There's so much amateur psychology going on around here

handle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Women want this sort of guy because deep down it satisfies their meta***** complex and feeds into their ego and secretly all women crave ____, ___, and _____ because of their primal drive for _____. Trust me bro women have this like brain thing that makes them love you but hate you at the same time and they can't handle a true masculine man because it feeds into their brain wiring and makes them explode like a timebomb of sex. When they're reading cosmo they're reinforcing societal standards and creating a deep skewed sense of being a woman when in reality the primal mind of the female is that they are slvts and they want to be fvcked."

Unless you guys have actual clout in these fields (i.e. you're a well-respected anthropologist, sociologist, or psychologist with a specialization that gives you the means to talk about this stuff authoritatively)... Then you should spend your time pursuing a hobby or something.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't need no fancy book-smarts piece of paper qualification, I knows what I seen.

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
Wherever the Dong guides me, but mostly Hawaii
handle said:
"Women want this sort of guy because deep down it satisfies their meta***** complex and feeds into their ego and secretly all women crave ____, ___, and _____ because of their primal drive for _____. Trust me bro women have this like brain thing that makes them love you but hate you at the same time and they can't handle a true masculine man because it feeds into their brain wiring and makes them explode like a timebomb of sex. When they're reading cosmo they're reinforcing societal standards and creating a deep skewed sense of being a woman when in reality the primal mind of the female is that they are slvts and they want to be fvcked."

Unless you guys have actual clout in these fields (i.e. you're a well-respected anthropologist, sociologist, or psychologist with a specialization that gives you the means to talk about this stuff authoritatively)... Then you should spend your time pursuing a hobby or something.

I agree bro, but just out of curiosity, are you a qualified psychologist? I'll assume you are.

Frenchconnection

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dongfu said:
I agree bro, but just out of curiosity, are you a qualified psychologist? I'll assume you are.
:crackup:

He's right though. But hey it's not like we're going to have a full time psychologist monitoring this board and give us free sessions.

You just have to take every with a ton of salt here! And don't believe everything you read on the Interenet!

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Working in the field pretty much requires a doctorate. I bet guys who are professional psychologists are mostly professor-looking bookish types who don't get a lot of women.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To hell with the feminized universities.

Step out of the matrix, handle!

MDgood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
East Middle North America, near the water.
Nighthawk said:
I don't need no fancy book-smarts piece of paper qualification, I knows what I seen.
Same with me. Bob Dylan famously sang, "You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows." Guess what? Millions of men pick up women successfully, repeatedly, and they're NOT psychologists! Amazing!

And what's Sigmund Freud's great quote? "There's one thing I've never been able to figure out, and that is what do women want?"

Basically, being a psychologist doesn't mean bull**** when it comes to getting women.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Hor Matrix has got you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Flee!!!!!!! Runaway!!!!!!!!!!!

LOlZORZ

seriously, I do what most guys do here, I just take it with a grain of salt. There 's some really good people on here. And I always take into account people's actual first hand experiences.
One thing that I try NOT to do, is look at this stuff and go "YES!! A-HA!!! This is it!!!This and niothing else! There are no exceptions!!" So I try ot not make this advice a be all end all, a conclusion. I try no to look at this as purely Black and White.
We are alwasy changing and evolving. And evey experience, no matter how similar, is unique. So I try not to o for a cookie cutter mentality, and try to read the underlrying point, and place it in MY reality.
Meh, at the end of the day there is some really helpful stuff in here. And some good people with good hearts.

Street_Fighter

Don Juan
Reaction score
MDgood said:
Basically, being a psychologist doesn't mean bull**** when it comes to getting women.

true...
but it's always fun having the ability to push all the right buttoms and watch them squirm when they get their panties in a bunch...:crazy:

because you know how to do it soooooo well :whistle:

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
handle said:

You don't need a qualification, just experience and a brain. You know, many of the brilliant inventors of our past did so well precisely because they hadn't received standard schooling. Gave them a fresh angle.

Still, what are you, the opinion police? or just out on an ego trip?. Let people speak their minds ffs. It's a f-o-r-u-m.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
knowing what women do and why they do it not psychology, it's game.

What gets me is guys who try to physoanalyze other guys.To them everyone (besides themselves fo course) is a miserable prick who got abused as a child and doesn't know waht the true meaning of life is.

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's so much amateur psychology going on around the INTERNET.

But hey it's not like we're going to have a full time psychologist monitoring this board and give us free sessions.
Actually, our most prolific poster is also a professional psychologist, I believe.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
very true. and from what I understand a pretty good one.

Norisman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Street_Fighter said:
true...
but it's always fun having the ability to push all the right buttoms and watch them squirm when they get their panties in a bunch...:crazy:

because you know how to do it soooooo well :whistle:

What does talking to retards and antisocial elements for a living ("psychologist") have to do with picking up women....? Ah.. maybe we need to do some dream analysis to qualify "to talk about this stuff authoritatively"! Most of psychology is pseudoscience bro...

Cage

Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
Working in the field pretty much requires a doctorate. I bet guys who are professional psychologists are mostly professor-looking bookish types who don't get a lot of women.
I have to disagree. I know a psychologist who was a man *****. He changed his life around, but back in the day, wow. He got a lot a 'tang.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
as much time as you guys are here you dont' know antyhing

1) Rollo T is a professioanl Psychologist

2) Penkitten and Gio are married

3) Star8up does something with real estate and strippers....i don't know how he puts the two together but it's ovbiously working for him

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^
I was thinking of Fransisco, who's either a shrink of a professor of psychology (he's a private guy), but yeah, Rollo (the moderator) has also at least been a counselor at some point.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:

Exactly. I rather learn from guys who actually know how to create attraction and press the emotional buttons to get the desired result, than from any expert who's only qualification is a PhD.

While these guys spend hours doing research and suckin' on battery juice in their basement, I am going back for seconds and thirds with the ladies.

If these guys are not out there sarging and proving their theories in the field, I have very little use for straight psychological mumbo jumbo. That is like asking Bill Clinton for advice on marital fidelity. Or having George W. Bush help you prepare for the SAT's.

With that being said, most of the guys speaking that way here, are not getting laid much either.

Norisman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gangster Of Love said:
With that being said, most of the guys speaking that way here, are not getting laid much either.
Amen Brother:yes: