This place has gone to Sh1t.

Dilly

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, this place has turned into Queer Eye since my last visit. What's with the women giving tips??? They trickin' you guys. hahaha!
****, there are still good articles though.

Don't see many names from the last time I logged in. Its good to stay on this site reading, gathering ya tips and info, then doin' ya own thang.

Thanks to this place, I snagged meself a hot milf.
Got me **** in her I did!

So yeah, howdy again.
I might stay a while again!

Cheers fellahs! (and the lady members trying to mold themselves a man they think a man should be like. **** off and go an watch sex and the city ladies! )

dearsappho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Does it really matter? Most of whats important has already been said and is archived where *****es cant touch it...
This place is not so much a victim of feminism as postmodernism i would have thought...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Moved to Anything Else.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And your true transformation into a DJ will never be complete until you stop seeing women as either the "Ultimate Goal" OR "The Enemy". Thinking either of those things just isn't healthy.

ryanvalmont

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dilly nobody say's you have to read these forums,don't like then don't read em :)

m4a1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
:rolleyes:

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova
And your true transformation into a DJ will never be complete until you stop seeing women as either the "Ultimate Goal" OR "The Enemy". Thinking either of those things just isn't healthy.
** golf clap **
I whole heartedly agree...

Dilly

Don Juan
Reaction score
Where did I say women were the enemy?? Quote where you reckon I said that. Why would I be here if I thought women were the enemy.

And I do like this site, I came back the read the untained articles.
A bit of a refresher course you might say. This place helped me gang, and it hurts me a little to see it degrading a bit.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dilly
Where did I say women were the enemy?? Quote where you reckon I said that. Why would I be here if I thought women were the enemy.
Quote where you reckon I said I was talking to you.

diplomatic_lie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am a stupid homosexual with 1-inch penis who gets whipped by my own mum.

MsThang

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been on here longer than you have, so if the site sucks now you can't blame the girls. Except for maybe seabreeze, she's pretty fvcking annoying.

Reaction score
Originally posted by jonny football hero
Yep, the moderators are tossers too.
Tip: Old Saying "It takes one to know one".

If you're going to be big enough to throw insults around, be big enough to take them back when they're coming thick and fast.

Pointless thread.

(You're making quite a habit of being rude lately Jonny aren't you?)

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Observe And Learn
(You're making quite a habit of being rude lately Jonny aren't you?)
Jonny's just mad because I killed his puppy in a past life.

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Observe And Learn
Tip: Old Saying "It takes one to know one".
Yeah, i learnt that one in the third grade too.:rolleyes:

Insult me all you like, i'm the other side of a computer screen, won't bother me. Yes i am being rude to people i dont respect.

Reaction score
Yeah, i learnt that one in the third grade too.:rolleyes:
Shame you didn't apply it then son. Evidently you can dish out the insults but when it comes to taking them back... WELL! Grow up boy. Call yourself a DJ in the making? :rolleyes: And I'm Father Christmas.

Insult me all you like
Well to be honest, I was going to anyway but now you've signed permission you've eased my conscience.

Over and out.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can't let this go without a comment

From the opener of this thread, one would think it's turning into Dating Advice Forums. :rolleyes:

There will always be good stuff and always be crap on any forum, but I can't let this tread go without a comment that a few of the recent threads (most notably Disciple's "Becoming a King" threads and Pook's "Fifteen Lessons" in Tips) are among the very best ever on this forum, IMNSHO. Best to stop grousing, ingore the dross, and learn from the good stuff, or help some of the less experienced guys if you've got the concepts down so well.

Remember, teaching will internalize and sharpen your game as well...

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i don't like that newbies ask the same question over and over, but this happens all the time in every forum so get used to it. As for the women on the board, that is sexist. The women who are on the site still are actually trying to implement the things we talk about or at least learn and understand it. To say that someone is less experienced because they are the opposite sex is just ignorant. It's not even like they are giving advice...and if they are and it's wrong they wil be told. There are tons of newbies giving worse advice so just watch who you point a finger at

coldcoal

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's odd how things change. When I first found this place, which was quite a while before I even registered to post, I remembered reading threads about guys traveling Europe on business and having affairs with women from different countries. Now it's mostly 25 year old virgins who can't get EC down.

With more and more people comming here for help, and less with actual experience, you have to expect a dive in the content.
That doesn't bother me, really. SoSuave has become successful and is definately helping a lot of guys. That's a good thing.

What ticks me off is that it seems to me a lot of guys who do have some kind of experience want to be the next "Master" all newbs call upon for help. Go back and look at any thread in the last 6 months or a year titled "Need help from Pro's only" or "Master DJ's only" and you'll see the same people taking that self-elected "Master" role.

If it's not Pook, it's someone else with a newb-inflated ego that is worshiped word for word. You try to drill into thier heads they should take women off of the pedalstool, and what do they do? Put a man there. Good riddens....