**** this ****ing life..

saber

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
Anakin went to her house and will be back shortly, please leave a message at the tone.
SERIOUSLY!!!! he so wanted that answer...he will probably get there and find 3 guys runnin a train on her lol...maybee they will let him whack off and watch

oh but seriously anakin...you puttin the pvssy on a pedestal!!

Anikan

Don Juan
Reaction score
understandable

oh but seriously anakin...you puttin the pvssy on a pedestal!![/QUOTE]

Your right but theirs gotta be a way to get back at her.I want make her regret she didnt chose me. :crazy:

Holland

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your right but theirs gotta be a way to get back at her.I want make her regret she didnt chose me
I'm going to have to give you some tough love here, because I once was in the exact some spot.
Here's what this says about you:
Translations:
-I'm obsessed with the choices of another individual
-I can't handle the fact that I'm not in control of other people's behavior
-I have no other options of value
-I'm childish
-I'm stuck in oneitis

Get out of it, man. Let it go, you'll be laughing your ass off about this in a couple years and how absurd this is.

Ratisson

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anikan said:
oh but seriously anakin...you puttin the pvssy on a pedestal!!
Your right but theirs gotta be a way to get back at her.I want make her regret she didnt chose me. :crazy:[/QUOTE]

omg, anikan, you got a lot to learn man.

How is one suppose to regret that they didnt chose you when you obviously are a complete afc? Its impossible. IN this girls mind, you are an afc, a
pu$$y with no balls or self respect at all. The afc things you have done, in her mind, CANNOT ever be taken back. If a girl has low interest in you how could she possibly care? How could she possibly care what you do next to try to make her regret not chosing you?

If a fat ugly chick hits on you and u reject her cuz she's ****ing digusting, are you gonna care if she gets you back by fvcking one of your friends? NO, your not. And its the same with this chick. SHE DOESNT CARE.

Anikan, my god you gotta start manning up and stop acting like a fvcking pus$y. Evryone on this forum is laughing at you because ur acting like a complete wuss, because the answer to changing yourself and becoming a better man is sitting right here infront of you. Its all on this site. If you wanna change urself start reading the Bible, start hustling other chicks and forget about this one. And stop crying like a little baby.

If you dont wanna change then there is one last thing you can do. Go join forces with Luke Skywalker (i think he's still a virgin) and you two could come up with great ideas to rule the galaxy and finally show this girl how much she regrets not chosing you. :crackup: