This is why you should work out!

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I recently came back from my trip to Vegas and WOW!!!!! You know how everyone talks about "working out is one of the best things for you!"? Well I beleived very much in this as I spend around 5-6 hours a week my gym busting my butt,but now I beleive 2x as much as I did about it. Now I'm not making ANY of this up,I was soo amazed,thus being my reason for posting this thread.

I'm not 21 yet so I chilled at the pool with my friend alot. My friend has been working out for two years now, he is built like this- http://www.chicago-male-strippers.info/mike.jpg

While we are chilling at the pool several hb8+ approach him in 4 hours,THATS
RIGHT,THE HOT ONES APPROACHED HIM.

1. A girl swims over to him "Hey can I wash my corsach(sp?) on your abs?"

2. A wife comes over to him, "Hey can you come here so I can show my husband what he should look like?"

3. A chick comes over to him out of no where "Do you want a drink?". The same chick also tried to dry hump him later.

Now two or three guys who also work out approached him to talk about his working out.

Now while he was on the street he is approached again by more babes.

1. HB-"Hey do you work at Chip-N-Dales?",Friend-"No",HB-"Can we take a picture with you anyways?"

2. We just hoped out of the pool, and he was shirtless as we walked to the restaurant. A girl stops dead in her tracks and grabs her friend and says "OH MY GOD!" while pointing at him.

As we walked along I would say 65% of the guys we passed just stared at his body knowing that it takes a buttload of dedication,movition and man power to become this big.

Now another thing that I noticed about him;he stands with his back straight,clean shaven,clean hair,he eats healthy and he knew how to talk to people.

I don't know about you but having women approach me like that sounds fun. SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? GO TO THE GYM ALREADY!

No more excusses,

-I don't have time
B.S.,I am at my gym at Midnight till 1AM after work almost every weekday.

-I don't have the money
Thats fine,if your skinny at least buy a pull up bar for your doorway,do some push ups,situps and get out there and run. Are you "more to love",you have it easy,get some cardio in and diet. Us skinny guys have to bulk up then shred downwards,so you are halfway there already.

-I don't have someone to work out with
So what? I haven't had a work out buddy,well at least one who lasted more then a week.

-Who is going to train me?
"Anything Else" will. Shot, I will help you as much as I can. Look for a weight lifting forum.

Just to make something clear,I KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT. I was 5 6',115 pounds and super skinny freshman year of high school. I always stayed in shape in high school but never took my weight lifting serious,gosh what a mistake that was. Almost six years later,only 8 months of dedicated working out 4-5 times a week, I am 5 7', 152 pounds and in shape enough to make people from high school say "When did this happen?" referring to my muscles. All this and I'm just now starting to take creatine,do cardio and work out my legs.

........Are you lifting yet??????I'm already on my way to the gym.

Reaction score
damn right brother...me and my friend got free beer at the beach because chicks wanted pics with him, i recently joined the army and bought a membership at worlds gym...so voila.

BingoBango

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes!!!!

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell fvcking yes brother! I did my back at about midnight, its 4AM now and i'm gonna go sprint on the beach at 7AM!

BRRINGGG ITTT!!!

Weak_Game

Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=60002

I know many of you guys are saying the same thing, “I get beautiful women too and I am skinny!” But the thing is, all these examples here is based on attraction on the body alone. I am NOT working to get these women. My body is doing 99% of the attracting. I can just be a statue and get a response. (But of course, you have to take action. This is based on doing zilch.)
Yes its that easy. I can't remember the last time i really had to approach. I can go into a bar, sit at a stool order a drink and within 10mins i ll get approached by a few girls. Just stanind there doing nothing and acting clueless.

Big guys are allowed to get away with more things. I allowed to be cruder, to be bolder, to take advantage of women more (I’m serious!), and so on. You can also be stupid as well. My biggest problem is women only wanting me for sex (no, this is not a joke. Yes, it is a problem). You try to find a girl that fits your life and all she is interested in is your body! It is like getting rich and putting up with gold diggers.

Its been posted before, same scenario same story, your like a male version of an hb9-10 to girls. But getting the girls also ruins all that hard work. Ive had girls attempt to get me drunk, asking me how many more till im intoxicated, more rounds of shots. A few times i thought i was going to get mugged. That alcohol that partying lifestyle takes a toll on your body. So its a never ending quest of SELF improvment.

Don't do it for them do it for you. Also once you get the girl, having a meal plan, going to the gym. You don't make them your #1 they hate it. Then they despise your eating habbits, your dedication to the gym. They become jealous. And once you give that up, they disapear after fat starts to pile on. Ive seen guys with insane bodies lose it after they get hb9's. They make the girls there priority and the gym and eating clean 2nd...

Going from 145lbs out of highschool to a solid 205 it is definatly a different world. Strenght and Honor.

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't say I get hit on, or have chicks try to take pics with me...

But since I started puttin the time in in December, I've been gettin' mad IOI left and right. I'm not even where I wanna be yet, i've just seen drastic improvements. I was never actually obese, but I sure as hell wasn't brad pitt either.

Having a good body definitely gets you passed 1st, mabye even 2nd base. All you need is abit of game after that to round 3rd base and hit home plate.

By the way, I'm writing this at 5:08AM after driving home from a party where 4 drunk chicks(2 were pretty bangin' hot) were holding me down in bed trying to take my clothes off.(not even kidding):box: [this doesn't really qualify as anything decent because they were pretty hammered]

Blinkwatt has it right. Get that body you always wanted, and the chicks will be throwing themselves at u. to hell with what those morons say about it not taking a good body to get poon, that's for lazy morons who dont wanna do the time. And another thing, yes a good body won't get you into bed most of the time, but you don't need NEARLY as much game to seal the deal. And lets be honest here, I sure as hell didn't start working at a good body for myself(thats just mental masturbation), I did it for the poon at the end of the road!

You're(and mine) To-Do List:
1. Get to a gym
2. Live there for 6 months
3. Eat your veggies
4. Come out after 6 months, and watch poon throw itself at you all the time.

good post blinkwatt

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Y Halo Thar said:
All this crap about your friend, WHAT ABOUT YOU?!?!
Are you around this board often? As much as I would like it to be,it's not all about me.

DJ4Life

Don Juan
Reaction score
i work out reguarily myself, but i have to disagree on some points

bodybuilding is a very nice supplement for getting chicks, but it isn't a must have requirement, personally for me, i work out as part of my self improvement program, to get fitter healthier, not purely for hooking up girls

i do notice that by getting a muscular figure through your t shirt, i do get more physical attraction from girls, but the moment you talk and interact with them, just showing off your body isn't gonna be enough, you still need dj skills

without it you can get girls with your body alone, but you won't be able to keep any of them long enough to bang

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ4Life said:
bodybuilding is a very nice supplement for getting chicks, but it isn't a must have requirement, personally for me, i work out as part of my self improvement program, to get fitter healthier, not purely for hooking up girls
Without a doubt. If you are working out purely to get women you will fall off the chart and give up. Personally I do it to have a higher quality life and put some years on my life span.

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ug, this is so ridiculous because beach muscles are basically functionless in reality - and all that time spent working out could be far better spent making money or developing an actual talent.

HOWEVER, if some girls are stupid enough to be impressed by them and it works, well I guess it works!

hope7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How much do all you guys weigh? At what weight (being ripped) do girls start thowing themselves at you?

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wayword said:
Ug, this is so ridiculous because beach muscles are basically functionless in reality - and all that time spent working out could be far better spent making money or developing an actual talent.

HOWEVER, if some girls are stupid enough to be impressed by them and it works, well I guess it works!
This is a good point. If you're looking for a real woman for something more than a one night stand, I don't think looking like that is going to help. It might even be a detriment (the whole himbo thing).

Again, though, it's all about balance. Going to the gym to get yourself into shape shouldn't have to be 6+ hours a week. Just three times a week will do a lot of us a lot of good.

Scrumtulescence

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A body like that may create the most lustful attractions in some girls, but contrary to what lots of people on this forum like to believe, many girls are not into the whole really buffed up, bulky look in a guy. It's good to work out and be in good shape for many reasons, but you could be the biggest super pimp mack daddy and not look anything like the guy in that picture.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
A great body is the great equalizer, and is the only way a man can truly become the prize...

MR.ALPHA

Reaction score
I used to work at Chippendales in New York almost 15 years ago while going to college. The women almost always gravitated towards the moderately muscular pretty boys as opposed to the over developed muscle heads. I think anything that looks over the top is a little off putting.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A recent Forbes magazine polled top executives from Fortune 500 companies and asked them what is it they wanted most now that they had attained a mertiable degree of financial success. The top answer? Washboard abs and/or a better body.

It's always good to remember that your charming personality wont make you look any better with your shirt off. Bear this in mind when you're at the gym as well as when you're reaching for your 3rd beer on a Saturday night.

Wee

Don Juan
Reaction score
blinkwatt said:
-I don't have the money
Thats fine,if your skinny at least buy a pull up bar for your doorway,do some push ups,situps and get out there and run. Are you "more to love",you have it easy,get some cardio in and diet. Us skinny guys have to bulk up then shred downwards,so you are halfway there already.

and

-Who is going to train me?
"Anything Else" will. Shot, I will help you as much as I can. Look for a weight lifting forum.

and

Just to make something clear,I KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT. I... All this and I'm just now starting to take creatine,do cardio and work out my legs.

........Are you lifting yet??????I'm already on my way to the gym.
Just adressing a few things. First of all working out is good, yes. I don't do it for girls, and I just want to say that I got just as many girls when I was average. Helps a little for girls to look, but my game is just as good as it has always been. So first of all, since you are skinny and haven't been working out even a year yet, I guess you don't realize that bulking is the easy part. Lift big ol' weights for 45 minutes, take a few supplements, eat pretty healthy and BAM. It isn't hard. Wait till you do your first cutting cycle before you say what is easy and what isn't. And fat guys are mostly fat, NOT lean muscle mass yet so they aren't halfway there. They are behind.

www.bodybuilding.com/forum is the best forum if you wanna improve. Nice people there, and it is the first place to go when you wanna start working out, definately.

Finally, you are just starting to work out your legs bro? Come on, go do them squats man. I bet you have big chest and arms though :).

Good luck with workin' out, anyone pm me if they need some help with it.

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't give false hope.

Your body is only a contributing factor to success with women.

Without personality, you have NOTHING (..... I guess if you want the ocassional drunk skanks you have a small chance, but I work in a bar and unless you create a situation where the women won't feel like a total *****, you'll get little play).

I've very in shape and muscular. I've been the strong quiet type all my life, and only when I'm stepping up my game and self improvement, I'll get what I want.