There's so much amateur psychology going on around here

beastmaster79

Don Juan
Reaction score
handle you sound like a douche.

many people have intellectual pursuits as hobbies. understanding women is a passion of mine which i think i share with many on this board. even though there is some good research about attraction out there and i believe it is subject that is gaining popularity, i don't think academia will ever support figureing out how to bone chicks. thats why we break it down here. analysis is healthy and stimulating as long as it's matched with action.

Interceptor, I liked your post.

Alphamale1821

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah i speak from experience not psychology. I simply come here to help the few players who actually need help. The other reason is for entertainment purposes because it's damn obvious that a majority of the "dj's" around here don't know a damn thing about game, women or getting laid. LOL i saw one topic a few days ago about guy's shouldn't dance because thats a feminine thing. I stopped reading after that. The ignorance of members around here never surprises me and i always get a good laugh.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, sure, and all "qualified" people have the answers and excellent personal lives ... or not. Doing what works is a lot simpler than TRYING to explain why. I'll stick with how and let virgin eggheads argue why endlessly, mkay?

blueblue

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re

backbreaker said:
as much time as you guys are here you dont' know antyhing

1) Rollo T is a professioanl Psychologist

2) Penkitten and Gio are married

3) Star8up does something with real estate and strippers....i don't know how he puts the two together but it's ovbiously working for him
I think that plasticsurgen is some sort of a doctor or something to that effect.

A lot of other posters are just going to school.

A few live outside of the USA.

Reaction score
backbreaker said:

1) Rollo T is a professional Psychologist
This explains his wordiness and pontificating! I imagine he smokes a pipe while he posts. :rolleyes:

backbreaker said:

2) Gio and Penkitten are married.
I feel sorry for the Kitty Kat!!

backbreaker said:

3) Star8up does something with real estate and strippers....i don't know how he puts the two together but it's ovbiously working for him
Damnnnnnn, he runs a wh@re House? I always thought so!!!!!

backbreaker said:

4) Last Man Standing is PuertoRican_Lover and he gives the most and best insight to us young ones who are lost in the wilderness!
You got this one right :up:

Reaction score
It is Francisco who is the psychopath, errrrrr, psychologist - he admitted doing psychological "social" experiments on this forum through his probing questions and sometimes outlandish remarks to get a "reaction"! We are freaking lab animals here, fellas!!