This is why you should work out!

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i am me said:
ur friend is a freak
Ahahahahahaha. Yeah..

Yeah so from the blink's story blink said that his friend was just sitting around and everybody gawked at him and pointed at him and made jokes about his abs.

That's what we want? Uh no. We wanna get laid.
Did he fvck any of these girls? Nah. He was too busy being everybody's entertainment and freak show.

blueguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wayword said:
Ug, this is so ridiculous because beach muscles are basically functionless in reality - and all that time spent working out could be far better spent making money or developing an actual talent.

HOWEVER, if some girls are stupid enough to be impressed by them and it works, well I guess it works!
A nice body will make girls want to have sex with you more than money ever will. And working out and exercising will contribute more to your happiness than money ever will (unless that is you achieved the money through something you're passionate about). If I were honestly asked which I would sacrifice in my own life (the 6 figure income I make or exercising/working out), I'd drop the money first.

pooparu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
blueguy said:
A nice body will make girls want to have sex with you more than money ever will. And working out and exercising will contribute more to your happiness than money ever will (unless that is you achieved the money through something you're passionate about). If I were honestly asked which I would sacrifice in my own life (the 6 figure income I make or exercising/working out), I'd drop the money first.
....what? Amsterdam. Prostitutes. Money. Done.

And working out will contribute to some people's happiness more than money.

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah so from the blink's story blink said that his friend was just sitting around and everybody gawked at him and pointed at him and made jokes about his abs.

How are they jokes? One girl used a cheesy line on him and wanted to wash her clothes on him. Another stopped dead in her tracts to stare and basically drool over him.

That's what we want? Uh no. We wanna get laid.

I can say that having a girl come up and dry hump him was a sign that she wanted to lay him. I can guarentee that if he wanted to he could have layed almost anyone of these women. He was on vacation with family and friends,he has his priorities right.

Did he fvck any of these girls? Nah. He was too busy being everybody's entertainment and freak show.

How is he other's entertainment,he didn't do anything to draw their attention. THEY CAME UP TO HIM JUST BECAUSE HE LOOKED GOOD! He wasn't trying to be the life of the party,he was just chilling with some friends.

Soldier711

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women gawk at big men because that is how we are socially conditioned. Being in the military, I take a more unorthodox approach. Big muscles won't give you long life. Muscles at their peak of functionality and a healthy heart and lungs will. I train my body for endurance first, then strength second. I'd rather have a healthy immune system and a healthy heart with a pulse of 60 then get laid by chicks who only want me based on physical attraction. I lift medium weight, with medium to high reps. Lots of pushups, pullups, running, and crunches. Being big would slow me down and make my heart pump that much harder. I think I'm in the middle. Pretty toned, 6'2'', 200 pounds. I do get comments now and then though;) .

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
Translation:

"I'm not muscular, so I'll criticize those who are."

Stupid enough to be impressed by a great body, huh? What kind of girls are you into? I suppose you're not "stupid" enough to be impressed by a girl's t1ts or ass, right? LOL

The more muscular and shredded you get, the easier it is to attract women. And when you start to attract women, you feel powerful and you love the results, so it's perfectly fine for women to be your primary motivation for working out. Hell, I could care less about thickening my bone density or lowering my cholesterol level.
^^:crackup: but honestly..l. I've been working out for the past year or so and while I've gotten massivly toned, I didn't get much bigger bulk wise. WTF?!

Scrumtulescence

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SELF-MASTERY said:
A great body is the great equalizer, and is the only way a man can truly become the prize...
What kinda canned bs is this?

A recent Forbes magazine polled top executives from Fortune 500 companies and asked them what is it they wanted most now that they had attained a mertiable degree of financial success. The top answer? Washboard abs and/or a better body.
Yeah, and they probably look like Subway Jared. Notice they say they want abs and a better body, not "I wanna look like that meat head who spends half his waking hours at the gym around the corner". There's a difference between being "in good shape" and being extremely muscular. You don't need to be the latter to be really physically attractive to girls. Note MR.ALPHA's post as a good example of that.

It's always good to remember that your charming personality wont make you look any better with your shirt off.
And the most ripped body won't make up for a lack of charisma, personality and game.

The more muscular and shredded you get, the easier it is to attract women.
Not necessarily. I liken it to the height bias that exists in our society- people are viewed more favorably and seen as more attractive up to about 6'2 or 6'3, but beyond that it starts to decrease a lot. You honestly think really bulky guys get more pvssy than guys with a regular ripped body, a good face and great game? Funny how practically ALL the really successful players I've seen merely have a decent body, or perhaps are decently ripped underneith their shirts.

And working out and exercising will contribute more to your happiness than money ever will (unless that is you achieved the money through something you're passionate about).
To what degree are you talking about? If you're pear-shaped, then yeah, whipping your ass into shape will probably do more for your sense of self-worth and happiness than getting a pay raise. But if you honestly think that bulking up from being "just" in good shape or ripped will make you happier than financial success, you're freakin delusional.

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it may be true girls wanted him for attention/sex. But that's it...they saw no LTR potential in him.

they see the way a man***** is the way us guys see a slut.

rrrrr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What are you talking about? You wouldn't consider a girl with a hot bod for a LTR? Just get out there and work out and quit dogging people with a toned body. Anyone can do it. Women are born with their breast size, we as males can make efforts to improve our body. I've been working out. Over the last month I have changed my routine, I cut out the jogging and have been hitting the weight machines pretty hard. Over the past few weeks, I've already seen a difference and love to work out now. They say to reduce fat, hit the weight machines to build muscle. Muscle burns fat better than any jogging will, I have seen it first hand.

Helter Skelter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks matter, looks matter, looks matter

You don't have to be good looking, but it's makes life a lot easier. The same rules for girls applies to guys.

Evolution by natural selection
Charles Darwin
It's been going on for millions of years

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look at it this way; Imagine two women with the same exact face,one has big boobs and a nice body,the other is skinny,who would you have in bed with you?

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blink it's called sarcasm and people stopping in their tracks and pointing at you isn't exactly a good thing. You'll think it means whatever you want it to mean. They could have been making fun of him for all you know.

ANYWAY if he still gets chicks no problem then that's good.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it really just comes down to this.. and this is how you can tell who here is seriously true to themselves and who is truely decidated to the cause.

Two things.

First of all, you should WANT to be in the best possible shape you can be... SIMPLY TO BE AS HEALTHY AS YOU ****ING CAN. I don't know about you, but I like living. I don't want want to be one of thoose fat ass wipes, or old skinny ass wipes for that matter, that heart has to work overtime just to do normal work. I like being healthy. I like knowing I can go to the doctor and him tell me (ironically I am sitting in a hosptial bed right now) that I am in perfectly good health.

Secondly... I mean... is getting in shape going to HURT you? What bad things can possibly happen by taking 20-30 mintues a day, 5 days a week and working out on something.. anything. You don't have to be a beefcake, that's not my style, but you should be in shape.

My best friend lives about 15 miles a way. I like knowing that if none of my cars worked, I have no problem whatsoever walking/jogging to his house.

And yes a byproduct is that clothes fit better on me, and yes, I get attention from women.

Why deny it?

You are the same guys that get mad when your GF leaves you for this "******* of a guy" after you did blah blah blah and you wonder why.. because you are probably a lazy bum that doesn't workout. I could never date a woman that doesn't workout.. **** one yes, date one no.. if you don't take care of your BODY, the most important thing you have, what the **** does that say about your prorities.

some of you ought to be ashamed of yourselfs.

Super_geek

Don Juan
Reaction score
just FYI

having muscles is very helpful in getting women. alot of guys understand this and work their butts off, but only to get more toned, but not much bigger.

The reason for that is being big and muscular (like the main poster's friend) is more influenced by genetics than what you eat and how you work out, and this is unfortunate. Theres something called myostatin that is the primary regulator in muscle growth, it is responsible for inhibiting muscle growth. The more myostatin you have, the skinnier and smaller muscles you have. people with muscular distrophy have incredibly high levels of myostatin. THe main poster's friend has very low levels of myostatin, which is evident by looking at him. its unfortunate that your myostatin level is genetically determined. Theres little you can do to alter these levels in your body.

So if your naturally skinny and small, no matter how much you eat, or how hard you work out, you will never be big. youll get more muscular, but youll never be big. Unless you resort to roids, but those have awful side effects that make it not worth it.

On the bright side, scientists are right now testing a drug (undergoing human trials right now), this drug is an antibody that actually lowers myostatin levels. its purpose is to treat muscular distrophy, and will probably require a prescription once it gets out. It works even better than steroids, becuase once you take it, you dont have to work out like you have to do with steroids. You can basically take it, sit on your ass, and youll be getting big. And it doesnt have the side effects of steriods (no shrinking testacles or hair loss, etc). all though its still being tested out right now (currently called myo-029) hasnt been given a name yet.

Beware of workout supplement scam artists! there are companies out their that sell protein suppliments, that are also selling "myostatin blocker" ****. This is basically just powder, its nothing, its a total scam. dont buy it! dont fall for the scam! theres no way they actually have a myostatin blocker yet. right now only I think a few pharmaceutical companies have it, and its still being tested. Hasnt been released to any supplement manufacturers.

Just some FYI

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
Translation:

"I'm not muscular, so I'll criticize those who are."

Stupid enough to be impressed by a great body, huh? What kind of girls are you into? I suppose you're not "stupid" enough to be impressed by a girl's t1ts or ass, right? LOL

The more muscular and shredded you get, the easier it is to attract women. And when you start to attract women, you feel powerful and you love the results, so it's perfectly fine for women to be your primary motivation for working out. Hell, I could care less about thickening my bone density or lowering my cholesterol level.
IT'S SO FUNNY, IT'S TRUE :crackup: :crackup: tHE only people who complain are skinny people who wanna be big and fat people who envy your body and definition. Now i see the light ;)

Wee

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mysostatin eh? I dunno, I have always been the skinny guy, until around 10th grade when I started lifting. Only sups I used was whey and creatine, and I'm pretty damn big now. Takes years though, and lots of work. It does seem to be easier for other guys, but if you can actually put some hard work in, train right and eat right, you can get big.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A good body is natural peacocking and no amount of funny hats, black nail polish or odd neck ties will garner the same attention from women that washboard abs do. That's not to discount DJ skills, but the in-shape DJ will always outperform the out of shape DJ. In fact the reason PUA skills even exist is to compensate for this deficit of physicality - men with an idealized physique rarely have to convince women to sleep with them. Ask any guy who's gone from pudgy to cut and their story will invaribly be one of how women come on to them now. Sorry to burst bubbles here, but it's a physical, visceral world and women go into heat around men that embody their physical idealizations.

bauer_23

Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless this kid was using alot of juice, there is no way you can get that big in only two years of lifting. Heck, even with the juice...

skeeloo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
this is true i have been working out by doing push-ups lifting a travelling bag full of clothes on each side of my hands. and eating eggs all day and the result is unbelievable .
i was always a goodlooking boy to begin with though i was slim. but i got a muscle defination and i just needed some simple liftings to get me a lil bit bigger.. i was so suprised i didnt do this all this while i woulda been getting girls more than i do(lol-i donno just saying). my shoulders are broader and girls just wispher to themselves while i walk by. cuss if you are toned it shows even if you got a jacket on. ill advice guys to work on that shoulder and arms chest and squats to make your butt firmer.
you really dont need great abs. just work on the upper body and legs. all this attention iv been getting has just been due to 3 weeks on none stop home-made workout equipments. you dont really need a gym to start out. if i get to the gym im sure im gonna get bigger. cant beleive i got more muscle defination by just using travelling bags, i got even bigger than when i was using my dumbells with whey powder.

try it the attention makes you wana work out more. my mama even said boy you look more manly. my main aim is to get as big as tom welling(the guy from small ville superman) ill get there by hard work. if you work out clothes hang on you body better and you get more respect from people they wont see you as a kid anymore. more importantly is to work out tto make yourself feel better. onething to remeber is that work out and bigger abs dont look good on all guys, if you aint got the athletic look already, excess workout only makes you look like a freak and bulking wont make girls fall at your feet it just makes you feel better thats all. some guys think women like thier muscles but in reality these women see them as freaks and women dont like too musch muscles either so be carefull iv seen some guys disfigure themselevs thinking they look better when they look hideous.