The Way It REALLY Is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nighthawk...don't let a well placed picture fool you. I have seen some monstrosities. Rollo once shared pictures based on MySpace angles and then compared with actual pictures. Scary.

HOMBRE

Banned
Reaction score
Nighthawk said:
Do you agree that the moderation at Loveshack is used by the women to silence the men? And if so, do have you ever posted that opinion.
Oh no, not at all. I swear. And I know you don't like me or trust what I say and whatnot but I'm telling you the truth. I've had my own issues with the moderation on there, as I've said. I can't tell you how many times things I've said that were directed towards other woman were looked down upon by the mods. I get slapped on a regular basis on there. It's true.

And usually it's towards what I have to say to women..not men. But I'm just honest in what I have to say and that's the way it is...with women or men.

Also, you may not know this, but the reason I hardly ever report is that nine times out of ten, the moderators not only infract the person you're reporting but they find some reason to infract the person doing the reporting..so yeah, I don't report.

And keep in mind also that the owners and moderators are pretty much all men.

As to your other question about whether I've posted that opinion...hahah, is this a trap? It's against the rules to question the mods' decisions so if I did that, I'd get slapped down yet again. I'm sure when I first joined I did it but I haven't said anything in a long time. I have said things in private to the mods but not in public since I didn't want to get another infraction.

Latino dude, you're so, so SO wrong. Why do you think we've been happily married for almost 13 years? ;) He gives as good as he gets in ALL areas!

HOMBRE

Banned
Reaction score
Phyzzle said:
Can she make a post that doesn't refer to "you guys" or "you posters" or "this forum"? Can a post that talks about things that may or may not happen in real life, instead of the posters here and what losers they are?

At 33 posts per day, can she simply STOP posting before she collapses at midnight at turns back into a pumpkin?

(Yeah, I don't really read Interceptor posts either, too long, but not really phony.)
Hahah, that was funny!

Yeah, as for the rest sure. I can talk about anything really.

No, sorry but I will turn back into a pumpkin soon. Or a witch or something...not sure.

Reaction score
HOMBRE said:
And I'm not the one who wouldn't give YOU a chance...it's the other way around. I can see why so many on here have trouble with women based on reception I got.

What?

You pretended to be a man! And you want a warm reception? My god, you are certifiably insane.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never said I didn't like you, or any Loveshack member.

Except Covonia, he annoys the **** out of me.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HOMBRE said:
Latino dude, you're so, so SO wrong. Why do you think we've been happily married for almost 13 years? ;) He gives as good as he gets in ALL areas!
Yeah...that's why you are in a room full of men...talking about how you give blow jobs.

Very respectful toward your husband. LOL.

Note: If he was any good...you would not be posting now (you said he was going to take care of you after you blew him). You would be laying on your back exhausted. So...save the "we've been happily married for almost 13 years" as I was married for longer time and she was also happy (I left).

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
penkitten said:
Toad in the hole
by Nigel Slater
from Taste of My Life

Serves 4

Preparation time less than 30 mins

Cooking time 10 to 30 mins

Ingredients
2 free-range eggs
125g/4½oz plain flour
150ml/5fl oz milk mixed with 150ml cold water
1 level tbsp grain mustard
salt and freshly ground black pepper
6 fat, herby pork sausages
100g/3½oz thinly sliced prosciutto, pancetta, Serrano ham or thin streaky bacon
3 tbsp dripping or lard
To serve
brown onion and madeira gravy

Method
1. Whisk together the eggs, flour, milk, mustard and seasoning, beating out any little lumps of flour. The consistency should be about that of ordinary double cream, but no thinner. Rest for 15 minutes.
2. Preheat the oven to 220C/425F/Gas 7.
3. Carefully remove the skin from each of the sausages. Wrap each piece of skinned sausage meat in a piece of cured ham.
4. Put the dripping or lard in a roasting tin and leave it in the oven until it is smoking.
5. Pour in the batter - it will sizzle softly in the hot fat - then arrange the sausages in the batter.
6. Transfer the tin back into the oven and bake for 25-30 minutes until puffed and golden. Serve with brown onion and madeira gravy.
dammn, that sounds good, gotta try it..

I knew there'd be something useful in this thread...

HOMBRE

Banned
Reaction score
Nighthawk said:
I never said I didn't like you, or any Loveshack member.

Except Covonia, he annoys the **** out of me.
I seem to remember some insults coming from you but I've had so many I cant remember who said what anymore! Glad you don't hate us anyway.

I don't specifically remember anything so bad about Covonia. I'd have to go back and look. He's a dude, right? What was so bad about him?

You guys seem to hate a lot of our guys over there. But the women can be just as annoying too sometimes.

We all go through life trying to learn and grow. Don't mean to sound like Interloper there but yeah, it's true. So if some people sound lame, well who among us hasn't ever sounded lame in our lives, you know?

Mr. Me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry I was giving my H a BJ
My guess is that's probably the only time he doesn't have to listen to you yak.

All you've posted so far is a fair amount of "shaming tactics", where women rank on men, label them, call them names, in order to try and bring them into their desired paradigm.

http://www.dumpyourwifenow.com/2007/03/01/the-anti-male-shaming-tactics-catalog/

Troll.

Hope the mods ban this user who has nothing of value to add here. I've just put it on my ignore list.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
Yeah...that's why you are in a room full of men...talking about how you give blow jobs.

Very respectful toward your husband. LOL.

Note: If he was any good...you would not be posting now (you said he was going to take care of you after you blew him). You would be laying on your back exhausted. So...save the "we've been happily married for almost 13 years" as I was married for longer time and she was also happy (I left).
I think she might have released some pent up sexual frustration. She seems a little calmer now. I also don't doubt she's been married 13 years. I didn't want to say it before as I was trying to be nice but she looks a little old in her pic. Anyway, maybe she'll calm down some now.

Reaction score
Mr. Me said:
My guess is that's probably the only time he doesn't have to listen to you yak.

All you've posted so far is a fair amount of "shaming tactics", where women rank on men, label them, call them names, in order to try and bring them into their desired paradigm.

http://www.dumpyourwifenow.com/2007/03/01/the-anti-male-shaming-tactics-catalog/

Troll.

Hope the mods ban this user who has nothing of value to add here. I've just put it on my ignore list.

Can't argue with Mr Me woman. Don't even try.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do not want to even visit or become a member of LS. First off, it has such a horrid domain name. Secondly, those of you who have joined are keen on stirring up controversy and attempting to denigrate SS to no end while saying things such as: "I don't plan on staying, I plan on dipping out after I make 55 posts a day for X amount of days." You act like you want to, but you all have pretty much lifted your leg and yellowed the tree. If you wish to stay FINE, but be cool.

Is there even a health & fitness forum on LS? If not, then it wouldn't be nearly as fun and well-rounded as what I've experienced here. Contrary to popular belief, some of our members have made significant impacts on other websites where members ramble & b!tch incessantly over stuff they can easily turn into not so trivial "issues." Just look at how DIESEL brought ppl to reality on GP.com, many of whom wished to continue making mounds out of ant hills. Seriously, search for DIESEL's post on how he "stirred up the hornet's nest over at GP.com" I thought he was pure ****e advising ppl "ABSOLUTELY NO FVCKING CARDIO" until I read that article.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any women who is married with kids who would post 33 per day in a site she does not respect is not a very good woman to say the least.

To go furthur,

Interceptor came in and gave lengthy time-consuming sound advice with a gesture of welcome and friendship. "HOMBRE" which means MAN who is a woman takes this gesture and insults him. This is unequivocally a woman with very LOW CHARACTER . To be quite honest with you, HOMBRE is a disgrace to the human race.

To reject a gesture of EMPATHY and retaliate with "PHONY" when the guy has not one MOTIVE for any type of gain in return is clearly deplorable.

HOMBRE

Banned
Reaction score
bmxcetera said:
I do not want to even visit or become a member of LS. First off, it has such a horrid domain name. Secondly, those of you who have joined are keen on stirring up controversy and attempting to denigrate SS to no end while saying things such as: "I don't plan on staying, I plan on dipping out after I make 55 posts a day for X amount of days." You act like you want to, but you all have pretty much lifted your leg and yellowed the tree. If you wish to stay FINE, but be cool.

Ok, first yeah..not crazy about the LS name myself but hey, I still think it's a cool site. The rest of your stuff was funny and you have a point but for now I'm having fun with it. I'll probably be bored with it soon and maybe never come back or come back once in a blue moon. Not sure yet. Sorry, you think I'm uncool..whatever. Don't care.

Is there even a health & fitness forum on LS? If not, then it wouldn't be nearly as fun and well-rounded as what I've experienced here. Contrary to popular belief, some of our members have made significant impacts on other websites where members ramble & b!tch incessantly over stuff they can easily turn into not so trivial "issues." Just look at how DIESEL brought ppl to reality on GP.com, many of whom wished to continue making mounds out of ant hills. Seriously, search for DIESEL's post on how he "stirred up the hornet's nest over at GP.com" I thought he was pure ****e advising ppl "ABSOLUTELY NO FVCKING CARDIO" until I read that article.
Yes, we have a health and fitness section. I usually get in trouble in the politics section though so I stay away. We're very diverse on there really but I guess you'll never find out, right?

Sorry, don't know what the heck all the rest of your post meant..don't know diesel or gb.com and don't really care..no offense.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My belief is that Interceptor types 300 words a minute. The guy is insane.

HOMBRE

Banned
Reaction score
guru1000 said:
Any women who is married with kids who would post 33 per day in a site she does not respect is not a very good woman to say the least.

To go furthur,

Interceptor came in and gave lengthy time-consuming sound advice with a gesture of welcome and friendship. "HOMBRE" which means MAN who is a woman takes this gesture and insults him. This is unequivocally a woman with very LOW CHARACTER . To be quite honest with you, HOMBRE is a disgrace to the human race.

To reject a gesture of EMPATHY and retaliate with "PHONY" when the guy has not one MOTIVE for any type of gain in return is clearly deplorable.
Yep, I know. I'm a bytch Here go ahead and spank me:moon: I'm deplorable and of low character....BUT

I'm RIGHT!:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Reaction score
HOMBRE said:
Yep, I know. I'm a bytch Here go ahead and spank me:moon: I'm deplorable and of low character....BUT

I'm RIGHT!:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

I'm going to spank you like your daddy should have spanked you.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
And Mr. Me can see the future.
Lol. I sense Mr. Me has these super-powers as well.

HOMBRE

Banned
Reaction score
reset said:
My belief is that Interceptor types 300 words a minute. The guy is insane.
ahaha, too funny!

Also to guru, I forgot, also a DISGRACE TO THE HUMAN RACE as you said. Yep, I've raped, pillaged small vilages, murdered. I'm a horror! aahahah

You're as melodramatic as any woman I yell at on LS. I mean I post a few posts on a stupid male forum for kicks and I'm now A DISGRACE TO THE HUMAN RACE! ahahah, shouldn't that be reserved for Hitler or someone?

Too f'ing funny!

Status
Not open for further replies.