The Way It REALLY Is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
HOMBRE said:
Ella esta caliente por Latinoman.

ahaha, very funny! yeah, ok.

Anyway, bye guys. I'm bored with this nonsense. Hope you all continue to "grow" (What is it that's growing anyway? )

Ya'll are a trip. And don't forget bros before hoe's, right!:crackup:

You can go back to your little circle jerk now.

Wow, Nighthawk, you're Kryptonite? We have a member with that name. Interesting. Anyway, I've never called any of our fine male members any of those names.

Get new BATTERIES? LMAO! Too funny...actually mine run on solar power and I live in a very sunny place...ahahah

You guys are hysterical, seriously.

Hate on me all you want if it makes you feel better. It doesn't bother me. This will be fun to share with my buddies later on. So flame away, dears! It doesn't reflect that well on you but so be it...since many of you can't get a date, I hope this at least makes you feel better.

But again, some of you seem ok.

Iqqi, you're not going to let these "macho" men tell you what to do are you? You do have your own mind don't you?

I knew that I'd be hated on here because I see through the game and all the nonsense. But that's ok. I expected this.

I'm not one to suck up to you like some of the few women who probably come on here. They've obviously got huge, huge issues of their own to want to stick around here for too long. Iqqi, not sure how long you've been here but it's toxic. You shouldn't stay. RUN! Come back to LS..:crackup:

I think you'd be very well-received over there.

Thank you! Now go give your husband a blow job, because you are boring us.

Stéphane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HOMBRE said:

Anyway, bye guys. I'm bored with this nonsense. Hope you all continue to "grow" (What is it that's growing anyway? )

Ya'll are a trip. And don't forget bros before hoe's, right!:crackup:

You can go back to your little circle jerk now.

Wow, Nighthawk, you're Kryptonite? We have a member with that name. Interesting. Anyway, I've never called any of our fine male members any of those names.

Get new BATTERIES? LMAO! Too funny...actually mine run on solar power and I live in a very sunny place...ahahah

You guys are hysterical, seriously.

Hate on me all you want if it makes you feel better. It doesn't bother me. This will be fun to share with my buddies later on. So flame away, dears! It doesn't reflect that well on you but so be it...since many of you can't get a date, I hope this at least makes you feel better.

But again, some of you seem ok.

Iqqi, you're not going to let these "macho" men tell you what to do are you? You do have your own mind don't you?

I knew that I'd be hated on here because I see through the game and all the nonsense. But that's ok. I expected this.

I'm not one to suck up to you like some of the few women who probably come on here. They've obviously got huge, huge issues of their own to want to stick around here for too long. Iqqi, not sure how long you've been here but it's toxic. You shouldn't stay. RUN! Come back to LS..:crackup:

I think you'd be very well-received over there.
You obviously got some growing up to do. A lady doesn't talk like that, your hardly a lady, your a girl

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HOMBRE said:
Anyway, bye guys. I'm bored with this nonsense.
Countdown to her next post in 29 . . . 28 . . . 27 . . . 26 . . .

HOMBRE

Banned
Reaction score
Nighthawk said:
You mean you'd frantically press your 'alert us' buttons and your pet Mods would silence us?
Actually I never report. I can remember maybe 3 times in almost 3 years. I don't really believe in it because I think it's a little overly-moderated as it is. So no. You'd be wrong there.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
reset said:
Is that what it was? Could be. Either way she's playing us off each other and I've been here way too long and known you guys too long to bite.
Yeah either way her tactic won't work on us. I was just joking you. she probably picked you because she mistook your politeness for gullibility. You're definitely not gullible.

Reaction score
HOMBRE said:
Actually I never report. I can remember maybe 3 times in almost 3 years. I don't really believe in it because I think it's a little overly-moderated as it is. So no. You'd be wrong there.

Dammit woman you have a blow job to give. Why are you still here?

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Toad in the hole
by Nigel Slater
from Taste of My Life

Serves 4

Preparation time less than 30 mins

Cooking time 10 to 30 mins

Ingredients
2 free-range eggs
125g/4½oz plain flour
150ml/5fl oz milk mixed with 150ml cold water
1 level tbsp grain mustard
salt and freshly ground black pepper
6 fat, herby pork sausages
100g/3½oz thinly sliced prosciutto, pancetta, Serrano ham or thin streaky bacon
3 tbsp dripping or lard
To serve
brown onion and madeira gravy

Method
1. Whisk together the eggs, flour, milk, mustard and seasoning, beating out any little lumps of flour. The consistency should be about that of ordinary double cream, but no thinner. Rest for 15 minutes.
2. Preheat the oven to 220C/425F/Gas 7.
3. Carefully remove the skin from each of the sausages. Wrap each piece of skinned sausage meat in a piece of cured ham.
4. Put the dripping or lard in a roasting tin and leave it in the oven until it is smoking.
5. Pour in the batter - it will sizzle softly in the hot fat - then arrange the sausages in the batter.
6. Transfer the tin back into the oven and bake for 25-30 minutes until puffed and golden. Serve with brown onion and madeira gravy.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HOMBRE said:

Caliente y mojada es una GARANTIA. Pero no te preocupes...yo no trato de seducir mujeres en la internet. Y personalmente las prefiero rubias y blancas.

Hey...in a serious note...you wasted your time in here. And you certainly wasted your time in the mature forum (that's why you moved here).

Now time to go to bed (for you).

Reaction score
Latinoman said:
Caliente y mojada es una GARANTIA. Pero no te preocupes...yo no trato de seducir mujeres en la internet. Y personalmente las prefiero rubias y blancas.

Hey...in a serious note...you wasted your time in here. And you certainly wasted your time in the mature forum (that's why you moved here).

Now time to go to bed (for you).
Hey buddy do you speak portuguese? I have a few girls who would love to speak to you!

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
Yeah either way her tactic won't work on us. I was just joking you. she probably picked you because she mistook your politeness for gullibility. You're definitely not gullible.
It's all good.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HOMBRE said:
'You' as in plural, ie the other fair-debataphobic distaff members.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
Hey buddy do you speak portuguese? I have a few girls who would love to speak to you!
Hahaha. I told you dude...I already have a woman. I am very happy with her. My years of cheating and sleeping around are kind of over.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
penkitten said:
Toad in the hole
by Nigel Slater
from Taste of My Life

Serves 4

Preparation time less than 30 mins

Cooking time 10 to 30 mins

Ingredients
2 free-range eggs
125g/4½oz plain flour
150ml/5fl oz milk mixed with 150ml cold water
1 level tbsp grain mustard
salt and freshly ground black pepper
6 fat, herby pork sausages
100g/3½oz thinly sliced prosciutto, pancetta, Serrano ham or thin streaky bacon
3 tbsp dripping or lard
To serve
brown onion and madeira gravy

Method
1. Whisk together the eggs, flour, milk, mustard and seasoning, beating out any little lumps of flour. The consistency should be about that of ordinary double cream, but no thinner. Rest for 15 minutes.
2. Preheat the oven to 220C/425F/Gas 7.
3. Carefully remove the skin from each of the sausages. Wrap each piece of skinned sausage meat in a piece of cured ham.
4. Put the dripping or lard in a roasting tin and leave it in the oven until it is smoking.
5. Pour in the batter - it will sizzle softly in the hot fat - then arrange the sausages in the batter.
6. Transfer the tin back into the oven and bake for 25-30 minutes until puffed and golden. Serve with brown onion and madeira gravy.

That's so hot when a girl talks recipes.

tick37

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
Insulting women isn't very mature. It's not even Don Juan. You got phased by a chick over the internet.

Reaction score
Latinoman said:
Hahaha. I told you dude...I already have a woman. I am very happy with her. My years of cheating and sleeping around are kind of over.

lol i'm desperate for a wing... and you fit the bill .. oh well.

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YESS!!! The sequence of posts 103 and 104 made looking at this retarded thread totally worth it. SCORE!!

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Follow-up question - do you agree the female members use it almost exclusively, and usually to censor the guys.

And if so, have you ever spoke out about that?

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
You are already pimping those girls out lol? I know you're just trying to get rid of some blockers ;) .

Reaction score
ketostix said:
You are already pimping those girls out lol? I know you're just trying to get rid of some blockers ;) .

Hell yes, she keeps showing up with these hot friends. 19 years old, 20 years old, I wish I could bang them all! But my friends are married (poor bastards).. what's a guy to do?

I can't bang them all, so don't tell me that.

Status
Not open for further replies.