The Way It REALLY Is

Status
Not open for further replies.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
HOMBRE said:
And you may have fooled reset and other nice people on here
I had a lot of hope for you Reset, but this ended all that hope :woo: .

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
Iqqi, who side are you on? Hmm, thinks back to iqqi's condescending posts in the "Love Shack fiasco". Then a poster "Iqqi", goes over and posts on LS, with the same defiant, condescending attitude. Hmm, that's a tough one!
I am not on anyone's side. That is really immature.

I am just keeping it real.

I hope noone got offended, but then again I'm not going to sugarcoat it, why would you want me to.

Interceptor, sorry I offended you, but sometimes you DO come across as kind of phony when you start off saying one thing, but then you get into something else altogether, it does kind of seem like you are trying to pull a fast one, and while that approach works well with a lot of people, and with others it just doesn't fly.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just have a very good BS detector. And you may have fooled reset and other nice people on here, but you don't fool me for one second.
GET NEW BATTERIES!!
IT AINT WORKING, Darling

Geez.....
I can't believe I'm reading this.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HOMBRE said:
Why would I do that?

Oh and I laughed at your comment earlier but neglected to acknowledge it. At least someone around here has a sense of humor!
Cheers, I'm a laff riot.

Seems you and the She-Shackers, like a lot of women, have the same handy bag of demeaning and emasculating put-downs. 'Little Boy,' 'Virgins,' 'Sad,' 'Boring' 'Hopeless' and as was discussed at length at LS 'Creepy.' We know these shaming tactics and they're not the Kryptonite they might be to lesser men.

Reaction score
Iqqi stay out of this, we like you. Please don't change that now.

Stéphane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women don't deserve to be on this forum, they never give good advice, and they always attack our posters.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One question:

HOW DOES THIS THREAD HELP ANYBODY TO GET CHICKS OR TO GROW AS MEN?

All I see is a bunch of nerds trying to see who has the biggest E-Penis.

It seems that the ladies from Loveshack seem to have a bigger penis than the nerds from sosuave. I didn't expect some of the members on here to actually join into this childish game.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hombre ignored me (see post #68 )

Good for her as I owned her too.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HOMBRE said:
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: In your dreams, sweetie. Wow, this is a trip...too funny. No wonder some of you didn't last on LS. We'd chew you up and spit you out! ahaha
You mean you'd frantically press your 'alert us' buttons and your pet Mods would silence us?

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
I had a lot of hope for you Reset, but this ended all that hope :woo: .
You're getting played dude, she's trying to turn you dudes against me. I'm really, really hurt and threatened by it. Maybe she thinks I'm more receptive and is appealing to my ego.

Not working. If you can't see through that, don't know what to say.

Reaction score
Latinoman said:
Hombre ignored me (see post #68 )

Good for her as I owned her too.
Yup, she's toast. I'm putting it on ignore as well. Adios b!tch.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Nighthawk said:
You mean you'd frantically press your 'alert us' buttons and your pet Mods would silence us?
Yeah LOL they want a play ball with one-sided referees and everytime they lose a play they yell foul to their refs..

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:
I am not on anyone's side. That is really immature.

I am just keeping it real.

I hope noone got offended, but then again I'm not going to sugarcoat it, why would you want me to.

Interceptor, sorry I offended you, but sometimes you DO come across as kind of phony when you start off saying one thing, but then you get into something else altogether, it does kind of seem like you are trying to pull a fast one, and while that approach works well with a lot of people, and with others it just doesn't fly.

Iqqi, maybe youre under the assumption that Im a journalist intentionally trying to reach a mass audience.
And that I spend days planning every reply. I dont
So sue me...

Im not here to live up to anyone's expectations, especially of what some stranger thinks I SHOULD be posting, or what my 'style' SHOULD be.

It's delusional.

It also seems strange that YOU and Touche are the ONLY ones who have ever brought this up, despite dozens upon dozens of PMs saying the contrary.

It is also strange that you two would actually called what is known to educated people as Class and MANNERS as 'sugarcoating'.

Who taught you people?
I mean ..really...c'mon...

"pull a fast one" because I change subjects??

So I go off on a tangent, which happens to me sometimes, and I'm phony??

LOL

This is amusing in a way..

Jeez...

Good night.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
reset said:
You're getting played dude, she's trying to turn you dudes against me. I'm really, really hurt and threatened by it. Maybe she thinks I'm more receptive and is appealing to my ego.

Not working. If you can't see through that, don't know what to say.

I'm just messing with you. She actually trying to play you and get you on her side and turn you against us. I see that you realize she's up to playing someone. I knew this all along. This female tactic is so common and old hat :yawn: .

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score

HOMBRE

Banned
Reaction score
Ella esta caliente por Latinoman.

ahaha, very funny! yeah, ok.

Anyway, bye guys. I'm bored with this nonsense. Hope you all continue to "grow" (What is it that's growing anyway? )

Ya'll are a trip. And don't forget bros before hoe's, right!:crackup:

You can go back to your little circle jerk now.

Wow, Nighthawk, you're Kryptonite? We have a member with that name. Interesting. Anyway, I've never called any of our fine male members any of those names.

Get new BATTERIES? LMAO! Too funny...actually mine run on solar power and I live in a very sunny place...ahahah

You guys are hysterical, seriously.

Hate on me all you want if it makes you feel better. It doesn't bother me. This will be fun to share with my buddies later on. So flame away, dears! It doesn't reflect that well on you but so be it...since many of you can't get a date, I hope this at least makes you feel better.

But again, some of you seem ok.

Iqqi, you're not going to let these "macho" men tell you what to do are you? You do have your own mind don't you?

I knew that I'd be hated on here because I see through the game and all the nonsense. But that's ok. I expected this.

I'm not one to suck up to you like some of the few women who probably come on here. They've obviously got huge, huge issues of their own to want to stick around here for too long. Iqqi, not sure how long you've been here but it's toxic. You shouldn't stay. RUN! Come back to LS..:crackup:

I think you'd be very well-received over there.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
I'm just messing with you. She actually trying to play you and get you on her side and turn you against us. I see that you realize she's up to playing someone. I knew this all along. This female tactic is so common and old hat :yawn: .
Is that what it was? Could be. Either way she's playing us off each other and I've been here way too long and known you guys too long to bite.

Status
Not open for further replies.