**** this ****ing life..

Anikan

Don Juan
Reaction score
**** this life. I hate the ****ing feelings i have for this girl. She ****ing played me since i started talking to her. I did all the wussy things a nice guy would. and now no way to take it back . after the knowledge i received from DJS AS yALLL. **** i want her bad and no way to get her. She has a boyfriend and waht can i do gain her nothing,. **** You All:rockon:

MooseGod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Paradise City where the grass is green and the
well **** you too and have a nice day. :flowers:

seriously though? next her. Save the feelings for a cheesy hallmark card.

EDIT: Just remembered something my friend's dad told me that might be a useful insight: Women are like buses, ya miss one, just catch the next one that comes along.

Potbelly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anikan bro don't turn to the dark side. Trust me on this one.:nono:

milrenkb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't believe you.

Anikan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fag

milrenkb said:
I don't believe you.
Hey Faget Senior DJ What the **** Do you Mean i dont believe u sut your fagget ass up and teach me how to how to get this ***** on my donk.:yes:

swifTy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anikan said:
Hey Faget Senior DJ What the **** Do you Mean i dont believe u sut your fagget ass up and teach me how to how to get this ***** on my donk.
haa haa haa.
killa bro. killa.

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
Wherever the Dong guides me, but mostly Hawaii
Anikan said:
Hey Faget Senior DJ What the **** Do you Mean i dont believe u sut your fagget ass up and teach me how to how to get this ***** on my donk.:yes:
Bro, try to keep it mellow here, or everyone is gonna realize your 14 years old or something. Instead of getting reactive, why not just ask, "why dont you believe me?" 5 posts and your already on the way to getting banned.

milrenkb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dongfu said:
Bro, try to keep it mellow here, or everyone is gonna realize your 14 years old or something. Instead of getting reactive, why not just ask, "why dont you believe me?" 5 posts and your already on the way to getting banned.
Its alright Dongfu, the guys just messing around. Let him have his fun. If it gets out of control the mods will just ban him.

Anakin, I know you're ****ing around but for the record

"teach me how to how to get this ***** on my donk."

This made my day.

Anikan

Don Juan
Reaction score
milrenkb said:
Its alright Dongfu, the guys just messing around. Let him have his fun. If it gets out of control the mods will just ban him.

Anakin, I know you're ****ing around but for the record

"teach me how to how to get this ***** on my donk."

This made my day.
A man i aint playing i really do need help this **** has been going on for a year for me. I did all thi nice things a nice guy woould do flowers,poetry etc.
You know most girsl dont get that nowadays i thought thing would be diffrent, i ****ed up now my emotions are gettin the best of me and i cant stop thinking about her. I just want her to realize that i aint no wuzz. I really want to get her worshipping the god that i am. **** its not easy to express.Happy Fag teach or forever hold ur peace.

Anikan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok

iqqi said:
Make her best friend fall in love with you. use dj tactics this time.
He man her best is is her team player. i cant get to her thats the sister of her boyfriend,*****. she instigated the whole ****. hey what does the parable mean Confucius.

Reaction score
Maybe she doesnt want you because you're the type of guy to have a tantrum on the internet. Grow up man. Stop acting like a chump. You're a pu$$y. You cry about things on the internet. Total loser. You sould fix that.

Holland

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
**** yourself, man.
You're operating out of a scarcity mentality. It's pathetic.
You're only defining yourself with this rant, dude, not this website or any 'DJ' on here.

muscleman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anikan said:
A man i aint playing i really do need help this **** has been going on for a year for me. I did all thi nice things a nice guy woould do flowers,poetry etc.You know most girsl dont get that nowadays i thought thing would be diffrent, i ****ed up now my emotions are gettin the best of me and i cant stop thinking about her. I just want her to realize that i aint no wuzz. I really want to get her worshipping the god that i am. **** its not easy to express.Happy Fag teach or forever hold ur peace.
See the contradiction?

Also, for having acquired all this "DJ knowledge", it doesn't seem like you've been applying too much of it.

Ratisson

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anikan said:
**** this life. I hate the ****ing feelings i have for this girl. She ****ing played me since i started talking to her. I did all the wussy things a nice guy would. and now no way to take it back . after the knowledge i received from DJS AS yALLL. **** i want her bad and no way to get her. She has a boyfriend and waht can i do gain her nothing,. **** You All:rockon:
Wow! U knew about this site and still acted like a pu$$. You deserve everything that happened to you then.

MooseGod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Paradise City where the grass is green and the
I hear if you take a bottle of sleeping pills and drink a fifth of Jack that no woman can resist you...

But you seem really dumb, so I'm going to explain that I'm being sarcastic. I'd feel bad if you really killed yourself.