The Way It REALLY Is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
HOMBRE said:
ahaha, too funny!

Also to guru, I forgot, also a DISGRACE TO THE HUMAN RACE as you said. Yep, I've raped, pillaged small vilages, murdered. I'm a horror! aahahah

You're as melodramatic as any woman I yell at on LS. I mean I post a few posts on a stupid male forum for kicks and I'm now A DISGRACE TO THE HUMAN RACE! ahahah, shouldn't that be reserved for Hitler or someone?

Too f'ing funny!

Fine, no spanking for you.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interceptor's the man. He knows it, we all know it, soon the world will come to know it too.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HOMBRE said:
ahaha, too funny!

Also to guru, I forgot, also a DISGRACE TO THE HUMAN RACE as you said. Yep, I've raped, pillaged small vilages, murdered. I'm a horror! aahahah

You're as melodramatic as any woman I yell at on LS. I mean I post a few posts on a stupid male forum for kicks and I'm now A DISGRACE TO THE HUMAN RACE! ahahah, shouldn't that be reserved for Hitler or someone?

Too f'ing funny!
No sweetheart, I said DISGRACE, not Hitler. Even Hitler had his perception of integrity.

DoctorLW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well this entire SS / LS conflict has created some interesting posts, but this is certainly not one of them.

HOMBRE, for someone that claims to be a strong, independent, grown-up woman... why is it that your posts conjure the image of a petulant child?

You said you weren't going to stay here long. Why are you still here? You definitely are not going to win anyone over to your side at this point, so the only person you are in effect making a point to is yourself. That is hardly what I would consider a characteristic of a strong and independent woman. The longer you drag this out the more immature you look.

Reaction score
DoctorLW said:
Well this entire SS / LS conflict has created some interesting posts, but this is certainly not one of them.

HOMBRE, for someone that claims to be a strong, independent, grown-up woman... why is it that your posts conjure the image of a petulant child?

You said you weren't going to stay here long. Why are you still here? You definitely are not going to win anyone over to your side at this point, so the only person you are in effect making a point to is yourself. That is hardly what I would consider a characteristic of a strong and independent woman. The longer you drag this out the more immature you look.

Because most adult women act like a child. To tell you the truth, this is normal. Why am I getting upset?

Adult women act like a little kid.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There you go.

HOMBRE

Banned
Reaction score
guru1000 said:
No sweetheart, I said DISGRACE, not Hitler. Even Hitler had his perception of integrity.
Wow, I know what you said. This is great. This shows the depth of the illness here. That's bad, dude.

Me? A lowly woman...let's see what else did you guys call me? A "bored housewife" is worse than HITLER...say it isn't so!

NOOOOOOOOO!:crazy:

Hilarious. Keep it coming, guys! ahahah.

Seriously dude, get a grip. You might want to get some help for that deep-rooted issue there, k? ;)

HOMBRE

Banned
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
Because most adult women act like a child. To tell you the truth, this is normal. Why am I getting upset?

Adult women act like a little kid.
Yeah, yeah..you can quit your blathering. I know why you hate me. I made fun of you on LS last night. Whatever. You guys made fun of many of the members over there. So take it like a man.

I just found your particular "problem" particularly funny that's all. I know that's why you're yapping at my heels now. Get over it, ok?

Reaction score
HOMBRE said:
Yeah, yeah..you can quit your blathering. I know why you hate me. I made fun of you on LS last night. Whatever. You guys made fun of many of the members over there. So take it like a man.

I just found your particular "problem" particularly funny that's all. I know that's why you're yapping at my heels now. Get over it, ok?

I don't hate you at all. You just need a spanking. I hope you are not afraid of heights baby.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr. Me said:
Ummmm, I knew you guys would say that.
DUDE WHAT DID I SAY?? Did I not sense it???

Wait this is after the fact. Nevermind.

HOMBRE

Banned
Reaction score
DoctorLW said:

You mean THREADS genius? Not posts..threads.

I don't know. I'm sure you'll tell me though right?

How do you think you look even posting on here? And what do I care about how I look to some of you. You think I care? If I had any respect for most of you, well maybe but most of you are losers. Let's be honest.

So get lost and go post on one of the DJ threads or whatever you call it. At least some of these other guys have a sense of humor. You're just annoying and not contributing to my amusement.So you can run along now, k?

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Has SS stooped so low that you we entertain some used up has-been DJ's hor for 5 pages?? Now I'm not sure what happened with the whole SS vs. LS thing but what is the point of this thread? She's just another troll to put down the newcomers and stunt their progress. No offense to Hombre, but I don't see where you're getting at picking on some AFCs. And when posters try to show some class or understanding you throw it back in their face. Ridiculous.

HOMBRE

Banned
Reaction score
reset said:
DUDE WHAT DID I SAY?? Did I not sense it???

Wait this is after the fact. Nevermind.
Ok, since this is my thread you have to tell me what this Mr. Me stuff is about. Sense what? He's got some kind of powers? What kind of powers? Can he detect BS too? Wow...that's rare in a man.

Tell me!

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just don't take advice from women about women.

The only woman you should be listening to is the woman in your GPS.

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hombre, you have yet to make a single post that is not
u guys are losers. I don't care. u guys are losers. I don't care. u guys are losers. I don't care. u guys are losers. I don't care. u guys are losers. I don't care. u guys are losers. I don't care. u guys are losers. I don't care. u guys are losers. I don't care. u guys are losers. I don't care. u guys are losers. I don't care.
Are you feelin' okay there? You're not sounding that . . . normal anymore. Is this how you post on Loveshack or speak to strangers?

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr. Me is the future reset. And I don't mean that in a weird way. He's got a good head on his shoulders but is also a sarcastic bastard, like myself.

HOMBRE

Banned
Reaction score
Rex Man said:
Has SS stooped so low that you we entertain some used up has-been DJ's hor for 8 pages?? Now I'm not sure what happened with the whole SS vs. LS thing but what is the point of this thread? She's just another troll to put down the newcomers and stunt their progress. No offense to Hombre, but I don't see where you're getting at picking on some AFCs. And when posters try to show some class or understanding you throw it back in their face. Ridiculous.
What the hell are you blathering about? AFC? ABC's WHAT?

I'm not "stunting" anyone's progress! Do I have THAT much power? WOW, I didn't know that. Hmmm. I'll have to be more careful in how I wield my Goddess Pvussy Powers.

Thanks Brother Rex. I've been told! I've seen the light! (And damn it's bright too..turn that thing down on your way out will ya?)

Reaction score
reset said:
Mr. Me is the future reset. And I don't mean that in a weird way. He's got a good head on his shoulders but is also a sarcastic bastard, like myself.

MR. ME TOLD ME NOT TO GO! On New years eve.

I told Mr. Me. "whatever. You dont know nothin!"

I wish I listened to him.

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok Hombre,

Perhaps you haven't realized this, but a lot of these guys on here are good people that have been hurt or lack confidence with women. Then there are those (men and women) that try to offer advice and a little support. Even though I may be harsh myself sometimes when offering advice; there comes a point where you're just being a condescending(sp?) @ss. Do you really enjoy kicking people while they're down? If so, that's just sad really.

Status
Not open for further replies.