This place has gone to Sh1t.

Soma de Sade

Banned
Reaction score
Hey, what the fvck...how could I have missed this thread. I feel compelled to add a reply.

Fvck you all. You're all tossers. I reckon it be true. Make it so. Engage. Mr Worf, to the Bridge! Seabreeze is a man, Ms Thang needs to stop opening her mouth for "see food" and start closing her mouth so she can get to baking me a goddamn apple pie. Golf claps are for pvssies and so are guns. That's what 311 said. All you high school cooter chasers should know there are more important things than vagina but you won't cause you're dumb. If Dilly lives up to his name he'll only be half the man Dillinger ever was, and half of nothing ain't a whole lot. We STILL don't know who Dillinger is besides being the fruity PM sender. "Please don't say mean things to people, it may hurt their feelings...". Tonight I bought an xmas gift for my co-worker and forget to get the the wrapping paper. Argh, my nigga...argh! I'm not black but the way I say "my nigga" ranks up there with the best of em.

Slingblade, biotch! Mmmhm

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what in the world?!?!?!?!?

look at you guys!:mad: fighting like a bunch of girls! what is this? this forum is for mature people (including women) who are knowlegable and want to gain more knowlege about DJ'ing and such... This is NOT about guys being better than women, or women being chased away because they are simply WOMEN! Some of the threads which the women had alot to say in them i found to be VERY helpfull and VERY true, so to those who are telling the women to F*ckoff, please do try and loose the ego and pride, and instead of seeing the women on this forum as "trying to trick us" and all that B,S, rather see them as ANOTHER PERSON that is knowlegable and is giving adice to the best of their ability, and also looking to gain MORE knowlege from others. The way some of you go about this whole women thing is pathetic and immature, and i dont even know why the mods kept this thread open. :rolleyes:

Anyways... I hope that some of you wake up and snap out of this "anti-women" attitude.

And yes, as all other forums that there are out there, some of the information WILl be invalid and not true, but thats because we are all human and we are not all perfect, so instead of tuning and "attacking" these people, why not rather try correct them and "show them the truth" or "the right way" etc?

You all need to get out of this "attack" mode that u are in, and instead of calling eachother names and going on like a bunch of whiney girls, you should rather try HELP eachother and WORK TOGEATHER with a goal of bettering yourself, AND eachother.

Laterz...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's sad is that this thread is active again after it had been dead for almost two weeks. And during that time the board was relatively quiet and things seemed to be going back to normal.