This guy needs serious help. Plenty of Fish Rant.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Is this you? Watch this video and please for the love of God try to learn from watching how this guy sounds. I feel bad for this dude. But yet, I'm sure he sees nothing wrong with himself and blames others before reflecting on himself. WOW.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTi1WtL326E

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good lord. It's like everything we talk about here all in one package. Dude sounds like he's about to cry at the end there.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
I felt bad for the kid. But if anyone told him it's HIM that needs to change. He'd look at them dumbfounded and would probably not listen to the advice and go back to being the begging nice guy in the video. "Looking for the answers HE 'deserves'." Good Lord is right.

I heard he's in a wheelchair though so it would be that much more harder for him.

Last_straw

Don Juan
Reaction score
maybe the guy should hit the gym, get some clothes without crumbs on them, shave the beard, and stop *****ing about hot girls that ignore him. It be different if he was a good looking fit guy, but in this case I'd say he's the problem (yeah, I know I'm being superficial, but that's all dating sites are).

initiatorhater06

Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate double-standards, if a guy is ranting or whining, moping, it makes him look bad, weak, and pathetic, but if a girl does the same thing, it's okay. It sucks how us guys always have to be the ones responsible for changing our life.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's surprising that he has no idea that it's his appearance that's holding him back. He's overweight, and neither the hair & facial hair nor glasses are helping. Basically the below average dude.

What bugs is when average guys still aren't good enough for women.

Women have too much power because of their pussies and they demand only the best. Girls like that need to be put in their place.

U-571

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just goes to show that being bitter and negative serves no real purpose other than just hindering yourself further.

initiatorhater06

Don Juan
Reaction score
how come being whiny, bitter, frustrated, hurts a guy's chances a lot more than it hurts a girl's chances?

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
initiatorhater06 said:
how come being whiny, bitter, frustrated, hurts a guy's chances a lot more than it hurts a girl's chances?
Because those are female traits....

If you want to be those things - be gay (and be the bottom; aka: the guy who takes it in the @ss from his lover).

---

There's some wrong with the guy in this video. It's pretty clear.

PappyS

Don Juan
Reaction score
The guy would probably have better luck offline. Online dating favors women because they get more men contacting them then they would get in real life. Ugly or average-looking women's value is artificially inflated online.

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually I ****ed 18 women from that site. It's actually pretty good and I ****ed more from there than any other place on the Internet besides maybe Yahoo Messenger (probably about tied give or take a couple).

Yahoo Messenger used to be really good before the chat room were full of spammers, you can still find people on there but it's too much effort nowdays. POF is still good. I met a few off there this year.

A lot of women on POF are looking to get laid, not really looking for softies, although some of the single moms might try to use one if they think he's dumb enough. It's been years since I used match, so take this for what it is worth, but back in the day it seemed those women were much more relationship oriented. There were also some problems with match paying women to go out with members, and I actually suspect this could have been the case with one I met. I could be confusing paid shills with relationship oriented. I also only met a couple of women from match so might have been bad luck. I tried one other one recommendation by David M and it was crap, forgot the name, but simply was not enough members.

I dont want to see the video but from what has been said he sounds like a softie. I think he'd be better off on match or just meeting people through his social circle. The fat, fun guy or the deaf, fun guy and so on is a stereotype that certain women will go for. It's not great as the total numbers will always be low, but I've seen such guys get some pretty nice girls that way, at least kind of, except sometimes the women kept ****ing other people lol

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
He doesn't thinks he's a ten.

I think he feels because he's a "nice guy" girls should want to date him.

Towards the end of the video he starts grovelling, and begging women to make friends with him on myspace and write him for a date. He needs a serious talk and outlook on himself before he decides to go after any woman. But he's the type of "nice" guy who's 'stubbornly nice' and wouldn't take a word of advice into consideration (because it would be too much work for him to improve himself and would rather some desperate woman take him as he is.)

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Started watching the video and IMMEDIATELY turned it off.
I couldn't even endure 10 seconds of that.

Hell, I read a few of the comments and everyone said the same thing.

- Shave your beard
- Fix your hair
- Needs better wardrobe
- LOSE WEIGHT

Doesn't he know that PoF is just like a meat selector for women? They get to choose the cream of their crop and he obviously isn't one of those. PoF is the site where HB-3's believe they are 9's and can get ANY guy to go out with them.

And then he's going to sit here and complain about not getting any dates from the site? He's not even willing to do the legwork to improve himself, how's he going to find someone on an online dating site that's willing to like him... for him?

If he were meeting people within a social circle, he'd have a MUCH better chance, but PoF is a hunting ground from which the social spawns from the superficial. And anyone telling me that dating sites AREN'T in the least bit superficial have obviously not tried them out. He probably posted a picture of himself just laying lazily on the couch after having not shaved, not showered for a few days and then wonders what went wrong.

His profile easily got lost in the fray.
Try telling him that he needs to change all those things and he'd say that true love isn't superficial and that beauty is skin deep.. or in this case... flab deep.