they should all be shot

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PVSSY-EATER
and to jake....no, haha, I never said women were dominant, that was an example of blaming somebody else for what we did wrong..........

women are not perfect.......hell, even find a perfect a man and he wont be perfect.. Its like, instead of you guys talking more about self improvement and development, you turn into this rant about how women are and they all are bull shyt and you get all angry.....okay my point is, WHAT THE HELL CAN YOU DO ABOUT IT....

I didnt like the fact that Bush won the election, what can I do about it?

I didnt like the fact that slavery happened, what can I do about it?

I dont like it when someone dies, what the hell can I do about it?

I can sit there, and be angry at the world, angry at God, angry at everybody...........but where is that going to get me?

So you say....we have realized that women are all fvcked up.....REALITY CHECK: WE ALL ARE FVCKED UP!!! NO HUMAN BEING ALIVE IS PERFECT.....

I am not trying to join the women for life club......what i am trying to do is to help you guys understand....that you have power to change.

Change your job, your future, your surroundings, your looks, your this, your that...the keyword is....your.

We cannot change the world......we can change ourselves, and inspire the world to change.....

If you want, continue to be angry. That is ALLLLL what an AFC is about. So, continue being angry if you may. But as for me and I know more people on this forum, we will accept the things we cannot change, and seek wisdom on the things that we can change.........

I like women for what they are....hell, that is in their nature, they are women.....what would YOU want them to be...like men? WEll, grab yourself a she-male and maybe you will be satisfied....
The ONLY life that we have total control is our own. Hoes will be what they want to, but you don't want no ho, so don't even focus on them. Do your thing. And be prepared for the woman that you want!

Pvssy-eater, spot on dude!

Ricard78

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had to LOL at this post as these are the words that leave my mouth at high volume last thing on a friday night

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why let it get to you?

Sure, we all run into women that are fugged-up.

The better you are at attracting women, the more likely you will be to get fugged-up ones -- and good ones.

But if your attitude is poisoned by wasting your focus on the bad ones, the good ones will be driven away by it, and all you'll be left with are the bad ones who have to make do with anyone who can attract them.

Keep focused on the present, with a eye toward the future, and keep only your lessons and obligations from the past, grasshopper.

ApocalypseCow2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Y'know, I once posted a sensible question about pregancy on this board, and it got deleted by the mods. Yet sh1t like this remains? Gimme a break.

Reaction score
Originally posted by Lost In Translation
PR_L
Hehehehe, I've been doing #1 for the last 2 years - just two more years to go then I'll let her out of the basement!!

you only got one in your basement bro ?

i got 3

remember the DJ rule about having more thant one runaway in the basement raised on bread crumbs

AND KILL THAT ONEITIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you telling me that I should kill her??? That would defeat the purpose of why I'm nourishing her to strength through bread crumbs!!

LIT, sometimes your advice can be to the extreme. I know you are a street pimp but is there no compassion in your heart for the value of human existence? Even though she is a runaway, she is still human and does not deserve death!!

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:crackup:

Good one, PR_L!

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Touche` !!!

PR_L

you smart a$$ :D

but we will meet on the field of arms again