The Silent Treatment part 2

tick37

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bother, why don't you find something else to do. Start working out on a regular basis, build up a circle of friends to bar hop with (girls and guys), find some fun hobbies, and stop worrying about these chicks. Just have fun with life right now, and when you're not looking for someone, they'll come right to you.

Reaction score
I hear ya. I keep forgetting I just got out of a LTR 6 months ago. It feels like forever! I think I'm not doing too bad. I wish I got out of it much sooner.

Reaction score
I can't believe it. I was with my new plate tonight and this b!tch decided to start texting me asking what i'm doing. If I want to get together. How long has it been? A few months here's what she said

"I'm sorry I lost my phone and I couldnt contact you"

She wanted to get together tonight and I told her I was busy. But I fed her with a reply to her text.

Then she tried to call me, but did not leave a v/m.

Then I just got finished banging my new plate so I texted her "maybe we can get together tomorrow"

LOL, I swear Saturday night live writers couldn't make this sh!t up.

SmoothTalker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol I swear its like they have a 6th sense for when you want them.

As soon as you no longer do, they're interested again.

It's ****ed up.

And I don't know if its about getting enjoyment out of doing it, I think more accurately they want to keep the upper hand to avoid the discomfort of them being the ones waiting.

Reaction score
SmoothTalker said:
Lol I swear its like they have a 6th sense for when you want them.

As soon as you no longer do, they're interested again.

It's ****ed up.

And I don't know if its about getting enjoyment out of doing it, I think more accurately they want to keep the upper hand to avoid the discomfort of them being the ones waiting.

I'm not sure if I should call her up and invite her over. Hell no.

You know what she did? Left my bed one morning like everything was fine. Then I didn't hear from her for 3 months. Never answered when I called, never replied to my texts.

Reaction score
Well the 21 year old is texting me again... now it looks like shes coming over tonight. After she dissapeared for 3 months! All she told me about it was that she "lost her phone" yeah right.

Should I make an issue about this or just play like I don't even care why she dissapeared like that?

Reaction score
iqqi said:
She might just be using you for sex. I would act like I didn't notice she was gone.

Thats how it should have been but I started to like her and and made myself available too much.

Also I didn't lay the pipe properly and I plan on correcting that ASAP.

She just said she wants flowers. WTF???

Reaction score
SmoothTalker said:
Gotta love how highly they think of themselves.

Flowers!? For what?

Thats what I said and she said this is like a reunion for something.

Weird b!tch. If it wasn't for sosuave I don't think I EVER would be rushing to clean my sheets from banging my plate all night.

And now plate #2 is comin tonight. I have reached my highest DJ point ever!

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
Well the 21 year old is texting me again... now it looks like shes coming over tonight. After she dissapeared for 3 months! All she told me about it was that she "lost her phone" yeah right.

Should I make an issue about this or just play like I don't even care why she dissapeared like that?
Make sure she brings an overnight bag and that she doesn't just want you to score for her.

Reaction score
After I posted that she's coming over, I changed my mind. I wasn't really feeling well so I told her we'll hang out tomorrow. I was tired as hell from last night and my game would have suffered as a result.

So, hopefully we can get down to business tomorrow.

Women are unbelievable... 3 months she dissaprears with no explanation, not even a dump or a goodbye. She could have been dead for all I knew.

So I deleted her # and gave up on her. Then she starts calling me after 3 months while I am on a date.

I guess no contact does work simetimes.

Oh yeah and to top it if she wants me to buy her FLOWERS because she's "back"

WTF?

Thank god I didn't do afc on her and call her a million times a day, or beg or cry for her to come back.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I tired to call this girl today and no answer. So I sent her a text "hey babe what time are you coming over?"

No reply and that was 4 hours ago. I'm thinking I had my chance Friday, but I was with that other slut.

Reaction score
grrrrrr.. now this chic is texting me "what are you up to"

how should I deal with this flakey AW?

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
how should I deal with this flakey AW?
ummm YOU DON'T.

She is playing games and having fun out of your own expense and pretty much is wasting your fvcking time.

NEXT her ass again and this time don't let her crawl back into your life.

Reaction score
3 MONTHS she dissapeared and ignored my calls and texts. And now she is calling me like nothing happened and wants me to buy her flowers.

UNFRIGGINBELIEVABLE. WHERE DO THEY GET THE NERVE?

I am going to ignore her and see if she keeps trying.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
3 MONTHS she dissapeared and ignored my calls and texts. And now she is calling me like nothing happened and wants me to buy her flowers.

UNFRIGGINBELIEVABLE. WHERE DO THEY GET THE NERVE?

I am going to ignore her and see if she keeps trying.
She was bored and your were gullible, er... available. Don't dwell on it, waste of effort.

Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
She was bored and your were gullible, er... available. Don't dwell on it, waste of effort.

Well, I have ignored her text so far tonight. She may be bored, but I am pretty sure I could tap it again.

There is no sense in acknowledging her tonight since I am stuck working and can't do anything. The weekend, though, could be another story. But I despise the idea of rewarding her for terrible behavior.

So I want to hook up with her again but she doesn't deserve it. I am confused.

SeanJuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you even bothering with this chick man?
She was jerking your chain 3 months ago and guess what? She just discovered that she can waltz into your life 3 months later and pick up right where she left off.....a nice ego boost for her I'm sure. Not to mention the fact that she thinks you're enough of a chump to buy her flowers on top of it all.
Self respect and dignity are worth more than a piece of ass man. Turn your back.