them I dont date asian chicks, how they dont turn me on at all. One of my favorite lines is to say that I hear asian girls have no soul and are terrible in bed. I always get the playful hit on the shoulder (except from that one girl who had just arrived from Korea...she cried)

My point is that you gotta know who you are dealing with. Is she a stranger in a new land, filled with apprehension and wonder? Or is she one of the locals now, as stubborn and bullheaded as any American girl? In the end you are right. This game is about calibration. A good hunter knows his prey well and acts accordingly.

Like anything in life, your mastery of this skill is directly proportional to how much practice hours you put in. Every interaction is an experiment and adds depth to your game. Remember, the only reason people like TD, Mystery etc got so good is because they have been out there consistently trying out new sh!t. Imagine if you have been approaching women at every available opportunity for years. How do these people act? What makes them different?

Will power. Plain and simple. Few have the instinct and raw drive to play the game...most are comfortable observing from the sidelines. In this game you are either a player or a spectator, so be careful with how many FRs you read and how much game you try to dissect in your mind.

This is a CONTACT SPORT and trying to wrap your head around it is about as useful as writing mathematical equations on Michael Jordan's hook shot.

Just keep immersing yourself in these experiences...step out of that comfort zone at EVERY opportunity and some day you just may be showing TD and all the rest a thing or two.
Exactly that was a good reply as for rint do what you got to do man don't be scared by time you get good your going to laugh at yourself for taking so long to actually do this.