The Way It REALLY Is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=141805

Latinoman, ella es simplemente una mujer, no es una Dama.
Y parece que no es muy desarollada y le falta madurez Usted lo tiene que notar.
Aunque trate realmente de comunicar me profundamente con ella, no lo quiso entender

Esta usando el forum como un a forma de subir su auto estima, pero le falla por que no entiende lo que es tener el character de un a persona buena.
Ell lo usa de hablar en forma condescendente, no con clase y bondad.
Ella no se deja reconocer eso, por que los golpes de la vida le han cambiado su pecepcion.

Me parece que no es la culpa de ella, si no, que nadie la enseno a aprender ser un a dama femenina y buena y graciosa.

Me parece que es mejor que ella se vaya.
No nos quier dar una chance, y no quier dejar que la hablen con madurez e intelligencia

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
(Waves back at Kamille - I liked the first one best. Mine is actually linked on LS somewhere... §oh it's in my profile here too. Hairs longer now.)

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eek!

Interceptor has been turned spanish by the power of this thread.

*Bows down to Hombre's Loveshack powers of linguistic change*

LOL.

To be serious for a moment though this is a fair and even handed topic Hombre so good work with it.

I did a bit more reading around on Loveshack and there are indeed some posters over there not sent by us but regular members who do give good advice like we do here.

Still I think our little invasion was warranted because in my view and what I've seen the good advice giving regs over there are far outnumbered by the bad advice givers who encourage doormat mentality and coddling instead of moving forward and progressing.

So yeah just my opinion but before our raid the good advice givers were like a drop in the bucket.

And with as many members as you all have thats one tiny drop in one extremely large bucket.

So I think our raid was good in the sense it woke some people up to a different perspective and got people talking about things on both sides.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tick37 said:
Insulting women isn't very mature. It's not even Don Juan.
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?p=1374835#post1374835

See post #2 by YOU.

I immediately told her that she was a skank. I didn't even think about it. It just came out. Then she told me that most women have slept with that many men. I started laughing at her twisted statement so hard that I had to leave the room. I was a dumbass for marrying that hor.

Hmmmm...hypocritical. Don't you agree?

potato

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Phyzzle said:
What I think is truly amazing is that Hombre made 2 posts here, maybe 3 paragraphs, and all these posters immediately said "Well that's obviously a woman."
Did have something to do with the fact that in her post she did identify herself as a woman?

I mean, it's just incredible how the thought process is so different between males and females. (Remember that 'guy' Potato? I think we can be confident of our verdict there.
So you can't tell the difference between a man and a woman?

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
Eek!

Interceptor has been turned spanish by the power of this thread.
Lol.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interceptor said:

Aunque trate realmente de comunicar me profundamente con ella, no lo quiso entender

Esta usando el forum como un a forma de subir su auto estima, pero le falla por que no entiende lo que es tener el character de un a persona buena.
Ella no se deja reconocer eso, por que los golpes de la vida le han cambiado su pecepcion.

Me parece que no es la culpa de ella, si no, que nadie la enseno a aprender ser un a dama femenina y buena y graciosa.

No nos quier dar una chance, y no quier dejar que la hablen con madurez e intelligencia
I totally agree with you.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wow, you both speak spanish.

HOMBRE

Banned
Reaction score
Interceptor said:

More drivel. I happen to speak French and Spanish so I did understand all of that.

I'm a good and feminine woman but that's ok if you don't believe it.

And I'm not the one who wouldn't give YOU a chance...it's the other way around. I can see why so many on here have trouble with women based on reception I got.

And no, you didn't try to communicate on any kind of deeper level..lay off the weed bro.

Reset, you couldn't have been more wrong. I thought you were the ONLY one pretty much who was half way, reasonable..well KS and Iqqui also. The rest of you I don't know...bunch of useless drivel. You didn't want to really have an intelligent debate. Not open to anything. And that's what will hold you back.

Oh and Kontroller, I don't know. I'm not seeing any open-mindedness on this side of the fence at all. But I appreciate your post.

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
potato said:
Did have something to do with the fact that in her post she did identify herself as a woman?
She didn't in her first 3 posts on this forum.

I meant 'here' as in this forum, not this thread. Latinoman and a few others immediately said she was a woman, without any prodding.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hombre, please answer my post. The one before I wave back to Kamille.

HOMBRE

Banned
Reaction score
Nighthawk said:
Hombre, please answer my post. The one before I wave back to Kamille.
Sorry I was giving my H a BJ, can you post it again here. I don't have much time because he's gettng ready to return the favor...HURRY! Rapido! Vamonos!

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you agree that the moderation at Loveshack is used by the women to silence the men? And if so, do have you ever posted that opinion.

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Hombre Challenge

Can she make a post that doesn't refer to "you guys" or "you posters" or "this forum"? Can a post that talks about things that may or may not happen in real life, instead of the posters here and what losers they are?

At 33 posts per day, can she simply STOP posting before she collapses at midnight at turns back into a pumpkin?

(Yeah, I don't really read Interceptor posts either, too long, but not really phony.)

Stéphane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
stop feeding the ****ing troll i cant wait that this **** gets banned.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HOMBRE said:
Sorry I was giving my H a BJ, can you post it again here. I don't have much time because he's gettng ready to return the favor...HURRY! Rapido! Vamonos!
Sure. I think the last time your H got a BJ (assuming you have a H) was the last time the Braves won the World Series.

Anyway, yo dudo que tu puedas mamar bueno.

Status
Not open for further replies.