TheMusic and his little Journal

TheMusic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well hi guys,
I'm TheMusic, 16 years old.
I decided to make this journal because I can use the advices you guys give on a lot of subjects, and I want to be able to read back and think about what I did in certain situations, and use the feedback to improve myself.

First a little info about myself; I'm in my last year of highschool now, going to college next year. I'm pretty sportive, work out and run with a friend. I also play several music instruments, and I'm going to do an education to become a musician/music teacher. For this education, I'm probably moving out next year, to live close to my college. I really see this as an oppertunity for a fresh start, that I don't want to mess up.

About myself and the girls;
two years ago, I kissed a girl for the first time. I've kissed with seven girls now (7, 8, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 8.5, 6.5), and I would really like to raise that numer, preferably all above 8, and do some more things...
Last time I hang out with a girl I totally screwed up. She first didn't want to go out with me, said I was too good for her. Then she invited me to come babysitting with her. Well, she didn't say much, and my energy was way too high, so I kinda scared her I guess... She didn't want to hang out anymore.

Any things you guys suggest that I should read/do to get me started?
I already promised Norwegian several times that I would finish watching "The Blueprint", so that's number 1 on my list, but I'm open for more suggestions.

Anyway; I'm gonna keep track of my affairs with the ladies here, so please; comment, give me feedback and criticism.

x TM

Mindgamez

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Music is fantastic. I love music and I love the piano!
And yes, you should watch the Blueprint entirely. It is amazing stuff that goes deep into the roots of everything.

TheMusic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I guess I should update this.
I had two testweeks, so I wasn't really able to pick up girls.
However, still some interesting things happened..

16-4 Not easy?
So I went jogging with a friend of mine, and we met this girl, I'll call her D.
First a little background on D; texted with her a lot, and my joggingroute goes along her house, so one time, when I went jogging, she came out, we chatted, made out.
This time, we were sitting (friend went home, dunno why), and we hugged etc, she let me open the zipper of her pants, but when i tried to bring my hand down she was like "No, I'm not gonna be that easy". I thought to myself "Wtf, you let me open your pants, but as soon as I try more you start to act like this?". I kept persisting, but she was still like "No", and I had to leave, so that kinda sucked.

21-04 Movietime
Tonight I'm gonna watch a movie at this girl's place, in her room. Seems like I'm gonna score. But I do have a question; how do you guys move from making out to a little finger action?

x TM

alxrose04

Don Juan
Reaction score
(First thing that popped up in my head is that your friend left because he was being a good wingman)

I love the enthusiasm but baby steps. Haha. I'm curious though, how fast was it until you went for the zipper? I only ask because I'd recommend that you move in slow baby steps. First is the makeout. Then you see how heavy she is with the makeout. Then your hands can start to wander but not to the happy area just yet. I'd go chest, butt, legs and she how she reacts to that.

I wouldn't go for it all so early because then, she's gonna reject your advances because she doesn't want to seem like a sl*t. Be a little patient, she'll get comfortable and the zipper will seemlessly drop.

There's also the chance that it may have been that time of the month for her. Not a pretty picture but a legit possibility.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never mention the escalation ladder, but this time, it's appropriate. Move your hands down while you're hooking up or kissing her neck, and she's much more likely to comply.

TheMusic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
True, but the weird thing was that she didn't want to kiss but she seemed to be fine with the other stuff...

About yesterday; I've learned a nice lesson...
21-04 Movietime (sequel)
The night started off well. Came in confident, made her laugh a few times, and things went pretty well, but when we started watching the movie things went down. We just lay on the bed watching the movie, and I saw she was tired as **** (she had a 6-hour training that day), but still, I tried to get some physical contact by trying to grab her phone and messing with her, and some tickling (I might have overdone that, because she found it annoying after a while). Still she just wanted to watch the movie. Barely eyecontact. Things went pretty bad.

One positive thing; when I look back on it, and compare this girl to some more, she was like a 416, and I'm trying to set a minimum for myself. Probably something like first and last number must be at least 12 or 14 together. Not sure about that.

Conclusion; I suck at movie dates. Anyone some tips & tricks on that?

xTM

Zurg

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd avoid movie dates at first, because you don't pay any attention to eachother while watching a film. You should do something fun and bonding instead. I'd just take her outside and walk around the neighbourhood or something.

TheMusic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're absolutely right, it was stupid of me. Well, at least I know what went wrong now. Other subject;

Wardrobe
I've grown out of most of my old clothes, and I need to go buy some new clothes soon. The things that I still fit well are:
- 2 khaki's (beige and greenbrown)
- 1 pair of jeans (kinda skinny)
- 3 v-necks (black, black and greygreen)
- 3 roundnecks (blue, black, black, all with a print)
That's about it. I've been kinda lazy in buying new clothes lately...
About me; I'm a tall guy, with halflong, blond, curly hair.
Any kind of clothes you would suggest me wearing?

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We're coming up on summer so:

Shorts in pale simple colors, like yellow or red.
A light jacket or rainjacket. Good quality with a pattern that matches a lot of things.
Button down shirts, can be worn two buttons undone with no undershirt for a confident look. Roll sleeves up if you're skinny.

TheMusic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I like the shorts and button down shirt idea.
Sorry for not being around the last time, I've been extremely busy with school.

About me: this saturday I'll be attending a big festival from 13:00 'till 23:00.
There will probably lots of girls, most of them drinking all day.
Any ideas on approaching? There will be different stages with performers all over town.

Sunday I have another casting round for a movie. Wish me luck.

Oh, and I'm reading "Magic Bullets". Anyone tested these things? They seem to be reliable.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Approach from the start. If you approach a lot, you cannot fail. They're drunk; when in doubt, pull in.

DanZy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Magic bullets is pretty much an extension of MM, therefore it's very much homosexual.

Approach hot women. That's all the advice you need

TheMusic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Magic bullets has some interesting chapters about skills, like storytelling and non-verbal communication.
But I agree it has a lot MM-aspects in it.

& You're absolutely right.
I have some goals for next saturday.
I'll be on a festival from 13:00 - 23:00/23:59
I have 10 hours there.
I should be able to:
- Approach at least 10 hot girls
- Score at least 3 phone numbers
- Make out with at least 1 girl

Reasonable goals? Or should I make it harder? Remember, I've kinda never approached a girl..

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The goals are fine. Take it one approach at a time. Get your first in. Then start thinking about your second, and try to make it go further than your first. And so on.

I'll be reading the Magic Bullets chapter on storytelling. That's a weakness of mine.

TheMusic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel so inspirational right now, and kinda sad at the same time. You know that stupid feeling, when a hot friend of yours just got a boyfriend? It really bothers me. Doesnt matter if i like the girl or not, always when they arent aingle anymore i feel kinda sad. Its not like i would ever have hooked up with them, well, maybe if id had some balls and skills, but doesnt matter.
For example; theres this chick, Leanne, and shes pretty hot. I talked with eher a lot the last time, encouraged her to join a talent show thingy on our school, helped her with songs, had some very nice talks, used kino and sh!t, things seemed to go pretty smooth. And now shes in a relationship with the guitarist that accompanied her at her performance. I really wonder what i did wrong here..

Welk, enough with the sad crap. About wat you said, learningslowly; thats a nice way of seeibg things, ill try to do that. & danzy.. You seem to expect a lot from a bew guy?

xTM

ps. Do you guys ever talk to girls when they get a boyfriend? I seem te just ignore them fronthat moment on. I seiously barely speak with them, until tey're single again...

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once you get that first proper approach of the day down and the first rejection, you'll see that he is just being realistic.

TheMusic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Would be awesome... Maybe i should do some trick guys at simplepickup use? Like having a friend point out girls to approach an if you dont you do pushups on the street. Seems like nice motivation?

& sorry for the typografical mistakes, my ipod is small and my fingers are big

Ps. I just remembered that Leanne promised me a lapdance and a massage a while ago.
I' defenitely gonna claim that.

DanZy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aim high bro, it's the only way

And yea talk to girls with boyfriends like any other girls, don't bring up the boyfriend and you're sorted

TheMusic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, I'll give it a try.

Tomorrow is the big day. Lots of hot girls, wandering around all day, listening to bands or just sitting and relaxing... The biggest problem will be to keep the conversation going. I'm not such a good talker. I read somewhere I should really pay attention and continue on subjects she's bringing up, but how do you get from "hi stranger" to a normal conversation?
Anyone who can explain that in a quick way?