The Silent Treatment part 2

Reaction score
SunnyD said:
I don't know about liking the drama. My last situation just like this, that I am going on ONE month no contact btw! Good for me... anyway, it was FULL of drama. That's all it was...drama. And I'm pretty sure he didn't like that and that's why he got tired of it and found someone new less full of drama. Can't say I liked it much either, pretty glad to be out of the situation now, even though I miss him. Guess he doesn't miss me much since he hasn't bothered getting in touch with me at all. Because he knows, it will just be drama.

Anyway, MNIN...I wouldn't jump the gun so quick about blowing her off. She may be off with the family, and she did say you could maybe hang out when she gets back. I don't think she meant maybe as in "if you're lucky" but more of a "maybe if you'd like..." You said you dumped her, obviously she's on guard.

I'd just see if she contacts you when she gets back like she said she would. Don't assume she's off "banging all her college guy friends." But don't contact her first, let her.

I don't think you need anyone to tell you that though, just saying...this hasn't necessarily been nipped in the bud yet..if you still want it.

I highly doubt this is a family trip that coincides with her former college spring break. I will be asking though if I talk to her, but she could easily lie. Why else would she have given me the silent treatment 2 weeks before this trip? So her p/ssy will be extra tight for the fellas!

Plus I already know she has an AFC boyfriend somewhere who never leaves her alone and she is still banging me.

I'm done with her, nothing good will come from dating a slut.

PowerUp

Reaction score
Sounds to me that she just did a " you want what you cant get" move on you.

Gave you a last taste just so she could get the ball in her court and now the game is totaly in her control.

Reaction score
PowerUp said:
Sounds to me that she just did a " you want what you cant get" move on you.

Gave you a last taste just so she could get the ball in her court and now the game is totaly in her control.

Yes! They are SO sneaky and underhanded.. that's why she "passed out" on my bed and didn't give me sex last time we hung out. She didn't pass out, she knew what she was doing! And after that is when the silent treatment started. She gave me a nice passionate kiss before she left and it was all a game. She wanted to make me think I was back in, damn these girls are messed up.

Wouldn't have been easier for her to just tell me "NO" I don't want to hang out?

No time to dwell on it, I'm working my phone # collection and already have plates lined up this weekend. This is why we must ALWAYS have backup plans fellas. It's a freaking jungle out there women have no heart these days.

Reaction score
I forgot to mention that a couple hours before she replied "maybe we can get together" , I texted her that line from that movie clip someone posted-

"I am feeling soooo wired tonight why don't you come over so I can eat your pu$$y"

LOL, it's not a bad line, I may have to try it more often. Anyone else had luck with it?

Reaction score
Alright, how long does this crap go on for? I mean, it's been almost 3 weeks this b!tch is still giving me the silent treatment. It's obvious she wants to dump me, we can all see it.

According to Iqqi, sending her that line from that movie a couple weeks ago "I am feeling soooo wired tonight why don't you come over so I can eat your pu$$y" was a big mistake. Iqqi said she would dump a guy if he sent that to her. LOL!

Even though I was just playing around. I don't think she's the type to get offended over that.

But seriously, why can't she just tell me it's over or something? I texted her once this week and called and left a v/m. NOTHING BACK! Nothing at all. It's p!ssing me off.

The thing that really irks me is last time were together she was acting so nice and sweet, and I told her "I don't want you to go away". She said she missed me too.

And that's exactly what she did, went away. The very thing I told her I did NOT want. She did it to spite me or something. What the hell?

What kind of rude human being would do this. Unbelievable doesn't describe it. Once again I'll quote some Tupac "they wonder why we call them b!tch!"

Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
That is gospel.... Pure gospel but you must have many women for this to work

Leaving her first is exactly what I tried to do. I KNEW it was the right thing to do. But what did I do 3 weeks later? AFC'd up and called for her to come back and told her I made a mistake dumping her.

Why? Because I had nothing else going on except my left hand. So she got me back and is now giving me the silent treatment forever. She won't tell me it's over, she won't respond to my calls.

I'd rather her just tell me it's over. Is she getting some sick gratification out of this?

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Get new options and forget about a women that thinks your a chump. Why are you pining over a women that doesn't want you? I thought you were on a mission to get laid? Pining over her isn't going to get you there. Now go out and get some new numbers. Heck even online dating is better than pining over someone.

Reaction score
MacAvoy said:
Get new options and forget about a women that thinks your a chump. Why are you pining over a women that doesn't want you? I thought you were on a mission to get laid? Pining over her isn't going to get you there. Now go out and get some new numbers. Heck even online dating is better than pining over someone.

Alright man I already know this. I'm just trying to figure out if it's possible they actually enjoy doing this crap.

Also, I have a date this weekend. It can't get here soon enough. She doesn't speak good English though. This could actually work in my favor. I feel damn good about it because we are meeting right next to my place and I'm going to try and get her back there. If that goes well believe me, I won't be posting or thinking about this one anymore.

But that is the weekend and this is now. So I am posting about it because I am curious.

SunnyD

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
Alright man I already know this. I'm just trying to figure out if it's possible they actually enjoy doing this crap.
Also, I have a date this weekend. It can't get here soon enough. She doesn't speak good English though. This could actually work in my favor. I feel damn good about it because we are meeting right next to my place and I'm going to try and get her back there. If that goes well believe me, I won't be posting or thinking about this one anymore.

But that is the weekend and this is now. So I am posting about it because I am curious.
No, we don't enjoy it. Atleast I don't...it's over a month and it fVckin kills me, but if I'm fueled by anger, it makes it EASY.

Go out and enjoy your date. Don't fight with the wrath of a woman.

Reaction score
SunnyD said:
No, we don't enjoy it. Atleast I don't...it's over a month and it fVckin kills me, but if I'm fueled by anger, it makes it EASY.

Go out and enjoy your date. Don't fight with the wrath of a woman.
What kills you? Were you with a guy a few weeks ago acting super sweet and saying you missed him and sleeping in his bed?

Then did you ignore him for the next 3 weeks except 2 lousy text messages, one being "I'll call you soon", and the other being "we can get together soon"?

Then not doing either of them? I don't think your situation with some guy who cheated on you and is trying to get you back really compares to what this woman is doing to me.

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is very typical female behavior. you should be used to it by now, and if you're not, let go of her and gain some experience. you seem rattled when u shouldnt be. like my professor tom leykis says, "dump that *****!".

Reaction score
Sandow said:
this is very typical female behavior. you should be used to it by now, and if you're not, let go of her and gain some experience. you seem rattled when u shouldnt be. like my professor tom leykis says, "dump that *****!".

Well the thing that is p!ssing me off now is I have made a fool, chump, and AFC of myself trying to contact her again. I don't think I was AFC with the message. The V/M I left was C+F, I said "this is Brad Pitt calling..." lol.

But it was AFC contacting her at all after she has dissed me.

So now I'm hoping she replies so I can give her ass the silent treatment. But the chances of this happening are not looking very good.

SunnyD

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
What kills you? Were you with a guy a few weeks ago acting super sweet and saying you missed him and sleeping in his bed?

Then did you ignore him for the next 3 weeks except 2 lousy text messages, one being "I'll call you soon", and the other being "we can get together soon"?

Then not doing either of them? I don't think your situation with some guy who cheated on you and is trying to get you back really compares to what this woman is doing to me.
Sorry, I wasn't saying the two situations compare..I was just answering your question on whether it is easy for women to give men the silent treatment or not, or whether we enjoy it.

You obviously did something to completely piss her off. The only way I'm able to ignore successfully, is if I'm angry.

Got another one from him last night saying it'd be nice to hear from me. I'm feeling vulnerable.

Reaction score
SunnyD said:
Sorry, I wasn't saying the two situations compare..I was just answering your question on whether it is easy for women to give men the silent treatment or not, or whether we enjoy it.

You obviously did something to completely piss her off. The only way I'm able to ignore successfully, is if I'm angry.

Got another one from him last night saying it'd be nice to hear from me. I'm feeling vulnerable.

Let's remember we're not even talking about a woman here. We're talking about a 21 year old kid. So it probably is easy for her. She probably thinks I'm an old man.

As for this guy trying to get you back, lol he sent you another one. you not replying is driving him nuts.

Why don't you do to him what my old flame did to me when I tried to "text" her 2 weeks ago.

"LEAVE ME ALONE YOU FU*KHEAD GOODBYE FOREVER AND EVER"

I don't think I'll be trying that again EVER. And I didn't even cheat on her.

But at least she replied so she must really care, right? *rolls eyes

SunnyD

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
Let's remember we're not even talking about a woman here. We're talking about a 21 year old kid. So it probably is easy for her. She probably thinks I'm an old man.

As for this guy trying to get you back, lol he sent you another one. you not replying is driving him nuts.

Why don't you do to him what my old flame did to me when I tried to "text" her 2 weeks ago.

"LEAVE ME ALONE YOU FU*KHEAD GOODBYE FOREVER AND EVER"

I don't think I'll be trying that again EVER. And I didn't even cheat on her.
Well I don't think he is trying to get me back, he just says he misses talking to me. Pretty sure he's still banging this other chic.

And, considering it took him over a month to even contact me at all....I wouldn't say his intentions are to "get me back." That's why I am not replying, because I'm not sure what his intentions are. Not that it should matter.

Haha, that's a funny text you got...shows the maturity level. Why are you worrying over this??? You can do better.

Reaction score
SunnyD said:
Haha, that's a funny text you got...shows the maturity level. Why are you worrying over this??? You can do better.

Yeah, the woman who sent me that is over 30 years old. I'm worrying because I am bored as hell, I definately need a new hobby other than chasing women.

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
Well the thing that is p!ssing me off now is I have made a fool, chump, and AFC of myself trying to contact her again. I don't think I was AFC with the message. The V/M I left was C+F, I said "this is Brad Pitt calling..." lol.

But it was AFC contacting her at all after she has dissed me.

So now I'm hoping she replies so I can give her ass the silent treatment. But the chances of this happening are not looking very good.

Dude it's normal that you called her. No one sees you as a fool or AFC, nor does she. She's probably not even thinking about it. I understand where your coming from...you need closure and you want to have the last word. I think this is where our ego's can interfere with our game. Let it go bro, she doesn't see you as a chump. Just remember the person who cares the least has the most control.

BTW, i can almost guarantee she'll either call or text you as long as you stop contacting her.

Reaction score
Sandow said:
BTW, i can almost guarantee she'll either call or text you as long as you stop contacting her.

We'll see. I can't contact her again.